01/04/05 4 Day Magic Roll Call

Hazel and I leave for the Atlantic City Airport in about 36 hours and the only thing I have ready and packed is this door sign that I made early this morning before Hazel woke up. She doesn't know anything about it and won't until she sees it on our cabin door on the Magic. I guess the two of us will be real busy tomorrow night packing our bags!!!

Then%20and%20Now.jpg

That is so nice Andy.

I am sure that Hazel is going to love it when she sees it :D

Only 1250 miles and 20 hours before we get to the Pop Century. Spending New Year's with the Mouse, and then off to KSC and then it's Magic time. Everybody have a safe journey! :firefight princess: princess: princess:

skibum said:
Only 1250 miles and 20 hours before we get to the Pop Century. Spending New Year's with the Mouse, and then off to KSC and then it's Magic time. Everybody have a safe journey! :firefight princess: princess: princess:

We will be right behind you........ leaving very early morning on Saturday, arriving at the POP Century Jan 2 until we leave for the cruise!

Andy,
What a beautiful sign...I got teary looking at it! We've been married 21 years and more happily than ever, so it's nice to see others that have too.

Skibum & Cruisin'Kroezes,
Y'all have FUN at Pop Century...we've stayed there twice and love it!

CruisesAreFun,
WELCOME! How old are your kids?

Andy - Great sign! I'm sure she'll be pleasantly surprised. Besides, after 30 years of marriage she has to know you'll have a few tricks up your sleeve!!! :wizard:

Safe travels everyone!

I'll be the grinning pregnant lady wearing a lime-greenish shirt on embarkation day and probably have green ribbons attached to my purse or camera case. Please say hi if you see us!

Can't wait to meet you all!

All our best,
Melody and EB

CRSNDSNY said:
Andy - Great sign! I'm sure she'll be pleasantly surprised. Besides, after 30 years of marriage she has to know you'll have a few tricks up your sleeve!!! :wizard:

Safe travels everyone!

I'll be the grinning pregnant lady wearing a lime-greenish shirt on embarkation day and probably have green ribbons attached to my purse or camera case. Please say hi if you see us!

Can't wait to meet you all!

All our best,
Melody and EB

Oh yes, Hazel knows I'm always "FULL" of surprises!!! LOL!!! :earseek:

Oh, that is so sweet Andy! Happy Anniversary to you and Hazel.

Safe travel to all and see you all on board. I will be the blonde with the really tall hubby, grinning like a fool!

I can finally safely jump in on this thread! I booked the cruise some time ago as a surprise for my wife, but she does the bills and noticed the charge on the credit card, but she didn't know that I also booked a vow renewal! I just told her last night at dinner, she is out shopping for a new dress right now! We are celebrating our 15th anniversary! We will have our 2DD, 10, 6 and can't wait to get on the ship next week!

The kids still don't know, we usually go to WDW in January, and are going to tell them tonight that we are going, but not mention the cruise until we get to Orlando and check into a regular hotel for the night rather than going to our "home" of VWL. We will then spring the cruise on them!

This will be our second cruise, and I can't wait!

Mike

Welcome aboard Mike. There are so many sweet husbands out there :flower3: !

Andy, I love the sign almost as much as that wedding tux and those shoes. I miss the 70's.

Safe travel to all those heading out soon. We'll see you at 5pm, on 1/4 in the Promenade Lounge. This is one big happy group we got going :grouphug: .

Tammi

Hello fellow cruisers!

I can't believe it's just days away! I'm going to try to pack today and get everything ready since we're leaving for Florida at 5am on Saturday (we're driving from Missouri so we have quite a drive ahead of us!) We'll arrive at Old Key West on Sunday and are spending Sunday afternoon and all day Monday at the parks. We can't wait to meet all of you DISers--the last cruise we went on we had a great time meeting everyone. I'll be wearing green pants and a green jacket at the cruise terminal so be sure to say hello if you see a blonde girl dressed in green!! Good luck with packing and whether you're flying or driving, be safe! See you on the ship!

--Alyssa

Welcome Aboard Matey Mike!!! Glad you could join our hardy group!!!

Our suitcases are getting packed, I've been to the bank, got all the bills paid that needed to be paid, got some extra door keys made for my mom's house in Florida where Hazel and I will be staying starting tomorrow evening!!!

Mom is busy making dinner for us tonight, way to go mom!!!

Hazel's niece will soon be here to pick up her daughter, then we will be doing the vacation (has begun) dance!!! :earseek: :D :earseek:

Mike, how sweet. :cloud9: I love surprises! See you & your family on the ship. :boat:

:D The suitcases are nearly finished being packed, just a few loose items that have to be put in before we leave tomorrow morning. :D

:D We can't wait to get on that plane tomorrow!!! :D

I got the suitcases packed today.

I was feeling tired and unenergetic today so I thought I better get the packing done just in case I still feel the same way tomorrow.

So now, it is done. :earboy2:

Today i got the suitcases out and did a bunch of laundry. Ended up going out with DH tonight and to much to drink so packing will have to wait until morning.

I am stil having trouble on deciding what to wear. The kids and husband are easy as they just dont' care.

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Have a Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Drive safe to whoever is leaving this weekend.

LAMPSKIES said:
Verandah Man have a wonderful trip!!!!!

THANKS!!!

We are really looking forward to this Second Honeymoon trip. Actually, it could be considered our first honeymoon, as we never did take one 30 years ago. We got married by candlelight on a Friday evening, and I was back to work on Monday morning. Back then we barely had two nickles to rub together, now we're cruising with "The Mouse!!!"

That's a huge accomplishment Robin, you should be very proud of yourself. I spent the day doing laundry and searching for my shoes. My clothes are all over my bed and I highly doubt that they will make it into the suitcase tonight. We're heading into town tomorrow for First Night celebrations, so that pushes packing off until Saturday. I keep telling myself that everything will get done.... eventually.

Happy New Year everyone.

Tammi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter