2009 Discussion-We'll make time fly by!

DID YOU SEE HOW CLOSE YOU'RE COUNTER IS!!! 3 MONTHS!:scared1:

I'm glad to hear about the ticket prices. Makes me feel a little more confident doing it that way.

I know and I haven't even started to pack yet:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Really time has flown, I remember when my counter was at two years.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my 2009 friends! Hope you all have a delightful meal with your family and friends. :cloud9:

Tania

Wow! I just found this thread! Don't know how I have missed it for the last year since I stay on these boards:surfweb:. Can someone new join?
We are going to WDW in April 2009, taking friends who have never been before to the VWL. Can't wait!! Still waiting though on booking my ADRs.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!:)

Of course you can join! Taking someone who has never been sounds like so much fun!

What is the ADR date up to now?

Happy Thanksgiving 09er's!!!!! :goodvibes

Time is really flying now with the holidays here!!!! Before we know it New Years Day will be upon us!!!! :banana:

The ADR booking window has been pushed back again:sad2:
They are still only accepting ADR's until March 22nd at the moment.

We are hoping to book on Monday, but that is just a rumor right now:goodvibes
Yeah, taking our friends should be awesome. They are both so excited to be going and staying at VWL. We call them every few days with a new countdown. It will be my first "vacation" with my BFF from college and her husband, so it is extra special. We usually just have a weekend, or so with each other. To be able to relax and show our friends our favorite place in the world is such a treat!:)

Happy Thanksgiving '09ers!!!!

Also hoping to be able to book our May ADR's on Monday - but would REALLY like the hours released first!!! We'd really like to see Fantasmic this time and not sure what days it will be on! I can move things around from my current plan if needed - but not until I know when the Darned thing is, LOL!

I see that there is January - April calendar changes. I didn't see them before - so what's changed???

I see that there is January - April calendar changes. I didn't see them before - so what's changed???
Epcot closes at 8 instead of 9 on Fridays thru April 3rd, and the next week MK opens at 9 instead of 8. That's all that I am aware of because that is the part of the calendar that I'm watching. Hope that helps!:)

I am afraid to see what they will do to the hours in September when we go. They are already shorten because of the time of year and then add the economy stuff on top of that.

I am afraid to see what they will do to the hours in September when we go. They are already shorten because of the time of year and then add the economy stuff on top of that.
Hopefully there won't be much of a change from the normal (short) hours in September. We went to WDW in Sept 2001 and early December 2001 and March 2002, and the closing time was early in September and December, but no earlier than it has been in the last several years since. With EMH it was ok, especially since the crowds were so low. Hope that you have the hours that you want!:)

:cool1: We've eventually booked our accommodation but changed our holiday dates for next year:cool1: . 31July-01August Pop and then 02-15August OKW with FREE DINING:cool1: :yay: ....come 2nd Jan the diet starts in earnest:scared:

Another one with the weight loss here! I'm actually starting tomorrow - doing 3 weeks of the Special K diet. A friend did it (about my size) and dropped 10 lbs. in 3 weeks, so I'm hoping for 8-10 before Christmas. Nice thing is - you can still eat a normal dinner, so if we have any gatherings, etc. I can still eat, though of course carefully. If it works, I'll be doing it again in Jan or Feb for another 10!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter