• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY Scott, are we still meeting next Saturday? I guess "let's see the baby" isn't in the plans anymore right now!

Can visit some before the Party for the Senses.

Well since it seems that many of our cruise buddies are at WDW, I was bored and decided to twist my ankle coming out of the house today.

You all may have ridden Expedition Everest today, but I got a ride with some very nice looking firefighters in the back of Rescue 1 :rolleyes:

All is well, I guess, no broken bones, but a sprained ankle. :sick: So mom is going to get my prescription for Vicodin :thumbsup2

I guess I will be hanging around the DIS for a few days :)

Debbie

Get Better Debbie, we are at OKW getting ready to leave for MGM, raining right now!!!!

Hey everyone,
Just checking in with ya'll. Jack is doing great, getting bigger by the day. At last check he had gained a pound 2 ounces to bring him to 8 lbs 4 oz.
I'll post a picture when I get a chance!

Well since it seems that many of our cruise buddies are at WDW, I was bored and decided to twist my ankle coming out of the house today.

You all may have ridden Expedition Everest today, but I got a ride with some very nice looking firefighters in the back of Rescue 1 :rolleyes:

All is well, I guess, no broken bones, but a sprained ankle. :sick: So mom is going to get my prescription for Vicodin :thumbsup2

I guess I will be hanging around the DIS for a few days :)

Debbie

Deb I think you would mend better in FLA!
;)

DEbbie Get better/

Cathrine, Sure, I think I have your cell # works for us.

Well Kids the TOT 13 K is in the Bag and a BIG CONGRADULATIONS TO OUR VERY OWN ANNA!!!!!!! She placed first in her class, way to go a great inspiration…..

Lynn and I were happy with our times.

Pictures to follow. Hey Peter where was it you said to store those pics at?????

It was a fun Race, kinda crowded afterwards but we did stay and do TOT, got home to OKW at about 2:00 AM. Had to ride TOT at least once. Some things with the race could have been better but that is for another time/letter /survey.

Been having a good time seeing my Nephew and BIL and playing tour guide.

What is really KEWL is seeing old friends and making new ones, A trip to WDW/ DL / or DCL is like old home week. Really blessed to have met so many great folks here.

Not sure which park we will go to today, but see some of ya at EPCOT tonight.

DEbbie Get better/

Cathrine, Sure, I think I have your cell # works for us.

Well Kids the TOT 13 K is in the Bag and a BIG CONGRADULATIONS TO OUR VERY OWN ANNA!!!!!!! She placed first in her class, way to go a great inspiration…..

Lynn and I were happy with our times.

Pictures to follow. Hey Peter where was it you said to store those pics at?????

It was a fun Race, kinda crowded afterwards but we did stay and do TOT, got home to OKW at about 2:00 AM. Had to ride TOT at least once. Some things with the race could have been better but that is for another time/letter /survey.

Been having a good time seeing my Nephew and BIL and playing tour guide.

What is really KEWL is seeing old friends and making new ones, A trip to WDW/ DL / or DCL is like old home week. Really blessed to have met so many great folks here.

Not sure which park we will go to today, but see some of ya at EPCOT tonight.
www.shutterfly.com is what we are using, or www.photobucket.com
since imagestation is closing!
:confused:

He's the cutie boy
IMG_6877.JPG

IMG_6944.JPG

You can see all the photos here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jenkatt

Well Kids we had a great meeting of the Cruises last night.

Thanks all for sharing my B-day with me, it was great.

Thanks for the B-day wishes, it was a good one for sure.

:thumbsup2
Well Kids we had a great meeting of the Cruises last night.

Thanks all for sharing my B-day with me, it was great.

Thanks for the B-day wishes, it was a good one for sure.

Scott + company! Sure wish we could have joined the birthday celebration. :bday: party: We really wanted to meet up with everyone as a group. :sad1: We left a message on your cell # hope you got it. We got home around 4:00... LONG day.

It was FUN seeing everyone... :thanks:

Scott + Lynn - thanks for the great glow necklaces... Celeste + Rob... so good to see you! Alex + Carolyn... good to see you too! Cheryl + Bob - thanks for the drinks on the Boardwalk... Tony + Adriene - thanks for cheering us on... Elaine + Margaret - Thanks for your visit to Mouse Beach + the goodies you left! Deb Wills - thanks for spotting us as we walked + for the BIG "keep going" hug. We were tired bu that time. Linda + Kay... sorry we missed you. Thanks for the phone call when you got off the ship. Debbie... Ouch! Get better. Thanks for cheering from home. We had Cheddar Cheese soup as we walked bu Off Kilter! Leslie + Joe... I can't believe we missed seeing our own neighbors. Hopefully in November!!! We had many mishaps during this short trip which changed our plans greatly... including a very delayed flight, damage to our rental car :sad2: , my lost, but later found bag complete with Ca$h, id's + credit cards + my broken glasses just before the race. :rolleyes1 Somehow, we were able to keep our sense of humor about it all.

The run (walk) was fun for us, but a bit unorganized. It felt good to get out TOT medal at the end of the race. We were able to do our 4 miles in about 1 hour, :yay: but I'm not sure I could keep that pace for 8 miles!!! :faint:

We're tired, and not quite as young as we used to be, :laughing: but it's good to be back in one piece.

Also for you getting into the Running/Walking Disney Scene, I must recommend the Wish Boards, events/competition thread and the web site Disneyrunning.com.

Lots of good info and WISH has a team discount at runningwarehouse.com.

Been very helpful, good folks.

Hey everybody,

I hope you haven't ALL gone home... we'd love to meet up!

Debbie, sorry to hear about your ankle, that's painful!

Georgie, you always seem to have a good mindset no matter what happens, congrats!

Scott, happy late Birthday!

Jeff & Jenn, Jack is adorable!!

Tony & Adrienne, so sorry we missed you...

Everybody else, I hope your trips were wonderful, and you have great memories!

I have a new email, so call me if you have that number, or PM me and I'll give it to you.

tata,
Renae

Hey Debbie,

Have you ever seen that 'Blue Collar Comedy Tour' routine about 'Vicodinland'??? I'll just say don't try parasailing for the first time while you're there....lol!

Renae

Well I am still on crutches:sick: Dr said about 2 weeks on them. UGGHH!!

I am in an airsplint (which I got the bill for today... $90!! and $55 for the crutches!! thank goodness for insurance) and I wear it during the day and take it off to sleep.

Dr recommended that I soak it in warm water. Well! That was a new experience in pain!!:sick: :scared: I think it was getting the circulation moving...but man alive I was sucking down the Motrin!:scared1:

Not sure I will do that again.. or maybe soak it in warm water then an ice bath.

Anyone have experience with this??!

And...4 weeks till WDW.....

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter