Your HHN Dates

:headache: I think when I posted my date, I said 10/27 that is a Monday duh... I meant the 26th.. which is Sunday.. I am too lazy to look for my post to correct it. I did look back 2 pages but it must be further back...
So I am correcting it here..

My date is Sunday Oct 26th.. ;)

I got my official work schedule yesterday, and I have Tuesdays off and not Wednesdays, so my schedule will unfortunately be different.

Looks like I can only go to HHN on the 5th and 12th.

And my HOS night (which I am actually looking forward to more) is on the 3rd!

You really should not go there and take everything unless your doing a story on HHN, That is the media site for them.
It's also made for the public to view, or they would password protect it like other media-only outlets.

Frankly, it's how people get a good amount of their HHN info during the months before the site goes up.

It's set now, DH and I will be going October 22nd. I just know I'm going to freak out so bad. And DH will be cracking up at me all night long. :scared1:

Due to some changes at work I have to change my dates, we will now
be going on Oct. 22nd-23rd-24th. Thats 1 day less than I had planned
but got a king suite upgrade at the RPR, 1st time in a suite!!!

Still attending on the 5th and 12th, but was able to work it out so I can now attend opening night (sept 26) too.

Still attending on the 5th and 12th, but was able to work it out so I can now attend opening night (sept 26) too.
Cool deal...we will be in the Boneyard by 5pm on 9/26 and I'm attending the AP party on 9/27.

Ok I just can't take it anymore... DM's pictures sent me over the top and I MUST GO!!! So I am looking at Oct 12th...

There are a lot of DISers going that night, are ya'll planning on hanging out as a group? Can I tag along with anyone?? :flower3:

Ok I just can't take it anymore... DM's pictures sent me over the top and I MUST GO!!! So I am looking at Oct 12th...

There are a lot of DISers going that night, are ya'll planning on hanging out as a group? Can I tag along with anyone?? :flower3:

come join the homies on the 12th.
there will many there that night.
get the epp, i expect a crowd that night.

i have the epp for each night i am going except for the rip tour night on friday.

I decided to buy an HHN ticket ($29.99 AP rate) for tomorrow. Didn't get an express pass so i'm gonna do half the houses, Bill and Ted and that's it for a peak night lol. I'll be solo in this one and the 26th of Oct it will be most of that day with my friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter