10-14-2006 Cruisetoberfest IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our bags are packed, were ready to go, BUT we have to go to work first, :guilty: :guilty: I don't know what good we will be or what we will accomplish, but rules are rules. :confused3 After work it off to Philadelphia :moped: for the night, :banana: fly out tomorrow to Florida, :cheer2: stay at the airport hotel, :goodvibes and then THE BIG DAY, WE BOARD UNCLE MICKEY'S SHIP, YAHOO, Whoopee, OOOOOKKKKKK. Now the fun starts :dance3: :cheer2: :dance3:

I don't believe the ship offers shipping services, but I read somewhere on this board there is a post office nearby. You need to bring your packing supplies since they aren't equipped. If you've rented a car - try to find a Kinko's between there and the airport. That might be a better option if you don't want to lug down boxes to ship it back in.

I've been packed since this weekend - well, mostly packed. :rotfl2: Tomorrow night and we'll be on our way! :banana: I've got a few more things to do that I didn't get done last night so I'm having to skip class to get it done. :rolleyes: I'm so very jealous of those leaving tonight. Have fun at the resorts, shopping, eating, drinking and being merry.

See ya Saturday! :wave:

So much to do! Just one more Day!
Then it's off to Mickey's ship to play!
Stop the paper, stop the mail,
Did the weatherman say that it might hail?
Good bye to rain, good bye to snow
It's off to Florida we must go!
It's time to stop acting like a bear
We all know, "It's 5 O'clock somewhere!" :banana:

I'm fairly new to this board. I've seen mention of "the list" & a Cruisetoberfest site. Is the list a list of all the DIS folks who are going on the cruise. If so, I know it's too late to be added, but I would love to get a copy, so my DH & I could meet up w/ some of you once we're on board.

Thanks for any help. See everyone REALLY soon. Yah!!!

Stephanie

Michele: how can you possibly find the time for new poetry? Or did you write that one months ago and save it for today?

Stephanie: Sorry I can't help you with the list. Our listkeeper left for vacation a few weeks ago, but you can always stop by at the sailaway party.

Leaving early tomorrow. Safe travels to all and see ya real soon.

Thanks, Bonnie, for all the good info & answers to my super long post of a few days ago. I read you reply today, but guess I forgot to say thanks earlier. So thanks! See you all at the sailaway party! We are heading for the airport at 4 a.m. tomorrow! Whoo hoo! Are we excited?

Jennifer W.

Jeanne, the poetry just comes to me! I just go with the flow! I had to add the 5 o'clock somewhere as I saw Jimmy Buffet on the Today Show and he sang that song! Now I have had it in my head all day! BUT THAT'S OKAY!!!

We too, are leaving at 4am to catch our 6am flight, so safe travels to all and See Ya' Real Soon!!!!

Hey guys, I just realized the Wonder will be coming out of dry dock and in port with the Magic again like is was on CRUISETOBERFEST I on September 22, 2001. Below is a picture from that day with the two ships in Port together. On that day the Wonder left port slightly before the Magic. When the Magic left is sailed up to the Wonder and they did a "When you wish upon a Star" horn salute to each other. I hope they do that again for you. It was really neat.

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE!!!!

Cheese, I remember that SO well. It was very special. I hope they do it again.
Stephanie, We are meeting for the sailaway party on deck 10 on the dock side of the ship. Just look for the people in the matching T-shirts! Some of us have sailed together before, others are new to Cruistoberfest...but ALL will have fun. Please join us!

Safe travels to all. Time to go to bed, and try to sleep! We leave for the Radisson early in the morning.
See you all either tomorrow, or Sat.

Up bright and early - couldn't sleep but we are at the Hyatt right now. :cool1: I see DCL signs in the joint this morning, too. :goodvibes Just a few more hours and we'll hopefully staring at the Magic and Wonder. :teeth: :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: :yay: :dance3:

We were supposed to be on this cruise for our 5year anniversary. I just want to extend my sincerest HAPPY CRUISING to you all! I'm sure you're going to have an awesome time.:goodvibes

Hope to see a 'live from..' thread out there.

:sunny:BON VOYAGE! :sunny:

CRSNDSNY said:
We were supposed to be on this cruise for our 5year anniversary. I just want to extend my sincerest HAPPY CRUISING to you all! I'm sure you're going to have an awesome time.:goodvibes

Hope to see a 'live from..' thread out there.

:sunny:BON VOYAGE! :sunny:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Happy day everyone!!!! :wizard: :wizard:

Maybe there will be a live thread?

But from having sailed with alot of the cruisers several times!

I would say, you wont see one!

I have been wrong before.. :confused3

And want to say Im Sorry, If you feel bad ! :thumbsup2

Was not my intent! :blush: :grouphug:

Peter

Moving it back to the 1st page in case they post. Mike

papa said:
Moving it back to the 1st page in case they post. Mike
From the Ship!
We're having a MAGIC-al time. The weather's been great--although the winds were too much for parasailing & other Castaway Cay excursions today
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Wonder meets The Magic video, See it here :thumbsup2 :sunny:

Great video Peter. Thanks for the link. Mike

Either our friends are having too much time for us back on land or the new internet prices got to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter