2009 Discussion-We'll make time fly by!

About 2 wks ago I started taking Green Tea extract. I've lost about 3 lbs. and I seem to have more energy lately and don't feel so sluggish if that makes sense. I figure I'll try it for a month and see what happens.

About 2 wks ago I started taking Green Tea extract. I've lost about 3 lbs. and I seem to have more energy lately and don't feel so sluggish if that makes sense. I figure I'll try it for a month and see what happens.
Where did you find that? Thanks!:)

My company is having their national convention in February at the Orange County Convention Center. I booked our time share on I-drive for two weeks and can use my AP I bought September 2008. But then I just had to check our time share exchange to see if any DVC one bedrooms were going to be available. There are usually several studios, but rarely one bedrooms, and NEVER for two weeks in a row! Ah, but there it was - Saratoga Springs September 11-18 and 18-25, a one bedroom for both weeks. Well, I just had to pounce on that one! So, I will have three visits with my AP and I couldn't be more excited! I did five nights at POP in Sept 2008, there are my two weeks off site in February, and a full two weeks ON PROPERTY in Sept 2009. Woo Hoo!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

My company is having their national convention in February at the Orange County Convention Center. I booked our time share on I-drive for two weeks and can use my AP I bought September 2008. But then I just had to check our time share exchange to see if any DVC one bedrooms were going to be available. There are usually several studios, but rarely one bedrooms, and NEVER for two weeks in a row! Ah, but there it was - Saratoga Spring September 11-18 and 18-25, a one bedroom for both weeks. Well, I just had to pounce on that one! So, I will have three visits with my AP and I couldn't be more excited! I did five nights at POP in Sept 2008, there are my two weeks off site in February, and a full two weeks ON PROPERTY in Sept 2009. Woo Hoo!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sounds great! So jealous that you get two long trips in one year!!

I guess nothing is gonna make my time fly now. Daughter has become ill and needs to admitted to an intensive in-patient programme that will become open for her in about 3-5 months. Even though our health care is covered this is a private facility so we have to foot the bill ourselves to the sound <gulp> of around 225 per night, for get this EIGHT weeks. So yeah there goes our holiday for our 25th .. those of you with children understand we do what is most important 1st but it doesn't mean i won't be sad come next December (oh and this summer when i would have been planning all my meals)

Wow, Jacqueline, I'm sorry. That is hard to take, especially for your 25th Anniversary. Of course, your daughter has to come first, but still very disappointing I'm sure. Hoping she is OK and that maybe you can go in 2010.

I guess nothing is gonna make my time fly now. Daughter has become ill and needs to admitted to an intensive in-patient programme that will become open for her in about 3-5 months. Even though our health care is covered this is a private facility so we have to foot the bill ourselves to the sound <gulp> of around 225 per night, for get this EIGHT weeks. So yeah there goes our holiday for our 25th .. those of you with children understand we do what is most important 1st but it doesn't mean i won't be sad come next December (oh and this summer when i would have been planning all my meals)

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. And yes....I would do anything for my two DD's. Life throws us some curves sometimes.
The next trip will be extra special and be well deserved when what you are facing right know has been dealt with.
:grouphug:

I am so sorry that this is going on in your life right now. Take care of yourself and your DD. WDW will always be there for you.:hug:

My prayers are with you and your family! :hug:

As PP have said WDW will still be there and next time you go you can celebrate your DD's recovery! :goodvibes

Hello! I'd like to join in with you all now that we are officially confirmed staying at AKL Club Level Sept 1-12,2009.My husband {who is in the military (Canadian)} and I have 2 boys who will be 13 and 17 at the time we head back to WDW. What makes this trip more special is it will be a celebration of his returning home safe from Afghanistan in the spring, and Also a celebration trip of our 18th wedding anniversary. We are also going to share the time with 2 good family friends and their 13 yo daughter. They have never been, and we will have 4 days with them to tour the parks as they will be there Sept 2-5 with us. It is always so much more fun when you share something with someone who has never done it, I think! :cool1: It will be a whirlwind of touring over the four days we have with them, but then we will get to take it a little slower once they leave on the 6th of Sept. We will still have 6 more days to tour more leisurely with our boys. I am so excited to be going back to AKL, as we all adored this resort on our first WDW trip in Jan/08 :lovestruc I caught the "disney bug" and here I am, excitedly planning another visit! :banana: I wanted to introduce myself and give you a little background info about our situation before joining in, though! Thanks for "listening" and I look forward to planning with all of you!
Marie :flower3:

Prayers and :hug: :hug: go out to you and your daughter.
Sorry that you won't be able to go to Disney for your 25th, but maybe the following year.

I'm so sorry you will have to cancel as we all are I know you were looking so forward to it. Your daughter is more important though and when this is all over you can then go celebrate at WDW!

Just wanted to add my best wishes for you and your daughter. Nothing is more important than she and her health are. My heart goes out to you in this trying time. :hug:

When we share our magic with first timers, it doubles the magic:teacher: My BFF shared two weeks with me last year at this time (first two weeks of December 2008) and I was able to 1) Get a ride in the front of the monorail 2) Front seats on Expedition Everest 3) her first visit button and so many more things that she didn't even know you could do! You'll have a blast!

I missed it since I have been busy with work and Christmas stuff but I am under 300 days!!! 279 to be exact at least that is what my resevations page says on Dreams Unlimited site!!!! Next milestone will be my 180 days when I can make my ADR's (hopefully their system will be back up by then anyway).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter