08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning.

You are not alone.

I was just ranting about my child's teacher with a friend on another site. The teacher made an oppointment with me for a confernece calll that "may be tomorrow, I am not sure what time, I have other meetings and if I don't call tomorrow I will call after Thanksgiving." :scared1: She is driving me crazy. I don't think I could get away with that at my job.

Johnny Cash
“My father was a man of love. He always loved me to death. He worked hard in the fields, but my father never hit me. Never. I don't ever remember a really cross, unkind word from my father.”

Yippee, I got 4 of the 7 passports we need today. It took exactly 3 weeks and 5 days, regular cost. So the two boys are a week behind, so we should get them next week. I have mine already, so it looks like we should have all of them by the cruise.

Forgot about the cost af all theose passports when I booked the cruise on the spur of the moment 3 weeks ago. Oh well, at least I did'nt spend the extra on rush processing. And now we have them.

Time sure is flying by :hourglass .......

Glad you got them! We decided not to worry about them this time - we'll apply for them when we get back from the cruise, so we'll be ready for any trips we might want to take next year :rolleyes1

And good morning to you as well. I was just biding time until the rest of America woke up. Sorry about these dealings with this teacher.

:confused: Is anyone else driving down to Cape Canaveral on Thursday, December 6th, to see the shuttle launch? I know people talked about it, but no one said for sure. We moved around our itinerary to make sure we didn't miss this one! :thumbsup2 Plus, it is later in the day giving us time to recover from the previous evening at one of the parks. ;)

- Jennifer

I am going and have already purchased tickets. I think it will be really fun!

:sick: is calling me. I think he wants be to get him a little bell or something.

popcorn::

I am sorry he is sick. :sad2:

I am just killing time waiting on the call from my teacher. I should get it around 9:30 or after Thanksgiving? I have already heard from another parent that she cannot pronounce her words correctly. She is to administer a test for my son this morning over the phone. Should he speak the way she does so he will "pass" mthe test? :scared1:

OMG...you guys are INSANE. I have 20 pages to catch up with. I have about 1 hour before I need to leave the house...can I do it??

I am Thankful that the Tag Fairy doesn't cruise with us... Some of us, would be in some serious trouble tonight.. :scared:

Hey I wish she did...I said some kewl things here and I wouldn't mind being tagged with some of it...:lmao: .

ooooooh. I love the Budget Board! I don't post there, but I love to read and have gotten some great deals from tips there. :cool1:

I go tothe budget board, and the spend too much money on the bargains I find... :confused3

When I was at that conference I went to Walmart to see if I could find any pirate halloween goodies since the boys bday party next year is going to have a pirate theme so I wouldn't miss out any steals and I saw the cutest little suits for only 29 so I picked 2 up. They are black with a very fine baby blue stripe. I actually found my dress at Ross it is all black with a sort of halter top look to it and is right under the knees, its really more of a cocktail dress instead of a formal dress but for the life of me I cannot find anything that actually covers up the chest area. I don't know why they can't make clothes anymore for women who do not like to show the world certain body parts.

certain body parts = "girls" :goodvibes

Well mine will be umm..out there..especially in one top.. :rotfl:

I am going to design a Spanx Thong. That should look really good.

Hmm...how is it going to work?? Spanx are designed to suck things in. Thongs are designed to let things...out :rotfl2:

What are table mates?
You can be assigned to a table as big as 10 I think. Your table mates are other cruisers who rotate with you to different tables. It depends on the size of your party, and if you linked your dining reservations with anyone else. Except in Palo, there are very few tables for two in the main dining rotation I think.

The fitness area does not open until 6:30AM :confused: What am I going to do without my 5AM gym time. I am very proud of my body and the work it has taken to get it this way. I guess I can walk on deck 4. Looking at the plans there really is no jogging deck is there?

You can be assigned to a table as big as 10 I think. Your table mates are other cruisers who rotate with you to different tables. It depends on the size of your party, and if you linked your dining reservations with anyone else. Except in Palo, there are very few tables for two in the main dining rotation I think.

There are no tables for 2 in main dining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter