01/04/05 4 Day Magic Roll Call

What are you guys packing to wear for dinner? I feel like I'm not dressy enough. I remember the 7 day was pretty dressy so I guess I feel like I don't have enough nice clothes for this cruise. *SIGH* Packing can be so stressful!! :worried: I'll be glad when I'm just relaxing on the ship!!

Alyssa

We just packed casual clothes for this cruise, nothing fancy as we don't have a formal or semi-formal night. Don't get stressed out over it. Come, relax, and enjoy!!!

In a few more hours DW and I will be heading to the airport!!!!!!!!!

Heading out of ACY also - but on Sunday morning. 2 days at BCV - then we'll join in on the Cruise! Safe travel to all! Vacation here we come!

I awoke early this morning and while Hazel was still sleeping I made Hazel and I matching sweatshirts :love: with the same design I made for our cabin door sign. They are secretly packed in "MY" suitcase, where I know they will not be found until I am ready to give it to her on the ship.

Now, I'm just sitting here waiting until it's time to leave for the airport.

sam08223, when do you fly back home? We have the late afternoon flight back to ACY on Saturday Jan. 8th.

Andy -- We're heading back on Monday the 10th. Going to catch 2 days at BCV after we return from the Cruise.

Have a safe flight today -

Scott and Helga

O.K., it's official, I'm going nuts here waiting for everyone else in the house to wake up. I want to get to the airport, I should have picked the 7am flight, but Hazel would have not liked that idea very much, LOL!!! I'm just glad we switched our flight from Monday to today. I'd be a basket case if we had to wait until Monday to fly down, LOL!!!

Have SAFE and ENJOYABLE travels everyone!!!!!

Safe travels Andy.

We will be driving starting very early tomorrow morning.

We have also packed casual. Dress pants and a button up shirt for my husband and I am wearing black pants with different tops for dinner. I agree with Andy, wear what you want. Don't stress about it. Once you are sitting at the table in the dining room it really does not matter anymore. Just come and enjoy :D

dizneeluvr said:
I can finally safely jump in on this thread! I booked the cruise some time ago as a surprise for my wife, but she does the bills and noticed the charge on the credit card, but she didn't know that I also booked a vow renewal! I just told her last night at dinner, she is out shopping for a new dress right now! We are celebrating our 15th anniversary! We will have our 2DD, 10, 6 and can't wait to get on the ship next week!

The kids still don't know, we usually go to WDW in January, and are going to tell them tonight that we are going, but not mention the cruise until we get to Orlando and check into a regular hotel for the night rather than going to our "home" of VWL. We will then spring the cruise on them!

This will be our second cruise, and I can't wait!

Mike
What a wonderful surprise, Mike! Congrats on 15 years. I'm sure the kids will be super-excited!
See you onboard!

Andy - Safe travels! I can't believe everyone is still sleeping! I had trouble sleeping past 5:30 this morning in anticipation for Monday evening! LOL I'm sure everyone will be up soon enough to share in your excitement. :earboy2:

Hazel finally woke up about ten minutes ago!!!

T minus 2 hours and counting until we leave!!!

I just received a funny story from a friend of mine who called her mother this morning, only to find out that her mother was watching TV last night, eating crackers and cheese, drinking a glass of wine, and waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square.

I guess I'm not the only one waiting for 2005 to arrive!!!

:confused: :laughing:
That is so funny!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Get Hazel moving!!! Tell her you have major celebrating to begin! :love:

Verandah Man said:
I just received a funny story from a friend of mine who called her mother this morning, only to find out that her mother was watching TV last night, eating crackers and cheese, drinking a glass of wine, and waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square.

That is hysterical! :earboy2: Poor lady must have been frustrated wondering when were they ever going to begin???? :p

T minus one hour to go!!! I'm starting to get overly excited!!!

I've only written a couple of times here, but had to jump in
and wish everyone a safe 'trip to the ship' We will be leaving
from MSP today at 3:40pm...We are all so :cool1: excited!!!
Hope to see everyone around 5pm at the promenade lounge deck 3....
Safe travels!!! :boat:

Hang on Andy............ the clock is still ticking, I promise :earboy2:

Have a good trip silverdisney.

Hazel and I are walking out the door, my next post will be from my mom's place in Florida. See y'all on Tuesday!!!

RE: Dinner clothes

I'm wearing a black dress for Lumiere's and black pants with different tops for the rest.

I'm also relieved that the forecast for Orlando is WARM weather before and after our cruise, so I won't have to take any "winter" clothes with me!

I've finally finished laundry and start packing today! YAY!

Lisa

I think I may have packed too early. Now I am rethinking my "cold weather" clothes. Anyway, I did find a lime green tank top to wear onboard on Tuesday. Hope to see my fellow Diser's. I am sooooo excited I could just explode. Can't wait to see you all there!!!! Whoo Hoo! We leave on Monday afternoon. I can't believe its finally here! :jumping4: :jumping4: :jumping4:

Happy New Year Everyone from warm Florida!!! We landed at 3:30 this afternoon to sunny skies and a warm 75 degrees. Only waited about five minutes to get our luggage, then went to pick up our rental car, that took all of about ten minutes, then we were on our way.

We decided to head to Titusville first and have dinner at Dixie Crossroads. We were seated at our table by 5pm. The cornfritters and rock shrimp were as good as ever!!!

After dinner we stopped at Winn-Dixie to pick up a few items and arrived here at my mom's a little after 8pm.

Tomorrow night we have a dinner date with Caril (dclwdwlover) and her family. Hi Caril!!! We are still on for tomorrow, right??? How are you feeling???

Melody, when you and EB head out of the MCO Airport, follow the signs for the North Exit, this will take you right to the Beeline 528. We were out of the airport and on 528 in less than 10 minutes.

Well, I think we are going to settle down for the night. Take care and be safe tonight!!! Happy 2005!!!

Andy

Happy New Year's Everyone!! As soon as I'm done typing this, I'm going to bed! Our car is all packed up and we are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning at 4:30am! We are driving through St. Louis and stopping tomorrow night in Georgia. Then we'll be in Orlando by Sunday afternoon. I hope I remembered to pack everything! I'll be wearing my green jacket and green pants on Tuesday and my mom will be wearing a lime green Mickey Mouse shirt. She found it in her closet and it's perfect! I think it's from the Disney Store from several years ago. Be sure to say hello if you see us! Anyway, have a great weekend and I'll see you all on the cruise!

Alyssa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter