11-29-08 Nanaheads 3:Tiara Bob & The Dreamboats reunion Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was Locke in the window-but the girls I work with said no-I have it taped and plan to re-watch it....yeah I'm that sicko..:sick:

well, off to take chelsea to the mall...:scared:

Kathy-good luck with the house :grouphug:

Good luck with medical tests...:hug:

Ok we know its Jack, hurley, Kate has to be Sawyer, what about Rousseau?

Yes I thought it was Locke in the cabin too, ohhhh thw wait til next week

Eveing all:

Wendy I dont believe a word about you having boxes and boxes of beads in your attic:eek:

Dont watch lost...so I guess I'm lost on this conversation...:lmao:

Shell: poor dusey...your not really gonna "fix" him are ya????
Yeah, my dogs have puked in the car before....lovely isnt it???

Hello and goodnite to everyone else....

Later all
Denise:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi everyone I cant believe I have missed so many posts. I LOVE Lost . I think it also was Locke in the window.

With Kate not wanting to go to the funeral and no one else went it cant be someone from the crash can it? They are all friends. AHHHHH. I cant stand it,

Charlie , WOW is all I can say. Im glad my husband wasent sitting next to me, Im sure I blushed.

Thanks for the good thoughts but something came up and they cancelled, looking at the house today. but they are going to reschedule soon:goodvibes

I sure hope it is soon.

have great super bowl tomorrow,

kathy

Hey Guys & Gals:

I have been out of pocket for a couple of days. Went to a men's conference/retreat Friday night and most of Saturday. It was a great time. Approximately 8,500 men attended.

Shell: Looks like you and the Mutt will have a blast at the resort. Share pictures when you return!

Kathy: Good luck on the house!:cheer2:

Lynn::scared1: Glad no on hit the truck!

Everyone else have a wonderful day! Gotta go and get ready for church!

Just had a minute to say good morning.
I have a ton of boxes and closets to go through before next weekends garage sale.
Garage sales are just too much work:sad2: But I need to downsize, so may as well do it now instead of at the last minute.

Hope everyone is feeling well today and has a fun watching the game this evening or afternoon depending on where you live.I am one of those who dont care for the game but watch for the commercials:goodvibes

well all have nasty colds, even the dogs:headache:

later everyone,

kathy

OK this is killing me ... I can't resist ...

So if there were 8500 men there, how did the toilet paper rolls ever get changed?

Who got the remote and how was it determined?

When a lightbulb went out, did the rest of you congratulate the guy on that changed it?

How did the Ginger vs. Mary Ann debate come out? And Wilma vs. Betty?

Did anyone set their pants on fire from lighting farts?

So if there were 8500 men there, how did the toilet paper rolls ever get changed?

When a lightbulb went out, did the rest of you congratulate the guy on that changed it?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
sounds like the men around here:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mornin' Nanas!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Speaking of great parenting skills, Brit, DD is going to see the Hannah Montana movie today.:thumbsup2

Her aunts are taking her while I get to have some peace and quiet at home!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Think I'll brush up on the video poker strategy so I can hit a Royal Flush or two and finally book the 2008 cruise!;)

Have a good one!!!

So Shell -- who cleaned up the puke????:confused3

Mornin' Nanas!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Speaking of great parenting skills, Brit, DD is going to see the Hannah Montana movie today.:thumbsup2

H

?:confused3

Me too Cheri. Got to take the girls to see the movie last night. It was okay - a tad shorter than I expected. The girls enjoyed it. The bad thing is Mina was going to join us there from visiting her mom in the hospital and didn't make it because of a delay and the fact that the movie was so short. Hope all is well with all of you.

On a cruise note, we are investigating the RCCL Nickelodeon Cruise on the LIberty of the Seas. Any of you with RCCL experience, please share.

Ok for those of you who have been so kind to send good wishes our way, I thought I'd give a brief update. All is the same with Mina's mom unfortunately and she has been in the hospital for the last week. Someone please come and remove the black cloud from over our house. Elizabeth sprained her wrist at recess last week - bad enough that we had to take her to the ER. Orthopedic doctor tomorrow. Emily appears to have woken up today with strep. DCL take me away. Thanks for listening Banana Friends. Just call me jeffinda.

Ok for those of you who have been so kind to send good wishes our way, I thought I'd give a brief update. All is the same with Mina's mom unfortunately and she has been in the hospital for the last week. Someone please come and remove the black cloud from over our house. Elizabeth sprained her wrist at recess last week - bad enough that we had to take her to the ER. Orthopedic doctor tomorrow. Emily appears to have woken up today with strep. DCL take me away. Thanks for listening Banana Friends. Just call me jeffinda.

When it rains, it pours! Sorry, couldn't resist. Here's some :grouphug: and pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter