• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

17 nights at Royal Pacific and still didn`t want to leave

I'm a tad late, but made it through your entire report. I've just recently got back on the boards to start planning our trip for next year. Aaaahh, 17 nights sounds heavenly! Americans can take a lesson on how to vacay from Europeans. I really enjoyed your trip report. It's given me a wealth of information. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your trip with us!

I'm a tad late, but made it through your entire report. I've just recently got back on the boards to start planning our trip for next year. Aaaahh, 17 nights sounds heavenly! Americans can take a lesson on how to vacay from Europeans. I really enjoyed your trip report. It's given me a wealth of information. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your trip with us!

Oohhh.......happy planning for your next trip........

Yep 17 nights is fun.........we had to up it to 18 this year.........I'm aiming for a month before long :rotfl:

Thanks for the nice comments, glad you enjoyed it and it helped you :goodvibes

I loved reading all about your trip! We are heading to Universal the end of this month. After reading your trip report I'm super excited about our first trip there and staying at the Royal Pacific. I'll admit that I got teary reading the post about your departure day.

I loved reading all about your trip! We are heading to Universal the end of this month. After reading your trip report I'm super excited about our first trip there and staying at the Royal Pacific. I'll admit that I got teary reading the post about your departure day.

Aww thank you so much........last day is always a trial for me.......lol......I'm getting better I think :rolleyes1

Hope you have a wonderful stay at RPR, it's such a beautiful resort and you are so looked after there.........and I'm sure you'll all love the Universal parks......they are so much fun.

Have a great trip :goodvibes

Hi!

I'm also a bit late, having just read your trip report, wishing I was in Florida as it's snowing here again. We've booked the Royal Pacific for two nights in May, switching to the Cabana Bay for our third and final night at Universal, but after reading your report I'm tempted to just stay all three nights at RPR!

Thank you for a great report!
JB

I have been reading this report in work over the last few days and was gutted when it started to come to an end (And the pictures died off)

Great work, you seem like such a great family and maybe we will bump into each other in September this year!

Just a quick question if you don't mind, how much does it cost you for 18 days at RPR?

Hi!

I'm also a bit late, having just read your trip report, wishing I was in Florida as it's snowing here again. We've booked the Royal Pacific for two nights in May, switching to the Cabana Bay for our third and final night at Universal, but after reading your report I'm tempted to just stay all three nights at RPR!

Thank you for a great report!
JB

I would stay all 3 nights at RPR if you can.......you won't regret it :thumbsup2

I have been reading this report in work over the last few days and was gutted when it started to come to an end (And the pictures died off)

Great work, you seem like such a great family and maybe we will bump into each other in September this year!

Just a quick question if you don't mind, how much does it cost you for 18 days at RPR?

Thank you both for the lovely comments.......hope you both have great trips :)

Over the last two days, I read your entire report. Loved it. I have never been to universal before and am going in early Jan 2015 with Disney. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Over the last two days, I read your entire report. Loved it. I have never been to universal before and am going in early Jan 2015 with Disney. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Thank you.......glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for the wonderful trip report. Enjoyed the detail and photos greatly. Your son is just like my nephew; there is no acceptable dessert except chocolate cake :)

We just changed our June trip from WDW to Universal and RPH, and I gained a ton of useful, much-needed info from your report. Thanks again! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the wonderful trip report. Enjoyed the detail and photos greatly. Your son is just like my nephew; there is no acceptable dessert except chocolate cake :)

We just changed our June trip from WDW to Universal and RPH, and I gained a ton of useful, much-needed info from your report. Thanks again! :goodvibes

So glad you enjoyed it..........and really hope you have a wonderful trip when you go :thumbsup2

Wonderful trip report! We got to spend 6 days at RPR last year and I fell in love with the place. I'm going back this September for 9 days and I'm bouncing with anticipation. You're trip report certainly helps keep the anticipation going!!

Wonderful trip report! We got to spend 6 days at RPR last year and I fell in love with the place. I'm going back this September for 9 days and I'm bouncing with anticipation. You're trip report certainly helps keep the anticipation going!!

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it.

If you see us in September make sure you say hi :thumbsup2 and have a great trip :wave2:

I just had to read through your trip report because we are going for the first time to Universal. What a WONDERFUL trip report!! It was so much fun "tagging along" with your family and seeing all the things you did.

We are planning to stay at Royal Pacific as well, so it's nice to see how much you clearly like it. My husband wants to stay club level as well. seeing your report has only added to my excitement! For us, it won't be until June 2016, but for now, this will hold me over and keep planning!

Thank you for sharing your trip with us!! :dance3:

since carole has less than a month before she heads to the darkside for this year, i hope she will do another trip report for 2014.

i truly love her reports!

I was wondering if she was going again this year. I'll be staying at RPR from the 19th through the 27th and was hoping to say hi. Which is weird for me because I don't like to bother people.

I was wondering if she was going again this year. I'll be staying at RPR from the 19th through the 27th and was hoping to say hi. Which is weird for me because I don't like to bother people.

schumigirl/carole is a people person, so you must look her up when you are at RPH.
she is loads of fun

your dates are within the time she will be at RPH.

i think the only thing that would keep schumi from sept at RPh would be if she had a gall bladder attack and was laid up in the hospital.

wait, nevermind that.
she had her gall bladder removed so she'll be there.

I just had to read through your trip report because we are going for the first time to Universal. What a WONDERFUL trip report!! It was so much fun "tagging along" with your family and seeing all the things you did.

We are planning to stay at Royal Pacific as well, so it's nice to see how much you clearly like it. My husband wants to stay club level as well. seeing your report has only added to my excitement! For us, it won't be until June 2016, but for now, this will hold me over and keep planning!

Thank you for sharing your trip with us!! :dance3:

Awwwwww Thank you so much.......I'm so glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup2 The club lounge is lovely at RPR..........well, the whole experience at RP is just wonderful. The time will fly in till your trip.......I'm sure you'll love it too. The staff are just wonderful all over the hotel and you really feel so much at home there :)

You HAVE to say hi if you see us.........we'll be arriving the 9th September till the 27th.........so our paths will definetely cross at some point. I don't look any different from the pics in this.......well, maybe a year older :laughing: it would be lovely to meet you :thumbsup2

schumigirl/carole is a people person, so you must look her up when you are at RPH.
she is loads of fun

your dates are within the time she will be at RPH.

i think the only thing that would keep schumi from sept at RPh would be if she had a gall bladder attack and was laid up in the hospital.

wait, nevermind that.
she had her gall bladder removed so she'll be there.

Aww thanks for the nice comments............yep.....love meeting up with peeps :thumbsup2

Lol about the gall bladder............but very true.

Was thinking of not doing a trip report this year :duck:....................................

But, maybe I will.......:)

Awwwwww Thank you so much.......I'm so glad you enjoyed it :thumbsup2 The club lounge is lovely at RPR..........well, the whole experience at RP is just wonderful. The time will fly in till your trip.......I'm sure you'll love it too. The staff are just wonderful all over the hotel and you really feel so much at home there :)

You HAVE to say hi if you see us.........we'll be arriving the 9th September till the 27th.........so our paths will definetely cross at some point. I don't look any different from the pics in this.......well, maybe a year older :laughing: it would be lovely to meet you :thumbsup2

Aww thanks for the nice comments............yep.....love meeting up with peeps :thumbsup2

Lol about the gall bladder............but very true.

Was thinking of not doing a trip report this year :duck:....................................

But, maybe I will.......:)

NOOOOO! Please do a trip report !! it was so much fun reading this one. Please!!!! :yay: From someone that knows nothing about Universal, these trip reports truly do help.... not to mention they're just totally fun to read along with and see your fun family pics. wait...that sounds a bit stalker-ish....:rotfl:

NOOOOO! Please do a trip report !! it was so much fun reading this one. Please!!!! :yay: From someone that knows nothing about Universal, these trip reports truly do help.... not to mention they're just totally fun to read along with and see your fun family pics. wait...that sounds a bit stalker-ish....:rotfl:

Lol about the stalker bit...............well I do like doing trip reports and I'm sure macraven will cajole me a bit also :rotfl:

Hope we can look forward to one from you too :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

It's always lovely to read first timers opinions........they usually love it and that is nice to read about :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter