• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current score is based upon
100th post = 1 Pirate
500th post = 2 Pirates
1000th post = 3 Pirates
5000th post = 4 Pirates
10000th post = 5 Pirates
15000th post = 4 Pirates
20000th post = 5 Pirates

TXTaylors 29
Brack 25
Pfishgirl 24
JsMom2 20
Cruise 14
Mommyoftwinfants 14
Mrs Mork 9
AmberDaClown 9
RBennett 7
Dr Hug 5
Fldisfanatic 5
Coastgirl 4
WIFamily 3
Plutojudy 1
JoiseyMom 1
Helloemi 1

I was over on the DVC forum, and someone said that they'd been waitlisted at VWL for 16-23 December and it came through in August. Now they've been notified that the area they were going to be in is being renovated and they've been moved to OKW. So I guess its just as well you got all your SSR days set.

Btw, shopping on Friday sounds fun. Maybe Jas and I can do DisneyQuest on Thursday. I'll see how much my Sis wants to do it. Even if we do DQ, I think we'll be done by around 3pm since we plan to get there when it opens. Plus we can leave and go back.

Are you kidding, no way was I gonna take those pirates from you after all that work! That would've been rude and uncalled for!

:flower3: I appreciate the pirate: . You could have easily got him too. :goodvibes

Everyone on here is going to read all my posts later and wonder "What was she thinking?" :lmao: Yes, I will admit I am an insomniatic and IT IS NOT FUN!!! It can be VERY lonely being the only one up all night. Like I stated before, I am sooooooooooo tired. But, I can't sleep. Maybe, this cruise will be my cure! :rolleyes1 Otherwise, I'll be the one up on deck 10 at 2 AM running around the basketball court. :rotfl:

Maybe, some of my words of wisdom can help others. I have a whole lot more in this tired head of mine. But, I honestly was too tired to type the words. So, I got lazy and started putting smilies. So, I do apologize to everyone on here for my rambles. But, it was all in good fun! :goodvibes

- Jennifer

Oh just a few more days until I get to dial-in and try to get on the DVC Member cruise! They start taking ressies at 9am, and expect the ship to be soldout by noon!

Oh just a few more days until I get to dial-in and try to get on the DVC Member cruise! They start taking ressies at 9am, and expect the ship to be soldout by noon!

Do you get a special rate? When is the cruise? No, Bill I am not planning anything just yet. :rolleyes: I'm curious. I don't get onto the DVC thread that much.

- Jennifer

Do you get a special rate? When is the cruise? No, Bill I am not planning anything just yet. :rolleyes: I'm curious. I don't get onto the DVC thread that much.

- Jennifer

You can pay in either points or $$ for the cruise, but its only open to DVC Members - each member can book up to 3 staterooms. Next year's cruise is Sept 21-25 and will do a double dip at Castaway Cay and a day at sea. During the cruise they have all kinds of special activities and also special shows with guest stars. You also get a gift in your stateroom each night. Who knows about the lanyards now though! :rotfl2:

Member Services is taking bookings for the cruise from 9am to 1pm this Saturday. If you don't get on this Saturday, then the only option is to waitlist. Some folks are already booked because if you bought 250 points on the last member cruise, you got a Cat 6 stateroom on this one!

You can pay in either points or $$ for the cruise, but its only open to DVC Members - each member can book up to 3 staterooms. Next year's cruise is Sept 21-25 and will do a double dip at Castaway Cay and a day at sea. During the cruise they have all kinds of special activities and also special shows with guest stars. You also get a gift in your stateroom each night. Who knows about the lanyards now though! :rotfl2:

Member Services is taking bookings for the cruise from 9am to 1pm this Saturday. If you don't get on this Saturday, then the only option is to waitlist. Some folks are already booked because if you bought 250 points on the last member cruise, you got a Cat 6 stateroom on this one!

That was a nice little incentive for those cruisers. That cruise falls right around DD5's birthday. Hmmmmmmm? :rolleyes: Maybe, I'll have Bill check to see what if anything we could do to move our early Sept cruise to that one. I wonder if they'd let us transfer the deposit to that one? I am gettng more leary on cruising right after the PC and before drydock. We'll see. :goodvibes

I have to take the kids to the doctor in a few hours. I am up now. So, I am off to start my day here in lovely Texas. Everyone have a great day and I'll check back with you later.

- Jennifer

For those going down early, do you have enough laundry for the week plus whatever time you are going to be gone, or will you send it out on the ship? I can send out blouses and shorts and things. Never my underthings. I will NOT be spending any of our vacation doing laundry. :sad2: I can do that enough at home.

mommyoftwinfants,

Sorry to hear about your uncle. I will share the story about DD and my father when I get back from dropping her off. It spooked us a bit then made us happy.

Things that bother me:

The way Minnie dances at the end of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the disney channel. Why does she look at her feet?

banana3.jpg
banana3.jpg
banana3.jpg

- Bill

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:thumbsup2 Alas, this is why we are homeschooling DS7. Like Stefanie, we live in TX too. He is currently in Second Grade. They start the TAKS test in Third Grade. He won't have any part of that! :sad2:

- Jennifer

As I said earlier, we enrolled in the GA Virtual Academy. We will have to test. In GA we are required to test every three years starting in third grade. As a homeschooler we did not have to show the results to anyone. Now that we are in "public school" , my son will be taking at least two tests each year. I really don't care because I know my son is doing well.

I posted a concern about my teacher on our Yahoo Group. No one has the nerve to post a response but I have received several private messages. Why are these parents so afraid of our poor teacher. I guess I realize I can just go back to homeschooling.

Back from school and the gas station. I could no longer ignore that yellow light. Paid $2.99 a gallon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter