“Worth Every Penny” – A Young Couple’s take on the Eastern Magic!

Subscribing. This is great. My DH and I's next cruise is going to be the Eastern, we're really excited to hear about it.

I just read your entire report! It was great! :thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing.

I learned a few things in preparation for our Eastern Magic Cruise in Novemer.

I remember trips without kids. (Sigh.)

By the way- I didn't have kids until really late in life and struggled to have them for many years so I hated that "When are you having kids?" question for that reason. It was really painful and hurt when people would say it! I'd recommend no one ever asks that question. It's really only your business anyway!!

I just read your report again. It wasjust as good the second time around thanks:thumbsup2 :goodvibes ;) :)

Thanks Babs! I obsessed over our cruise for SO LONG, and now it's almost July and I haven't even started my scrapbook yet! What's wrong with me?!?! :eek:

By the way- I didn't have kids until really late in life and struggled to have them for many years so I hated that "When are you having kids?" question for that reason. It was really painful and hurt when people would say it! I'd recommend no one ever asks that question. It's really only your business anyway!!

I agree! ;)

All of our friends are 10 years older than me and having them, so I'll see how we do around their babies. Maybe a switch will go off in another 5 years or so. :rolleyes1

Pre-Planing Stage!
[Yep, that’s it. Sans children. Mike and I are that weird couple that everyone has in their lifetime that answers the “when are you guys having kids?” question with the :eek: :scared: face. Yep, that’s us. It’s not that we don’t LIKE children. We just prefer to put that idea on the backburner forever. Okay, maybe not forever. I have a small clan that has put down money that I will change my mind “when I’m 30”.

Hey me and my husband are just the same and I turned 30 last september and still dont want them no no not for me lol!!!!

Lindsay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter