8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
dave_kfc.gif

Oh boy!

I could really go for some KFC...

anyone else get the urge too?

Nows a good time to step out fer some...

kfc%20copy.jpg

We had KFC on Thursday - Pete and Joe had to fend for themselves due to the accountants being here at work.

I just read earlier today that you are supposed to get new pillows every two years, also that you are supposed to get a new mattress every seven! Now, I can maybe see the pillows (though I would bet mine would go for three or four) but 7 years for a mattress? Sorry, I'm waiting longer than that!

DH has been trying to get me to purchase a new mattress for some time. He Hates ours. Its 8 years old (dec) We got it when I was preggers. SO I better not let him read your post :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I keep trying to get him to just get a memory foam topper but so far neither of us will budge.

I just read earlier today that you are supposed to get new pillows every two years, also that you are supposed to get a new mattress every seven! Now, I can maybe see the pillows (though I would bet mine would go for three or four) but 7 years for a mattress? Sorry, I'm waiting longer than that!

Goodness - who came up with that? The pillow and mattress manufacturers?!?:rotfl: My first mattress lasted about 12 years and we've had our current one about 4 years or so. I certainly don't expect to be replacing it in 3 more years! Also, what about the different kinds - mine is an "air" type mattress.

My pillows are pretty old - maybe 10 years. I've been considering replacing them, but being my frugal (read CHEAP) self, I am trying to prolong them a bit more by washing them! Of course, I have no idea how much drying them for hours is costing me! :rotfl:

pdarrah (Pamela)

DH has been trying to get me to purchase a new mattress for some time. He Hates ours. Its 8 years old (dec) We got it when I was preggers. SO I better not let him read your post :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I keep trying to get him to just get a memory foam topper but so far neither of us will budge.

We're the opposite - I'll probably start on getting a new one in the next year or so and DH will refuse. About 6 months later he'll mention it like it was never discussed before and then we'll get one.

We're the opposite - I'll probably start on getting a new one in the next year or so and DH will refuse. About 6 months later he'll mention it like it was never discussed before and then we'll get one.

:rotfl: Like it was his idea!!!!! Typical :rotfl: :rotfl:

Okay so some of us were "good" and some of us were "bad" but.................As long as I don't see any of you on Dateline's "To Catch A Predator" then you're all alright in my book :lmao: :lmao:

I think DS spends more $$ than I do.... I think part of it is only child syndrome. I know I would not be able to be as generous if I had more than 1 child.

My thoughts exactly!!!

Okay so some of us were "good" and some of us were "bad" but.................As long as I don't see any of you on Dateline's "To Catch A Predator" then you're all alright in my book :lmao: :lmao:

I'd have some serious 'splaining to do if I ended up on something like that!

Okay so I guess I am a misfit too
1. 2 parents who were married up until my father died 2 yrs. ago which made 59 years for them.
2. Never smoked, never did drugs of any kind
3. Never been arrested or done anything where I should have been arrested.
4. Do not even know what the other ice cream thing was....
5. Not catholic
6. Never been divorced
7. Not a timeshare owner
8. Not a Dr. Who fan
9. Don't play rugby or know about hookers....
10. Don't have a sword

OK Foods here Good Luck Wenches!!!!

PS It just started snowing UGGGGHHHHH

heinzpurple.jpg

Time for ketchup... :surfweb: you certainly have been yakky... I'm still waiting for this thread to die down a bit. ;) :lmao:

I think DS spends more $$ than I do.... I think part of it is only child syndrome. I know I would not be able to be as generous if I had more than 1 child.

My DS7 is an only child, but so far the frugal Danish (& Irish, Scotish, German, etc.) genes seem to be winning out. The kid has close to $100 saved up! :thumbsup2 He'll try asking for stuff when we shop, but if I ask if he wants to spend HIS money, he usually decides that No he doesn't really need whatever it is.

We'll see what happens when he gets older :eek: :rolleyes1

pdarrah (Pamela)

Time for another round of

7 questions!

1) Whats' fer dinner tonight matey?

2) What was the last thing ya bought?

3) What was the last nice thing ya said to anyone?

4) What was the last thing you sent a rebate form in for?

5) Did you get that rebate back yet?

6) What is your favorite shore excursion - all time favorite?

7) And - what is your favorite dessert off the Magic or Wonder?

1) DH making meatloaf. DH is the bestest cook!
2) My Audiobooks on Ebay yesterday & The Police Tickets YAY!
3) DH is the bestest cook!
4) I definitely do NOT have the patience for that, but I Ebates and Upromise!
5) Just got an ebate deposit to PayPal
6) Swimming with the StingRays on Grand Cayman - Awesome!
7) Strawberry Shortcake.....cream on top. Tell me the name of your sweetheart! Is it A, Is it B...........

How fun! I've never been around to do one of these before; thanks for posting this!

1) Whats' fer dinner tonight matey?
Taco bake casserole made by my 13yo son

2) What was the last thing ya bought?
For me: crochet hooks For them: competition swimsuits

3) What was the last nice thing ya said to anyone?
Congrats on finishing the chemo!

4) What was the last thing you sent a rebate form in for?
Monitor

5) Did you get that rebate back yet?
Yes

6) What is your favorite shore excursion - all time favorite?
Helicoptor tour in Kaui

7) And - what is your favorite dessert off the Magic or Wonder?
Creme Bruele

joel!, just so you know...every time i see your dogs, it reminded me our old 8mm movies...my parents were in the backyard with a big "mickey ball' playing keepaway ...from our sheep dog, Astro! to
this day ( they've gone over 20 years)..that gives me :goodvibes
:hug: ! thanks, man! & all your ou stuff is so :cool2: !

I've heard sheep dogs are great.... I am an OU nut...BTW... OU built a new student union and are auctioning off all the stuff that's been in Baker Center for years, including pool tables and stuff from The Front Room. Probably nothing too exciting, but first day of auction is on Saturday. http://www.shamrock-auctions.com/auction_list.php

While touring the old ships in San Francisco, we found out why the bathrooms are called the Head.

There were one or two holes in the bow of the ship that emptied into the sea. Way up in the "head" of the ship, that's where they did their "business". Right out there in the open, in front of god and everyone!
:eek:

Ok...A picture of Captain Crash, his laptop and the phrase "I'm king of the world" just flashed through my mind. :eek:

Oh boy!

I could really go for some KFC...

anyone else get the urge too?

Nows a good time to step out fer some...

Nope....as mentioned about 25,000 posts ago, KFC and Blue Hawaiians are no longer consumed by me. ;)

I'd have some serious 'splaining to do if I ended up on something like that!

Lorri you know it's only a matter of time before they start drawing the women out. Just look at what's going on with some female teachers now.

This is the first time I've actually been here for a "Pirate run" - how do you know when to post to be close? Do you just try for it when you see post xxx90 or something or is there more to it than that?

pdarrah (Pamela)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter