08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks everyone for the hugs and cares for Ryan. He'll be ok. Last night he was running and jumping around the house again. After he fell asleep last night, I held an ice pack to his little face for about 10 minutes. It didn't do much, as this morning his right eye is almost swollen shut. But he's not hurting, because he decided to jump off the couch this morning. He's our youngest of four, and he's the first ER trip we've had, so we've been lucky.

Well since DD will be 4.5 soon, we are going to try and move her up with the 5-7 group. Looking over the activities, I can tell she will have far more fun than with the 3-4s. I know they can do it as I read a trip report where a 6.5 year old moved up to the LAB.

DH stayed home this morning and is going to try and "work" (sleep) from home. I had to set the alarm so he will not miss a conference call at 11. :love::sick::love:

It appears no one is here and I am talking to myself. That is ok I am used to it. The doctors say it is normal. :thumbsup2

Disney
“A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter