08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since DD will be 4.5 soon, we are going to try and move her up with the 5-7 group. Looking over the activities, I can tell she will have far more fun than with the 3-4s. I know they can do it as I read a trip report where a 6.5 year old moved up to the LAB.

I was able to move my son up last year and the year before I could leave my daughter in the club when she was two because she was potty trained.

So what dining time does everyone have?

We have late so we can enjoy the pools while everyone else is getting ready for dinner.

I was able to move my son up last year and the year before I could leave my daughter in the club when she was two because she was potty trained.
:goodvibes

That is very good to know. How old was your son and what did he move from to? i am just thinking she will be bored with the activities I have seen for 3-4 year olds.

First time self quoter.
I don't think that came out right. My DD will see your DD's pink hair and want pink too. She has EVERYTHING in pink. I just don't want to pay for it. I had a friend who was an expert with coloring hair blue, green, pink etc. It was really expensive at her shop.
I have always wanted bright blue hair but work wouldn't let me:scared1:
Maybe one pink lanyard for my son. When he was 3 and 4 he told everyone he was Jewish. Not sure why he did this, we aren't Jewish. It did make Christmas interesting at my inlaws when he brought the subject up.:rotfl:

Maybe he just wanted 8 nites of presents, some chocolate gelt, and potato latkes!! :cool1:

I am so excited that we are almost here. In a month we will be on Castaway Cay. By now? I am not sure what time we get off the ship.

I hope we get good weather.

I have to tell you that the best teachers are quitting because they are not able to teach the children their way and can't handle the "rules" where no one is really learning anything. ........The reason why I am getting my MLS so I can work in a school library and not have deal with the pressure of teaching a child how to pass a test....:mad:

They are doing that here in NJ too. I hate it. DD was in the highest math class, but she is supposed to have extra time to take test (she has a 504), but the teacher can't give her more time, because the class is moving so fast she is going to be behind. So they moved her down a level. They all learn the same material, but not at the same speed. DH asked, well if the other class is so fast, they must be learning more material. Nope, they will be taking the extra time to do practice tests. ***. You can't meet my dd's needs with the 504 because of this stupid tests?? :mad:

:goodvibes

That is very good to know. How old was your son and what did he move from to? i am just thinking she will be bored with the activities I have seen for 3-4 year olds.

You are probably right about being bored. My son loved the actvities once he was moved up.

If we have registered our kiddos online is there any need to go to registration at the port or can they go right to the clubs once we board?

I guess I would have to go check on the ship to see if she could move up? :confused: I remember the line for the club on RCCL was horrendous and we were at the port early.

Do you ever see Mickey Mouse in the traditional Mickey mouse outfit while on board or should we do that at WDW. Ya know the red pants, jacket and yellow tie. Not the different variations of clothing he can wear?

Maybe he just wanted 8 nites of presents, some chocolate gelt, and potato latkes!! :cool1:

Maybe so, my DD(18) was really upset in preschool when she realized her best friend celebrated both holidays, I think it made for at least 9 presents. My son(7) now says he is an atheist. DD(4) says she is not because she believes in Santa Clause. :santa: Where do they get this stuff?:confused3 We live in the Bible Belt.

Did you see our governor on the news yesterday on the steps of the capitol praying for rain? I am sure that will play well across the rest of the country. Something there about mixing church and state.

The fitness area does not open until 6:30AM :confused: What am I going to do without my 5AM gym time. I am very proud of my body and the work it has taken to get it this way. I guess I can walk on deck 4. Looking at the plans there really is no jogging deck is there?

Deck 4 can be used for jogging.:thumbsup2

After our first cruise, we have never bought photos because we never go back and look at them. DH was wondering how we are going to spend all of our OBC.

Well 4 pages to go..and I have to leave. Time to go to work..ick. Retail BITES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter