2 Things you have to buy while at Disney

OK So I have a very long list of must have's cause Im counting Food, alcohol and then Mementos...

Food Wise
1. DOLE WHIP
2. Kaki Gori- shaved ice from Japan.... always the Melon!

Alcohol
1. GreyGoose citron slushie(France) OMG SO YUMMY!
2. During Christmas time Germany has Glo-wine... Basicall Red wine with tons of yummy spices served warm!

Mementos
1. I always get a pin from the resort we stay at
2. I get one picture of the group at each park or if those are yucky I get ride pictures!

What is a Dole Whip?? Everybody is talking about it...

A dole whip is a whipped dessert made from Dole Pineapple, and is absolutely terrific! I only know of one place on WDW property though that sells them, and that's in the MK right around where the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse is. They are absolutely delicious! A must have!

a turkey leg

and a new fridge magnet, preferably highlighting the one of the best parts of the trip.

I will definately be getting a key chain with the year on it and at least two Star Wars pins for my lanyard!! :darth: :ewok: :yoda: :chewy:

I always get a mickey ice cream and a glass christmas ornament. We collect an ornament everywhere we travel. It lasts longer than a t-shirt and brings back fun memories every holiday.

A new Snowglobe - which I now have to ship home and a Toll House cookie Ice Cream Sandwich. :cool1:

Wow... reading this list is making me think about it...
For me, the two must haves are pins and ANYTHING Stitch that I don't have... last time I got the new Stitch version of the Trouble Boardgame exclusive to the parks.

For my wife, it is an Alice in Wonderland related pin or item and a christmas ornament... usually also Alice or Peter Pan linked. She usually cons(well, conning me into it isn't that hard) me into buying one as well and I look for Stitch or some of the other rarer characters which I grew up loving and are hard to find, like Rattigan or any of the Great Mouse Detective characters or Sword in the stone stuff.

Food wise... I have to have a turkey leg... she has to have mouse ears. Boma is great too as we found out last time.

Very excited about going back already and this list is getting me pumped! Thanks for starting the thread!

A Walt Disney "Mr Potato Head" is the first thing! The body is standard... the parts are all Disney! I am 40 and love mine, my teen even got one. They are unique. You can get Mickey ears, goofy hats, special eyes, ears, teeth, mouths, feet, shoes, Pirates gear, Toy Story & Tinkerbell themes, many WDW/DL props like pin lanyards, balloons, ice cream ears, pizza, ect... just an abundance of fun, souvenier props! All that you can stuff in the box (and inside of the potato) for $19.99! The second thing would be a really cool pin, something special to your trip!princess:

Where can you find the Mr. Potato Head? DS4 would love that!

1. Scrapbook for that year
2. Mickey Head Rice Krispie Bar Dipped in Chocolate

My daughter always buys the mini Goofy's. One year we came home with 12 of them :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter