11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Nanaheads! We went to Grand Rapids shopping all day yesterday and got home late. Christian got another "dog" at Build a Bear and they now have a website for them much like WebKinz. They were on the computer until midnight playing it. Christian said it was fun.

Cheri, good luck in Vegas.

Wendy, I've never been to New Orleans during Mardi Gra.

Kathy, Good luck with the house and the garage sale. Garage sales are alot of work! Watcha selling?

Not much going on here today. Some :laundy: and stuff. Got alot of the other cleaning done when the boys were home from school on Wednesday and Friday.

Shell, Alexis has only puked once when she didn't eat breakfast before we left on a trip to Chicago. But when she was little, if she was nervous she pooped!

Lynn, That would be so scary to see your car in the street! I have a story almost similar to that. My car was parked outside a friend's house and another car (an old big heavy sucker) rolled down the hill and pushed/slammed my car into a dumpster. So it was smashed on both sides!

Check back in later. Dawn

Hi everyone....nice to see the boards are goin strong.

Jeff, if you really wanna keep that nickname,.... I can hook you up with a used mobile home salesman. He has a few units open in a place near hurricane alley (first 5 units sold get a free case of beer-your choice of brand wink wink nudge nudge say nah more say nah more...)

Seriously,... I sure hope things get better for you and the family. I think everyone here needs good wishes from time to time. Not to worry, things will look up for you soon, I'm sure.

Take it easy, nanas...see ya soon!

da mutt pluto:

Hi Nanas
Ok, LOST...this house voted for Locke's eye also. Only one small question.
Doesn't Locke have beautiful blue eyes? I thought the "eye" was brown?:confused3

Jeff - sorry about your little dark cloud. I think of you all daily and wonder how Mina is doing. Let us know about Elizabeth's orthopedic visit. Talk about Mr. Mom!

Lynn - how are you feeling? I went to toys r us yesterday and got some good buys on some infant clothes. They still had the big brother and little sister clothes, they were on the discounted rack! The bibs for little sister were sold out. They just had the little brother ones but they still had the shirts and onesies.

Bob - I bet I know what kind of all men conference you went to!
Have a :goodvibes day all
Pat

Hi everyone....nice to see the boards are goin strong.

Jeff, if you really wanna keep that nickname,.... I can hook you up with a used mobile home salesman. He has a few units open in a place near hurricane alley (first 5 units sold get a free case of beer-your choice of brand wink wink nudge nudge say nah more say nah more...)

Seriously,... I sure hope things get better for you and the family. I think everyone here needs good wishes from time to time. Not to worry, things will look up for you soon, I'm sure.

Take it easy, nanas...see ya soon!

da mutt pluto:

Nope don't want THAT nickname. I much prefer jfed if I have to have one. I just felt like....well..you know...with all my complaining.

OK this is killing me ... I can't resist ...

So if there were 8500 men there, how did the toilet paper rolls ever get changed?

Who got the remote and how was it determined?

When a lightbulb went out, did the rest of you congratulate the guy on that changed it?

How did the Ginger vs. Mary Ann debate come out? And Wilma vs. Betty?

Did anyone set their pants on fire from lighting farts?

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Ok for those of you who have been so kind to send good wishes our way, I thought I'd give a brief update. All is the same with Mina's mom unfortunately and she has been in the hospital for the last week. Someone please come and remove the black cloud from over our house. Elizabeth sprained her wrist at recess last week - bad enough that we had to take her to the ER. Orthopedic doctor tomorrow. Emily appears to have woken up today with strep. DCL take me away. Thanks for listening Banana Friends. Just call me jeffinda.

:grouphug: pixiedust: Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. I hope things will get better soon.

Me too Cheri. Got to take the girls to see the movie last night. It was okay - a tad shorter than I expected. The girls enjoyed it. The bad thing is Mina was going to join us there from visiting her mom in the hospital and didn't make it because of a delay and the fact that the movie was so short. Hope all is well with all of you.

On a cruise note, we are investigating the RCCL Nickelodeon Cruise on the LIberty of the Seas. Any of you with RCCL experience, please share.

Jeff We have never personally sailed RCCL, but have know several people who have. I have heard nothing but good comments. We would like to try RCCL sometime. Liberty of the seas looks awsome. Very big!! I saw a show on the Travel Channel not to long ago and it was all about the Liberty Of The Seas. Have fun planning:)

Hey I got top of the page:cool1:

Good afternoon :banana: :banana: Well today we went to buy a new TV. Our old one is just about to quit working. The color is going and it is just not working right. DH has been wanting toget one, but kept saying he did'nt want to get one if our current one was working. I was teasing him that he broke our current one, so he could get a new one:laughing: He is a happy guy right now:cool1: I was happy with our old one:confused3

We are off to a super bowl party tonight. Should be fun. DH is picking up DD from snow camp today. It has been very quiet her this weekend. Madison has enjoyed being the only child for 2 days.

Shell and Bill-I thought you were going to Kalahari this weekend? Or is that next weekend? When ever it is HAVE FUN!!!

Cheri-Hope you win lots of $$ in Vegas. Good Luck and HAVE FUN!!

Kathy-Hope that house sells soon!

Well I need to go make my food for tonight. HAve a good night everyone and stay safe!

Ok for those of you who have been so kind to send good wishes our way, I thought I'd give a brief update. All is the same with Mina's mom unfortunately and she has been in the hospital for the last week. Someone please come and remove the black cloud from over our house. Elizabeth sprained her wrist at recess last week - bad enough that we had to take her to the ER. Orthopedic doctor tomorrow. Emily appears to have woken up today with strep. DCL take me away. Thanks for listening Banana Friends. Just call me jeffinda.

Our thoughts are with you and Mina:grouphug: :grouphug: !! I hope the girls feel better. After everything you guys have gone through so far this year you deserve another Disney Cruise!!

Good Afternoon :banana: :banana: :banana:

Let's Go Giants
Well today we did so much cleaning up in our princess: room. It is empty and ready to be painted;) ;) !! Last night we had my friends over and we had a really nice time with them. Going to watch the Superbowl tonight and that is all that is planned. Talk to you tomorrow..

Linda: I can send you a catalog the pictures are better in it. Let me know. It is not a big deal to send to you!!

Evening all:

Well I know that superbowel is starting soon....but pretty busy today, did some running and then some stuff around the house....Getting dinner ready now and then ready for work tomorrow:scared: but a least I'm off friday...yippee....you know getting my mammogram and figured what the heck, just take the whole day off;) not exactly sure what I will do with the rest of the day.....

Well take care all

I hope everyones team wins tonite....(hey I'm switzerland):rolleyes1 plus I'm not a huge "sports" person....:rolleyes:

Later all
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I sailed with RCCL last Dec. It was great. Rick was never going on a cruise again after he was on his "death bed" on the Disney cruise in '03 but he went .

We all loved it so much we have a future cruise booked from onboard. And it got Rick to book us our Disney cruise in Nov. :cheer2: :cheer2:

It was great. I couldent of asked for anything better. We were on the small old Grandeur and she was beautiful. Everything was great food. Clean. I was disapointed with entertainment but I love the shows so Im counting on Disney to show me a good time.

WE did get to meet Boswer from Sha Na Na. That was really fun. I knew of him from Grease. He looked at me and even asked me if I even knew who he was. I was half the age of most in his show.

Ask away about RCCL. Ill be glad to help. You all have been great with Disney questions.

Jeff/Mina: As you know, I know all about black clouds with my mom's health this past year. Our black cloud has lifted, knock on wood-I hope it wasn't our black cloud that moved to your neck of Pa....here is a :grouphug: and a special :hug: for you Mina as I know what you are going through-nothing worse than your mom being in the hospital :sad1: :sad2:

Replayed lost last night-yeah, I think it was Locke in the window too.

Not a sports fan...no super bowl for me....but did anyone catch the 'Puppy Bowl' on Animal Planet??? Toooo funny :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Loved the Jack Russell puppy :lovestruc

Did a ton of :laundy: today-yep still at the laundry mat :sad2:

Kathy-keep us updated on the house front.

Leaving Tuesday very very early for the airport-warm weather here we come...I hope...right you Floridians...

I sailed with RCCL last Dec. It was great. Rick was never going on a cruise again after he was on his "death bed" on the Disney cruise in '03 but he went .

We all loved it so much we have a future cruise booked from onboard. And it got Rick to book us our Disney cruise in Nov. :cheer2: :cheer2:

It was great. I couldent of asked for anything better. We were on the small old Grandeur and she was beautiful. Everything was great food. Clean. I was disapointed with entertainment but I love the shows so Im counting on Disney to show me a good time.

WE did get to meet Boswer from Sha Na Na. That was really fun. I knew of him from Grease. He looked at me and even asked me if I even knew who he was. I was half the age of most in his show.

Ask away about RCCL. Ill be glad to help. You all have been great with Disney questions.

Thanks. The two question I have are:

1. The whole smoking issue makes us all crazy. We are all very sensitive to smoke and DD4 has asthma so it is more than just a sensitivity issue. WE have liked the DCL experience because smoking is so "contained" and worry that on other lines it won't be as such. What was your experience?

2. Did your kids like the kids club? as much as DCL?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Due to the new board rules this thread is being closed because it has exceeded the maximum length. Please feel free to start a new one with a link back to this thread.

Quote:
Update from Webmaster Alex
Sorry for the delay on this, we had to have a piece of software custom written to cut up the existing long threads.
We have also decided how to handle long threads moving forward:
1. Threads will be closed at 250 pages (3750 posts)
2. Any existing thread over 250 pages will be locked as is.
3. The really long threads that were removed will come back over the next week or so. I have to shut the boards down to cut them up so I will try to do it during "off hours". We are also trying index them so people will be able to reference them.

I hope everyone is enjoying the much faster boards!

LINK TO NEW THREAD __________________

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter