• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

17 nights at Royal Pacific and still didn`t want to leave

If she doesn't agree to do a trip report, I'll just follow her around during the time I'm there and post what she does.

Lol about the stalker bit...............well I do like doing trip reports and I'm sure macraven will cajole me a bit also :rotfl:

Hope we can look forward to one from you too :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

It's always lovely to read first timers opinions........they usually love it and that is nice to read about :)

For sure, I promise I will ! It's so funny, in the beginning I was actually in a panic mode that we WEREN'T doing Disney... like the Earth was going to blow up or something. Now, after spending time with all of you wonderful folks on this thread, I'm even more excited than ever to go to only Universal. I'm not even sad one bit about not doing Disney.... this is a whole new wonderful world!

Your pictures from the trip are fantastic... you can tell how much fun you and your family had and how very close you all are. It's so sweet!!! :goodvibes

do another trippie.

you know you wanna.............:rolleyes1

Well since you ask so nicely..........:thumbsup2

If she doesn't agree to do a trip report, I'll just follow her around during the time I'm there and post what she does.

I laughed so hard when I read that I dripped fanta outa my mouth onto my iPad........I got an image in my head of you peering around corners watching us.......:rotfl: :rotfl: That was funny..........you need to post more.......we could do with some more laughs around here :worship:

For sure, I promise I will ! It's so funny, in the beginning I was actually in a panic mode that we WEREN'T doing Disney... like the Earth was going to blow up or something. Now, after spending time with all of you wonderful folks on this thread, I'm even more excited than ever to go to only Universal. I'm not even sad one bit about not doing Disney.... this is a whole new wonderful world!

Your pictures from the trip are fantastic... you can tell how much fun you and your family had and how very close you all are. It's so sweet!!! :goodvibes

Universal is amazing, it really is. You will have so much fun there. Thank you again for the nice comments.........we are very close.......people don't believe me when I say we never row on vacations, but we don't. But we do spend a lot of time together all the time anyway.........always fun!

I will look forward to reading your trippie too :thumbsup2

Thanks for the report :-) I really enjoyed reading it - really, it's one of the best ones I've read on the Darkside!

I especially appreciated the club level information. We've stayed onsite but this is the first year we're staying CL. Your information and photos have us even more excited now!!

Maybe I'll see you in the lounge; we'll be there September 13th - almost in countdown mode ;-)

Thanks for the report :-) I really enjoyed reading it - really, it's one of the best ones I've read on the Darkside!

I especially appreciated the club level information. We've stayed onsite but this is the first year we're staying CL. Your information and photos have us even more excited now!!

Maybe I'll see you in the lounge; we'll be there September 13th - almost in countdown mode ;-)

Thanks for the nice comments........so glad you enjoyed it :)

shumigirl, I just started reading your trip report yesterday when you replied to my thread when I asked if 5 days was too much and you went for 17! Talk about a very relaxing vacation. So far I'm loving your trip report! It's getting me excited for my upcoming trip. ;)

shumigirl, I just started reading your trip report yesterday when you replied to my thread when I asked if 5 days was too much and you went for 17! Talk about a very relaxing vacation. So far I'm loving your trip report! It's getting me excited for my upcoming trip. ;)

It is a very relaxing resort..........glad you are enjoying the trip report :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter