11/01/03 Eastern Cruisers, I know you're out there!!!

Boy, I feel like everyone is leaving without me!

My flight doens't leave until tomorrow at 6:05PM.

Only one more shower, and I'm gone!

grim

Don't feel bad ---I'll be joining you leaving tomorrow @ 5:10pm.
But everyone else leaving makes me jealous & hard to work at work. We are almost there. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Okay this is the final goodbye from us. I am leaving work and will be on the plane in 4 hours!!!!

See ya on Saturday!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Kristina:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Hey! I'm still here too! I think we have the last flight out tomorrow nite: 8:00, but it's already delayed 15 minutes.

Thanks for the update on the navigators. That is worth being home still. Well, not quite - but its something.

Ho Hum, I'm still here. We don't leave until Saturday morning on a 9:20 flight. Guess I'll be the last one to leave the boards. I am so excited I can't sleep..imagine that. I NEVER have trouble sleeping..not even the night before my wedding (when everyone told me that I woldn't be able to sleep..ha). For all of you who worry that you may have forgot something..DON'T, I'm sure I'll have it. At this point I'm not even sure what's in my suitcase anymore. Everytime I walk by something, I think...humm, this will fit.

Hope everyone has a SAFE trip and I'll see you Saturday in my lime green. :teeth:

Cindy :wave:

:firefight

We're on the 6pm flight tonight - don't think we'll get to the Radisson until 11 or so, though.

Why do I always feel like I am forgetting something???

See you all there...

OMG!!! I can't believe it's finally here! TODAYS THE DAY! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We'll be heading to the airport shortly and want to wish everyone a SAFE trip and we'll see you in jusst a few short hours!! :Pinkbounc :hyper:

Cindy:wave:
:firefight

Magic%2011-01-03.jpg

Disney Magic--Saturday November 1, 2003

Magic%2011-01-03%204-15pm.jpg

The Magic being kissed by the sun on 11-01-03 at 4:15pm

tpc3%201.jpg

Magic going past the two palms cam on 11-01-03

:hyper: Hi Verandah Man,

Thnak you very much for the pic's I missed it this afternoon cuz I had an app. You are just TOO COOL.

THANK YOU,
Faith

Ok, Ok, I know this is a sickness but just had to log in and see if anyone caught us leaving.

THANK YOU ANDY!! They look wonderful!!!
You never cease to amaze me.

I've met a few DISers and everyone I've met seems to be having a good time, now that the seas have settled.

We turn the clocks ahead tomorrow so I better get to bed.

Cindy

Thanks for the great pix, Andy! It's too cool that the DISers were meeting while we passed the twopalms camera! We even talked about it at that time!

Great Pics! It brings back such great memories! Thanks!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Funny we were neighbors (6570) and we never ran into you! Glad I am not the only one who takes a ton of pictures and even some food shots!

We also went to Epcot on the 9th-but left about 2 pm to fly home.

We are still trying to figure out when we can go again and wish they would hurry up with the summer of 2005 plans. I know we will be on the Magic if it makes it to CA!:teeth:

Kristina:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter