Your HHN Dates

So Metro... Which Stay and Scream area should we all try and meet at?

Jaws or Finnagans?

The boyfriend and I will be there this Saturday October 4th. We have the IOA tickets so I'm not exactly sure what we're supposed to do... :X

Hope to see some people there!

So Metro... Which Stay and Scream area should we all try and meet at?

Jaws or Finnagans?
Last weekend there was only one S & S area...Delancey Street by Finnegan's. I will check on Sunday night and see if there is another area.

Mac is already at US/IOA

macraven
yellowfish78
patster734
Cdn Friends of Pooh
Subi WRX
hack2112

Here are the other 10thers... I would search the other thread for their pics and show up at the stay and scream area in hopes of spotting one of them. :thumbsup2

I couldn't come down to Orlando at Halloween and not do HHN, so I may be crazy but I'll be there on Nov. 1st solo. I've only got one night so I got the EPP (even though I gagged on the price).

I couldn't come down to Orlando at Halloween and not do HHN, so I may be crazy but I'll be there on Nov. 1st solo. I've only got one night so I got the EPP (even though I gagged on the price).
I went on 11/1 last year and the crowd was pretty impressive. I think you'll be glad you paid for the EP.

I went on 11/1 last year and the crowd was pretty impressive. I think you'll be glad you paid for the EP.

I think so too, last night and a Saturday, I'm thinking the crowds will probably scare me more than the guys with the chainsaws.

back home from 4 nights in a row of HHN........and an exclusive RIP tour.
what a swell way to spend 7 hours at a park on a friday....:woohoo:

updated thru freakygeek.

i'll keep the thread updated until the party is over....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter