2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

You were defending the Ducks. It seemed to be more a general discussion of whether or not they were goons.

Other than when you falsely accused a Duck of a cheap shot when in fact that particular hit wasn't a cheap shot, I've not defended the ducks. Again the post I quoted mentioned the kings. I find it odd that every team the Sharks have lost to over the years is supposedly dirty.

I'm sure the Golden Knights will be a bunch of cheap shot artists soon enough. And possibly after them the Preds or Jets too.

Other than when you falsely accused a Duck of a cheap shot when in fact that particular hit wasn't a cheap shot, I've not defended the ducks. Again the post I quoted mentioned the kings. I find it odd that every team the Sharks have lost to over the years is supposedly dirty.

I'm sure the Golden Knights will be a bunch of cheap shot artists soon enough.

The Ducks were dirty. The last two minutes of game 3 were horrendous. Perhaps that wasn't a head shot, but it was well over a dozen cheap shots with the knowledge that the officials were looking for it to end.

The Ducks were dirty. The last two minutes of game 3 were horrendous. Perhaps that wasn't a head shot, but it was well over a dozen cheap shots with the knowledge that the officials were looking for it to end.

I wasn't even talking about game three and never defended them for game three. You're butting into a conversation you didn't even bother to keep up with.

I wasn't even talking about game three and never defended them for game three. You're butting into a conversation you didn't even bother to keep up with.

Why is it everyone the Sharks always have choked against in the past have dirty players? Sour grapes make the best whine.

That's not a general comment open to a general discussion about how dirty the Ducks played in this series?

Why is it everyone the Sharks always have choked against in the past have dirty players? Sour grapes make the best whine.

That's not a general comment open to a general discussion about how dirty the Ducks played in this series?

Repeating the same thing over and over that I've already refuted isn't productive. Nor is it well taken. If all you're going to do is repeat the same thing over and over and arguing, you're wasting my time. Good evening.

Last edited:
Looks like Toronto decided to not go quietly into that good night...

Rumblings are that the Jets/Predators series will start Thursday.

I've heard Friday for jets/preds...i know it accidentally got posted to the season ticket reward app for a friday night game

The Preds vs Jets game 1 will be on Friday:
• The start time of Game 1 of the Second Round series between the Winnipeg Jets and Nashville Predators has been set for 8 p.m. ET on Friday, April 27, in Nashville. The game will be televised on NBCSN in the U.S. In Canada, the game will be on CBC, SN360 and TVA Sports.

Still here. Sharks/Golden Knights start Thursday. I don't really like the hashtag they've come up with for this series #nightyknight. :sad2: Hoping for a good series and for the Sharks to come out on top!

Still here. Sharks/Golden Knights start Thursday. I don't really like the hashtag they've come up with for this series #nightyknight. :sad2: Hoping for a good series and for the Sharks to come out on top!

I'm going to be in San Jose that day. I was planning on having dinner downtown, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to find my preferred place since it will probably be crowded. The Sharks are having a viewing party though at San Pedro Square. Not quite sure what it will be like, but I was thinking outdoors with food trucks.

https://www.nhl.com/sharks/fans/viewing-parties

31183458_10155777770537669_2870675725973716992_n.jpg

That's right!!! If they play the Leafs it will be tough on me. But will pull for the Bolts. No doubt will go to some games if they play each other.

Yassss! Went to the last home game of the season vs the Sabres and plan to get tickets for a second round game - just waiting on the dates and who they'll play. I kinda hope the Leafs beat Boston because I HATE the Bruins! But either way it'll be an entertaining series for sure.

That's right!!! If they play the Leafs it will be tough on me. But will pull for the Bolts. No doubt will go to some games if they play each other.

Good luck going to a Leafs game in Toronto. I believe the ticket prices are starting at one gazillion dollars. lol

Good luck going to a Leafs game in Toronto. I believe the ticket prices are starting at one gazillion dollars. lol
Different series, we are Preds fans, but my husband keeps joking about selling some of our playoff tickets. He thinks that will offset a lot of the season ticket cost.

I'm going to be in San Jose that day. I was planning on having dinner downtown, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to find my preferred place since it will probably be crowded. The Sharks are having a viewing party though at San Pedro Square. Not quite sure what it will be like, but I was thinking outdoors with food trucks.

https://www.nhl.com/sharks/fans/viewing-parties

31183458_10155777770537669_2870675725973716992_n.jpg

It's at the San Pedro Square market, which is kind of like food trucks, but more permanent booths. They have a large patio in the back with a large screen projector tv. There is seating indoors, like a cafeteria. I'm sure they'll have tv's set up in there as well, but most of the action will be outside. It'll get crowded, so get there early if you can. Too bad they're not playing at home, the street rally is fun. They'll have them before each home game if you're in town again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter