Yummy DL/DCA snacks?

talie95

Mouseketeer
So, we are planning to pack a lunch and will only be eating dinner and snacks at the park. I always love a churro and I've heard of the Dole Whips(haven't had one yet, so looking forward to it). Any other suggestions of yummy things to snack on at the parks?

We love to have popcorn or mickey pretzel with cheese. One of my personal favorites is a chocolate covered banana or an ice cream waffle cone from mainstreet.

It isn't a trip to DL without a Tigger Tail. They are only at Pooh's Corner way in the back of the park. They are 4 marshmallows on a stick, dipped in caramel, then dipped in orange colored white chocolate, finally drizzled with milk chocolate to make Tigger's stripes.

Also, love the skewers at Bangal Barbeque. My favorite is the bacon wrapped asparagus.

You already mentioned my favorite - a Dole whip.

The smoothies at "Schmoozies" in DCA are really good...and they have yummy baked goods at Baker's Field Bakery (I like the blueberry scones).
And you can't go wrong with a chocolate chip cookie from the Blue Ribbon Bakery! The caramel apples from the candy store are good, too. The fritters from the Royal Street Verandah (next to Pirates) are ok.

At DCA you get a fresh, warm (and free!) tortilla when you do the Mission Tortilla Factory Tour.

I second the Tortilla factory and Bread factory, both free, warm and delicious!!! Don't forget about the wine tasting(if you like it and are 21)
And
I just recently fell in love with the carmel corn from DCA!!! popcorn:: Can't wait to have some on Sunday!!!

I don't know if it was because I was starving...but the popcorn @ DL seemed extra good...we got some from a brand new batch!! Yumm. The frozen lemonade hit the spot too. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter