11/01/03 Eastern Cruisers, I know you're out there!!!

Same here...I have one with wheels but for two/four of us, we don't need that and it's bulky. I have a couple soft sides to decide between.

I had to call Castaway Club for the ship's fax number (we're in the middle of trying to sell our condo...knowing our luck, we'll get an offer while on board). Anyway, I couldn't believe it when I told the CSR that we're sailing THIS Saturday!

Join me in wishing Cindy a Happy Birthday!

:jumping1:

all together now,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Cindy
Happy Birthday to you
and many more

Julie
::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

What a wonderful birthday!! In three days you'll be on your way :jumping3: :jumping3:

:genie: Make a wish for good weather for all of us!!

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes!!
I JUST LOVE BIRTHDAYS!! :Pinkbounc

See you all soon!!!

Cindy :wave:

:firefight

Happy Birthday Cindy!, oh You have the same Avatar as me (Is it true great minds think alike?!? :teeth: )

What's going on with all this talk about rain! :earseek: Don't you all know the famous crew saying "It never rains on the Disney Magic!!!" , OK well, not too often anyway.

Well come rain or shine I'm sure we'll all have a great cruise! :sunny:

There seems to be a bit of discussion going on as to what night is what menu, so here I can use some of my knowledge to hopefully help you all:

SATURDAY - Rotation Menu - Dress: Casual
SUNDAY - Rotation Menu - Dress: Formal
MONDAY - Rotation Menu - Dress: Casual
TUESDAY - Tropicali Menu - Dress: Topical
WEDNESDAY - Around the World Menu - Dress: Casual
THURSDAY - Captains Gala Menu - Dress: Semi-Formal
FRIDAY - The Best Of... Menu - Dress: Casual (any clothes you have left!

Also Darren's CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS:

SATURDAY - Welcome Aboard Variety Show, Mickey Mania Gameshow, Lifeboat Drill, First Night of Dinner!!!
SUNDAY - Morty the Magnificent, Charater B/fast for those on APL Rotation, Captains Cocktail reception, Match Your Mate, Lots of activities on-board!
MONDAY - Hercules the Muse-ical, Character B/fast for those on the LAP Rotation, Island Magic Stageshow, 70's Night, Future Cruise presentation!!!
TUESDAY - St. Maarten, Tropicali Deck Party, Premi-ear at Sea, Bridge Tours (new!), So you think you know your TV songs?, Get ready to dance at dinner!!!
WEDNESDAY - St Thomas, Getting up very early for immigration (is this a highlight :rolleyes:), Who wants to be a Mouseketeer, 80s Night!, Bridge Tours (new!)
THURSDAY - Disney Dreams, Character Breakfast for those on PLA rotation, Seafood Lunch Buffet, Captain Mickey night (semi-formal), Galley Tour, 50s/60s Night, Lobster and Chocolate Lava Cake on Dinner Menu (don't miss!).
FRIDAY - Castaway Cay, Farewell Variety Show, British Pub Night in Diversions, Til' We Meet Again (character show), Walk the Plank gameshow, More Bridge Tours (new!)

Hope this helps a bit, If there are any spelling mistakes sorry!!! Obviously I haven't been on the ship myself since drydock by from what I've heard entertainment hasn't really changed much so this list that I've made should be about accurate.

See You All Soon!!! :wave2:

Woops, I missed MIDNIGHT DESSERT BUFFET off Thursday, Thats definatly not to be missed!!! :tongue:

Well I'm off to the airport tomorrow and I'm very excited!!! I fly from Manchester to Washington Dulles (a nice 8 hour and 20 min flight!) and then fly Washington to Orlando! I can't believe I'll really be in Orlando tomorrow night. :bounce:

I look forward to meeting you all on Saturday!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Well after a lot of thought I have decided to post this link to a picture of me, so if any of you spot me in the terminal you have to come and say Hi! I will probably be wearing a grey DCL T-shirt as lime-green doesn't tend to suit me well!!

This picture was taken by a fellow Dis-er, mmouse37, and I actually found it here on the board in the favourite crew members post. I hope she doesn't mind me using the photo here! But, I would just like to say it's not the greatest likeness of me but it gives you an idea, I don't always look this crazy!! :crazy:

Picture of me in my Animator's Palate Costume!

What do you think!!! :D

WOW!! I missed a day here and so much stuff!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!!!!

Darren-Thanks for the info! It helps us Type A Planners:teeth: I think your picture is great. Funny you should bring up the lime green shirt. My DS who is 7 has a lime green shirt that hurts my eyes it is so bright. He talked my mom into buying it for him and guess what it is packed and ready to go.....so if you see a tall 7 year old buzz-cut blonde boy running around he belongs to me.

I too am buying into the rain, what rain, nothing can go wrong on vacation!

Welcome to the other new cruisers too!!

We will be working until Thursday and flying at night so Friday am will be the arrival, day at Studios, Dinner at Ohana, Night at MNSSHP, and then Saturday early drive to the port.

Bon Voyage to everyone who is leaving soon! See ya at the Port!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Kristina:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Happy Birthday Cindy!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :earseek:

I can't believe that I still am not packed!! UGH

I hate doing this last minute stuff....

See everyone soon..

Any updates on the Radisson T or T?

Am I the only one that had stuff shipped to Theresa and does anyone know if she received it yet?

Maybe I'll shoot her an e-mail

See everyone soon

Lori

Just socks and underwear need to be packed. Otherwise, I'm all done!! Got to do laundry now to get the rest.

We found out on the last trip that our luggage is showing it's years. The ball bearings are gone from one of the front wheels. We're going to try to get a new one tonight, otherwise, I'll be the one dragging my suitcase along behind me. (It keeps falling over when the wheel locks up, ever other second). If we get one, I'll have to repack. Ugh! To those who haven't packed yet, don't feel like you're behind. I'm very obsessive about this. I was freaking out every minute until it was done. Ask me about when we moved sometime. I truly believe it helps me to be overprepared :teeth:

We leave early afternoon on Thursday from home, but don't fly down until Friday a.m. Getting very exitied :hyper:

Happy Birthday Cindy!!!! Hope it is great!

Thanks for all the great info Darren! That is such a big help. Hope you have an uneventful flight. See you soon.

Tracey

THIS IS IT! Tonight the suitcases are locked up tight (oh I wish). Ok, everything but the toiletries will be packed.

The kids traveling clothes are laid out; they're going to school/daycare 1/2 day on Thursday; we'll run home and change them and be off to the airport. Dh is taking the day off; I'm taking a 1/2day.

I have the documents, bcs and passport, Hopper passes and airline stuff all in one place.

I never did the final trick or treat update; just know we'll be at the pool at 9:00 p.m. and I'm sure we'll have enough for everyone that shows up. My package arrived to Theresa today or yesterday?

Happy Birthday Cindy!

Ok, as you all know I have been packed for weeks now but I'm starting to get nervous that I may have forgot to pack something. :eek: I may have to unpack and repack tonight just to assure myself that I didn't forget anything. I'm sure I didn't but one can never be too sure. But don't worry, if anyone else gets there and finds that they forgot something, look me up, I'm sure I'll have it. DH keeps laughing at me. My suitcase isn't packed for fun, it's packed for what if...what if I need an ice pack/heating pad..don't worry guys..GOT IT! What if
someone forgets a highlighter..don't worry, I have a dozen packed ;). Duct tape, clothes pins, saftey pins, bandaids, neosporin, imodium, pepto, tylenol, post it's, shout wipes, wet ones, dryer sheets, laundry soap, shoe organizer, ziplocks,night light,flash light, binoculars,folders for pixs,extension cord, air freshner,batteries,thank you's,zip ties,..GOT IT!!

I can't believe it's almost here. I didn't think it would ever come!

and they are packed.

We are all packed but toiletries and a few last minute "currently in the wash" items.

Cindy, I do think you have everything :teeth: I'm there with you though. I don't have cold packs or heating pads, and I used my neosporin on the last cruise and haven't had a chance to replace it.

Only 8 more hours of work :hyper:

Now I just hope I don't drink and eat too much on Halloween at Epcot's Wine and Food fest! If I appear too slow on Saturday, you'll know why ;)

Tracy

Tracy, or anyone else for that matter, should you need anything I have please feel free to hunt me down. If it isn't being used or already used you are more than welcome to it. :teeth:

:yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo: :yo-yo:

Being the good nurse that I am, I have neosporin packets packed! (But Cindy has me beat, she has way more than I)

We were trying to figure out how to make Mickey cut outs with the red duct tape she has packed.....

see you all on Saturday.....

Julie

::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Ok, So i leave in a little over three hours, not totally packed yet, I keep thinking of things. Nowater shoes for DD7 that fit.... I will be more relaxed when I leave and I have no way of adding to my bags.

Off to board the dog.

See you all on Saturday..... thank you for all the tips

Here to help, mrspat2. Not sure what size a DD7 would wear but I have a spare pair of size 4 water shoes. I'm most certain I could squeeze them in too, if you think they would fit. I got a new pair so I won't be needing these anymore. They are pink, blue and white (K-Mart specials).

I also packed pictures of DH and the poochies (Nikki & Rece) since they won't be joining us. I JUST LOVE MY POOCHIES TO DEATH (and DH too)!! My family thinks I'm crazy (and DH's too) I actually have birthday parties for them and usually dress them for halloween (but they won't be dressing this year, haven't even thought of halloween, too focused on the cruise..I know, I know, BAD MOMMY!).

CRenze

That would be great about the water shoes. Ihave a 3 for my DD9, but I could give them to DD7 and DD9 could wear size 4.

Dog is dropped off, he was shaking. I felt bad. Now Ihave to pick up DD's in less than an hour and I forgot to go to bank. How cold I forget that. Oh, and I had a fire in my toaster oven, brand new no less, this morning. My whole house spells like smoke. Have 2 hours to air out .

Quick question for all you that have sailed before. This is our first disney crusise and my 4 yr old daughter is very excited. What do families do about excursions? We want to do a bit of shopping, but I am nervous about taking her with us and just as nervous about leaving her on the ship. I would be grateful for any suggestions. I can't wait to make new friends on the crusise!

best

First timers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter