11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night we went to Target. It was so exciting! Why you ask?

There were flip-flops ...

... and shorts ...

... and bathing suits ...

:woohoo: :woohoo: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The summer stuff is out!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Good Morning :banana: :banana: :banana: ,
Well this morning is a VERY VERY ICY morning here in NY. Everything has a coating of ice on it. So as DH was peeking out the window he noticed that my Explorer had slid down the driveway and was half in the street :scared1: :scared1: !!! Thank goodness nobody hit it and they was no damage. Then when DH went to go get the truck out of the street he slid down the driveway:!!! Today we are suppose to be 45 degress so hopoeful it all melts fast!!! Today we are suppose to have my friend and her husband and kids over to see the house and for dinner. Well that is all that is going on here.

Shell: Have a great time!!

Kathy: Good Luck with the people looking at the house!!

Morning all:

Yes, I have a snow day....we did get the predicted 12inches...it just stopped snowing a little while ago.
I just came in from shoveling the driveway....wally shovled a path on the deck for jack....I will try and get some pictures and download later on....

Alto the office may open later this morning I honestly dont think I'm even going to venture out....we had garbage pick up today...while I was shoveling and even the trucks were spinning their wheels....forget it....plus one of the roads I have to travel is open "farm land" so I know that is the last road that they clear....

Hi everyone!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Denise, we were pretty lucky -- we're far enough west & north that we only picked up about 5-6 inches at most. The school districts to the east didn't have school, but we did -- bummer! Of course, they let out early on Tuesday in anticipation of the big "blizzard," but we got nuthin' except cold & wind.:sad2:

CONGRATS MEL on the new "professional opportunity!!!!":cool1: :cool1:

Hope everyone else is doing well! We're just gearing up for our little trip to Vegas!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wanna see where we're going this weekend? It was my Christmas present from da Mutt: http://kalahariresort.com/resorts/?locid=2&areaid=8

Your phone will be on all weekend, right???? (Just in case Brit, Lindsay, Nicole, Angelina, Ashley, Mary Kate, and all the other celebutards want to call??!!!) It's especially important to take calls from Brit with her fragile (fra-gee-lay) emotional state. . .:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hi Nanas, sorry haven't posted, but Mike is out of town and Mardi Gras weekend is in full swing.

Hmmm football, does it really matter LSU already won. but if I had to choose it would be the one Eli Manning plays for, the Giants.

So life is great at home, Mike left Thursday to go skiing and I get to enjoy QUIET!!!! Austin has been hitting the parades with his friends and its been lovely. He marches in one tonight with the band from school so that will be fun. Then tommorow it will be an all day extravaganza of Mardi Gras festivities!!!!

Shell, have a great time this weekend and the mail arrived safe and sound.

OK gotta run to Wallyworld for snacks and cocktail makings for the parade!!

TTYL

Hi Nanas, sorry haven't posted, but Mike is out of town and Mardi Gras weekend is in full swing.

Hmmm football, does it really matter LSU already won. but if I had to choose it would be the one Eli Manning plays for, the Giants.

So life is great at home, Mike left Thursday to go skiing and I get to enjoy QUIET!!!! Austin has been hitting the parades with his friends and its been lovely. He marches in one tonight with the band from school so that will be fun. Then tommorow it will be an all day extravaganza of Mardi Gras festivities!!!!

Shell, have a great time this weekend and the check arrived safe and sound.

OK gotta run to Wallyworld for snacks and cocktail makings for the parade!!

TTYL

Crap! I forgot to send mine -- I'll go do that right now before I gamble it all away!!!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:love: :love: Lindsay:love: :love:

Morning Nanas............Jacob had sleepover last night. You know, no one parents as well as I do. I don't think I slept at all. He's safely home now, where children belong.

Mel-Congrats. I'm so excited for you. I will continue to think of new angles for your business so we can get you on the ship.

We'll keep the Nana love coming for all you guys who need it.

Those who are traveling-stay safe and bring me back a prize.

Prayers for all the test results coming back negative........

Have a great day.

Wendy-How many beads have you earned in your life:confused3

Lindey, its OK I know where to find you:lmao:

Kim, whose counting anyway:rolleyes1 By the way I am bringing some to Sea day in the wood:lmao:

So just back from the vet for Duesey's last round of boosters. And here's the scoop:

1. He has ringworm again grrrrr
2. He's now 28 lbs (remember 16.5 only 8 weeks ago?) :sad2:
3. And this is the killer ... my baby just lost a month. Based on his adult teeth that are in, he's 6 months old, not 5 months :sad1:
4. 6 months old means only one thing ... NEUTER TIME! :scared1:

Kim ... Wendy has BOXES and BOXES of beads in her attic. What's that tell ya?

So just back from the vet for Duesey's last round of boosters. And here's the scoop:

1. He has ringworm again grrrrr
2. He's now 28 lbs (remember 16.5 only 8 weeks ago?) :sad2:
3. And this is the killer ... my baby just lost a month. Based on his adult teeth that are in, he's 6 months old, not 5 months :sad1:
4. 6 months old means only one thing ... NEUTER TIME! :scared1:

Oh yes ... and he puked in my car ......

btw we are big Lost fans! So glad it's back, wish there would be more than 8 episodes!:sad2:

ok Okie I am done and wow what an episode...

A question ladies since we will be in Key West on Sunday shouldn't we move our meet til Monday a sea day? talk amongst yourselves now

OK Wendy...Oceanic 6?? Who was in the window at the cabin?? Wow Charlie looked kinda hot....dead.... You think Shell is right?? Michael is in the coffin????

A question ladies since we will be in Key West on Sunday shouldn't we move our meet til Monday a sea day? talk amongst yourselves now
Oops, you're right. Sorry, I didn't change that from the eastern itinerary. You'll also notice I upped the meet to 2:30 from 2:45 so that this year we can do introductions during the gift exchange and have gifts opened in front of everyone.

OK Wendy...Oceanic 6?? Who was in the window at the cabin?? Wow Charlie looked kinda hot....dead.... You think Shell is right?? Michael is in the coffin????

My predictions for the Oceanic 6: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sawyer, Locke and Sayid (because you can't kill Sayid:worship: )

And yes, all the girls at work agree ... Dead Charlie is HOT! :worship:

Locke was in the window of the cabin ... JACOB'S cabin! Jacob tried to call out to Locke, and Locke was able to hear him, so now Locke has a relationship with Jacob. That's why he knows so much about the island. You see, Ben has manipulated Jacob and Jacob is sick of it, so he's reaching out to Locke.

Watch all my theories go up in smoke ... just like Oceanic 815! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter