10-14-2006 Cruisetoberfest IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric - sent you a short email. Looking forward to chatting more on next trip seems like we only saw you a few short moments.

Congrats Mary on the tickets - how fun!

We also felt CAT 11 was small & dark and have upgraded ourselves this time:rolleyes: to cat 9.

Laura - thanks for the photos - fantastic! We also did not want to tip our head server - dh agreed to a little less than suggested. Could you imagine having to tip the dining manager at every restuarant you go to?

Sorry I missed the karaoke - I hear you were awesome Andy! Next time, you are re-booked?

I'm forcing myself to stay up past 11pm on the next trip:earseek:

No problem, Jeanne.

I hope I will find time to do an update this weekend as I will spend Saturday evening with Gramps (Anja has to do the lateshift) and additionally I have to take work home.

Bad forecast for the weekend: Rain starting on Friday, will probably stay for the whole weekend, temps below 50°F. And guess who's responsible: Jeanne!!! :teeth: She really made it across the Atlantic !!!

Mary,
sorry for mixing you up with your evil twin :jester:

Maryellen,
I saw Larry a couple of times, but yes: Next time we need to chat more ::yes::

Mary,
your will love Nemo on Ice!! We saw Disney on Ice in FRankfurt some years age and had a blast.

Maryellen,
we also took a Cat 9 for 2006. We had a Cat 7 for COB 1 & 2, but didn't use the Verandah so often. So we decided to save some bucks (500!!!) and take a 9. One of the reasons being able to see teh daylight, but mainly because the split bath speeds up things in the morning and before dinner considerably.

Hi CokiBeach-Divers,

I just got a mail from the staff at CokiDive: They thanked for our business and would love to see us again. And Damian sent a pict of his new-born son Dion. I'll forward it soon to you.

Hi Arielfn93!!! Glad to see you on the board!

I went and picked up my winning tickets. We will go to the show tmorrow night.

I am starting my plans for Washington D.C. for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to seeing my sister and her family. Hard to belive the holidays are almost here! The Christmas stuff is already in the stores!!

I enjoyed Coki Beach! The dive was fun then the beach had soft sand and warm water.::yes::

Originally posted by winotracy
That's not the way I remember it. We were confirmed before you all decided to join us :teeth:

By the way, I got my test results yesterday. I PASSED!!!! Probably won't mean a big raise, though it should ::yes::

Tracy

Told Ya..... LoL

Funny how Things Just work out Sometimes....:teeth:

Probably to Much Wine... U Win...

No Discount for me!:mad: Got a call from Bridget at DCL today. She said she tried to get my re-book onboard discount but it's not going to happen. Rats!
Van, You better all be certified by 10/06. Great diving in Couzmel!

Mary, Great news about the tickets. Hope you have fun.

Tracy! Congrats on passing your test!:bounce: :bounce:

Just wondering how many people Eagle Ray could handle? I think the limit was 12, but I think they have two boats. Guess I will go back and try to find thier web page. If anyone wants a link to it, let me know.

Later, Avé

Thanks everyone! DH says he knew I would pass but it's nice to actually see it in writing. Talked to one of the big wigs today and they are going to pay me back for the cost :Pinkbounc (oh, as long as it will help the firm, not to help me get a different job :rolleyes: ). I told them I never plan to leave so of course it will be to help the firm :smooth:

Jeanneg I took a test to be nationally certified in my field (subrogation - kinda like collections). Only about 100-200 people took the test. The big wig said it was to certify that I'm mean (it was a complement :teeth: )

Peter, I haven't had any wine since we got away from you LOL!!

Tracy

Viking-

Can you tell me about "The Red butted Reindeer"???? Also I was told there is a picture that can be posted of this rare animal-is that true???

:confused: :confused:

OK, I gave the older girls DIS names so they can enjoy the boards. Kylie is Tiggerlvr91 and Elyse is Arielfn93.

Does anyone else's kids have DIS names? I know Ciara does. If there's enough should we start a Cruisetoberfest Kids Meet thread? Good or bad idea in your opinion?

Just let me tell you that we enjoyed seeing you all on the cruise! We didn't meet everyone as we were involved in our own group from our town, but we were enchanted with those of you we did meet! It's great to put a face with a name!

Sincerely,
Jamie, Alan, Allie, and Cale

Van,
I think a kids' thread would be a great idea - Additionally it would raise Ciara's chances to get a Double or Triple 0 post :teeth:

Dan,
there is a picture, but I won't post it ;)
I think I'll put it on Ebay :teeth: :hyper: :jester:

We arrived home last night and are going through the post cruise blues. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting everyone. Looking forward to our next cruise with everyone.

Eric sorry to hear about Anja's ward.

Will have to check out the Casta Maya link and see what is happening.

Weather was a little bit on the cool side when we unloaded the car last night.

Two days at CC give us the chance to parasail at least one of them. Mike

Hi everyone this is Kylie fortierv's daughter. I can't wait to dive in Couzmel. I had heard that there are some great things to see. I had a great time at Coki Beach, and it was a lot better than my first dive in Hawaii. That time I had trouble clearning my ears, but this time I was fine. My dad better get us certified, because I don't want to go on another begginers dive. :jumping1: :jumping2:

Ave' -- Sorry you didn't get the discount. When I called, I told them that I had already booked 2 cabins for next June on the Wonder. Maybe that's why they gave me the discount.

Got back Wednesday afternoon after spending 4 days post cruise at WDW. We also had to turn on the heat as the house was cold. Of course anything below 70 is cold to me. We had leaves all over the front yard that Norm had to blow down to the curb for leaf collection. That will be his constant thing until all the leaves are down from the trees.

We also rebooked for 10/14/06, we are Cat 7 one room down from where we were last time. Room 6636. Tracy I think I am next door to you. I was nice I let Peter have the last of the recatorized rooms. Since he booked right after us, I left it for him. Actually, we decided that we really liked the Naviagator verenda.

We are going to rebook with AAA. Donna had told us that they give an additional $150 off, plus we still keep our orginal reservation with the 10% discount and room credit. So that might be an option for some of you that want additional discounts or wasn't able to get discounts. I also have found that All Sesons Travel have really good prices and at time give out onboard credit.

Nice to see Dan and Scott, Rosemary and Rich and some of the others from previous cruises are joining us. Yes, Rosemary that was Norm and I in the picture.

Need to get to work, since I am posting from work. I need to order that new computer for home since mine decided to die on the friday we were leaving. Of course , the 3 year warranty just expired 2 weeks ago.

Nancy

::MinnieMo

Ave',

Don't worry I'm still lurking. George and I are still recovering from our 3 weeks onboard the Magic in the misdt of 4 hurricanes.

We currently have reservations for the last 7 day Mexican Riviera and the east bound Panama Canal (with Dan and Scott). We haven't planned out to 2006 yet but would sure like to go. We'll probably use points so I guess I'll have to wait til Nov 2005 to book. Please save a room for us.

Nancy

Count us in too! We really had such a great time this year.

Originally posted by scootersmom
Hi, all!

Glad to see so many Cruisetoberfest people have booked again. Count us in for #4! I just booked us this morning. Can't wait to see everyone again!

Colleen :bounce:

Hi Colleen - Glad to hear that you guys are joining us on in 2006.

Avé - we're down the hall from you in 6076.

I really hate first days back at work! It's cold and rainy here.

Reneé

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter