2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney peeps calling at 7am be like GIVE ME THE FREE DINING

tumblr_n1a8yrzjsZ1snsjmyo1_500.gif

I just want to book online, please, oh please Disney don't make me call:crazy:

Many of the will be up in the middle of the night to book believe it or not!

I guess I should have said, normal TAs who aren't Disney freaks like the rest of us won't be up all night...:D

Oh there will be plenty when it comes to Room Discounts. Different discounts for different room types and resorts, and all sorts of nice things that make no sense at all. Remember the key is when it says "Up to 30%", means it can be anything less that that as well, and always is. Room Discounts are the things I hate trying to blog about because of so many different levels and restrictions, it takes forever to get it all straight.

Wait, you have a blog? Do share. If you can't post a link, can you tell us what to Google to find it?

Hot. Don't let the crowds scare you. Make a list of where you want to eat, rides, and anything else you want to do (parades, shows, etc.). There is a website that has a great crowd calendar and cheat sheets for planning your day (he also has a book too). Last year we walked on EE at AK 4 times and rode RNR 3 times with only 20 min or less wait. People told me they thought it seemed more crowded during that time than in previous years but I believe it's still manageable.

That's what I experienced in mid-September 2014. We basically walked on EE multiple times in the middle of the afternoon, and we were able to ride Space Mountain essentially non-stop one evening. It was amazing.

Has anyone noticed price changes lately? When I was researching prices earlier and trying to decided between room only & free dining, my total price w/ 5 day park hopper was $2266.58 I just went on to add park hopper since I settled on free dining, and my price was $2189.90. Since this was lower, I went ahead a switched it.

Yes, the same thing happened to me! Okay, nobody throw anything at me :duck:... I saw that prices had gone down for Pop, so I called to see if the military discount had opened up at all for September. It had! I had to move up my reservation by a few days, but I changed from 7 nts at ASSports to 8 nts at Pop for only $76 more! When I originally made my reservation there was NO military discount available at Pop anywhere near my dates. I was dancing in my living room for 5 minutes straight.

Seriously, please nobody get mad at me. I may have taken one room but I opened another, that's worth something right? I wish everybody amazing luck tomorrow!pixiedust:

75 pages? You guys are killing me! At least reading all the pages is helping me stay awake LOL

For those of us planning to sleep tonight, the constant flood of posts is keeping me from sleeping! Must keep watching...:surfweb:

That meme is what I want to call and say to them about not including Royal rooms!! When a rumored become reality it sucks.

We hit a particularly hot week in September eight years ago, our first trip. Locals said it was the worst year for love bugs in about seven years. Also in Epcot our shoes were 'sticky' on the pavement. We were there in October a different year and it was cooler. November was warm during the day and pretty cool to cold at night. We've never been in December, so maybe we will try that? A lot of people love September!!! I like October much more!!

Since you've never done December I'd go then. The Candlelight Processional is great. The weather is also.

FYI>>>> I have ramped up my Disney Parks Music... I am currently listening to Fantasmic... I'm letting the mood build while I wait for FD to drop!

Fantasmic is the best for getting the Disney vibe going IMO, wish I had that playing right now!

So, my Disney Visa expires in June of this year and our trip isn't until September...what happens if I need to switch to the new card when it arrives in the mail?

So does anyone know if this will be for Chase card holders only or will it be for the general public (if it happens at all)? I know that usually it opens to the card holders first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter