2 Things you have to buy while at Disney

I always get a new hat or Mickey ears, it's the first thing I do when I walk into the Magic Kingdom.

And Pins or something of the Disney Princesses.

This listing is lovely b/c it gives me ideas. Ideas I will have to change a bit as my upcoming trip is DLR not WDW, but there are definite overlaps. :)

A dole whip is a whipped dessert made from Dole Pineapple

Well, for what it's worth, it's just a dry mix that is reconstituted with water and put into the soft serve machine... You can get the float that's made with pineapple juice, but the soft serve itself is just a mix. (and no, I don't like them, while DS and DH DO like them but can't have them b/c of corn syrup solids (link))

a new plush (i collect em) and personalized mickey ear ornament to reflect the yr(ex our 2006 one says Engaged in disney dec 16th 06 and our one from this yr says Christmas in disney since thats when we were there. ) We buy tons more but these are two I have to have :goodvibes

Fiesta Margarita in Epcot, Dole Whip in MK, Flame tree BBQ in AK. Oh, no, this is all FOOD. . . . . I better look for other stuff. . . the photos are always a good thing to purchase too. Someone said they would always get a pearl in Epcot. Can anyone tell me where the pearls are in Epcot?

Also, on our last trip, my husband bought me a the coolest Mickey Mouse watch with a lime green band. I wear it everyday. He said that the band was my favorite color, margarita! LOL!! Maybe he started a new tradition and a new MM watch will be a must purchase! Yeah!

Where do you get a pearl from Epcot? :flower3:

The Pearl is in Japan/Epcot. You go into the store and there is a counter/tank full of oysters. You pick the oyster you like best and the girl then pulls open the oyster to revel your pearl. The lady ahead of us got a whopper....my daughter's was smaller but a lovely pink.:goodvibes

Mickey Bar and a day at the water parks!!

And one thing you have to buy at least once- The Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream!

Heather

My daughter and I like to get an ankle bracelet from the Jewelry cart near the Dole Whip that is a woven string bracelet with beads on it. Then we tie it on and see how long past our Disney trip we can keep it on. We also have to have the Dole Whip!

A new Disney liscence plate and a new mouse ears topper for my antenna. Gots to trick out the Mommy-mobile, ya know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter