8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crash......... Do we need to have the how much free time on your hands talk again ????? LOL !!!

Mark

It's not a total time thing... I'm doing something with my daughter in the other computer while helping the spouse with preping some laundry... and we're about to step out for the park then some roaming around town...

AND.... it is a Sunday.

OK.......... That You will have to explain to me.......... :confused3

Take some loser guy.........give him a studio voice..........and presto :wizard:

Glad I'm a Pirate............being a Wench looks way to confusing :scared1:

Mark

Not so different than taking a plain girl, giving her really big implants and some skimpy clothes and makeup and presto! It's the same "all fake" thing. We're all just so shallow :rotfl: :rotfl:

Okay so I guess I am a misfit too
1. 2 parents who were married up until my father died 2 yrs. ago which made 59 years for them.
2. Never smoked, never did drugs of any kind
3. Never been arrested or done anything where I should have been arrested.
4. Do not even know what the other ice cream thing was....
5. Not catholic
6. Never been divorced
7. Not a timeshare owner
8. Not a Dr. Who fan
9. Don't play rugby or know about hookers....
10. Don't have a sword

Your not the only one............Other than my 'I was falsely accused Mickey Jail incident', had a MayBerry Life growing up. Parents are still married. Mom still thinks the universe revolves around me.......kinda as it should be.........right FGM ???????? :thumbsup2

Mark

It's not a total time thing... I'm doing something with my daughter in the other computer while helping the spouse with preping some laundry... and we're about to step out for the park then some roaming around town...

AND.... it is a Sunday.

Must be the caffine..........:rolleyes1

Mark

Lorri I think I need an Ebay intervention!!! Help!!......

My name is O'Blender and I'm an Ebay addict!! :lmao: :lmao:

I'm addicted the other way - it's a good source of quick cash, but you have to have something that they are buying.

Not so different than taking a plain girl, giving her really big implants and some skimpy clothes and makeup and presto! It's the same "all fake" thing. We're all just so shallow :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry MR......... If she's not born with it......... not interested !!! :angel:

Mark

Lorri I think I need an Ebay intervention!!! Help!!......

My name is O'Blender and I'm an Ebay addict!! :lmao: :lmao:

Been there....Done that........ FGM has me on the EBAY Parole Program......... called STOP BUYING !!!!!! :eek: We have to pay for a 15 day cruise !!!!! :scared1:

Mark

Must be the caffine..........:rolleyes1

Mark

I was actually hanging out for the 33,000th sprint. I had a preset posting ready to toss in and I remained an active lurker/contributor.

My kids have been know to be late for school on account of my waiting to sprint for a 1000th posting opp.

I was actually hanging out for the 33,000th sprint. I had a preset posting ready to toss in and I reamined an active lurker/contributor.

My kids have been know to be late for school on account of my waiting to sprint for a 1000th posting opp.

Atta Boy......... Crash....... DIS Rocks !!!!!

I used to dream about running away with Joe Elliott from Def Leppard or Bono from U2.

I loved the big hair boys! As long as we're doing true confessions, I have to admit that I was crazy for White Snake!

When that song "1984" came out awhile back, my DH laughed so hard when he heard it..."She was going to be an actress, she was going to be a star, she was going to shake her a** on the hood of White Snake's car"

He declared that I was now officially pathetic. It had been documented in song! :lmao:

I have no idea why, but this suddenly caused "The Battle of New Orleans" to pop into my head :confused3 :)

Henry the VIII to Battle of New Orleans. Now that is random.
While we're at random association - your song reminded me The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald (at least it is a nautical story-song)

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee
The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy.

With a load of iron ore - 26,000 tons more
Than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty
That good ship and true was a bone to be chewed
When the gales of November came early

The ship was the pride of the American side
Coming back from some mill in Wisconson
As the big freighters go it was bigger than most
With a crew and the Captain well seasoned.

Concluding some terms with a couple of steel firms
When they left fully loaded for Cleveland
And later that night when the ships bell rang
Could it be the North Wind they'd been feeling.

The wind in the wires made a tattletale sound
And a wave broke over the railing
And every man knew, as the Captain did, too,
T'was the witch of November come stealing.

The dawn came late and the breakfast had to wait
When the gales of November came slashing
When afternoon came it was freezing rain
In the face of a hurricane West Wind

When supper time came the old cook came on deck
Saying fellows it's too rough to feed ya
At 7PM a main hatchway caved in
He said fellas it's been good to know ya.

The Captain wired in he had water coming in
And the good ship and crew was in peril
And later that night when his lights went out of sight
Came the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes
When the words turn the minutes to hours
The searchers all say they'd have made Whitefish Bay
If they'd fifteen more miles behind her.

They might have split up or they might have capsized
They may have broke deep and took water
And all that remains is the faces and the names
Of the wives and the sons and the daughters.

Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings
In the ruins of her ice water mansion
Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams,
The islands and bays are for sportsmen.

And farther below Lake Ontario
Takes in what Lake Erie can send her
And the iron boats go as the mariners all know
With the gales of November remembered.

In a musty old hall in Detroit they prayed
In the Maritime Sailors' Cathedral
The church bell chimed, 'til it rang 29 times
For each man on the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Superior, they say, never gives up her dead
When the gales of November come early.

:lmao: :lmao: Wish I'd thought of that one!:lmao: :lmao:

I'm addicted the other way - it's a good source of quick cash, but you have to have something that they are buying.

We sell sometimes too but I love the bargains so I buy much more than sell! :lmao:

Sorry MR......... If she's not born with it......... not interested !!! :angel:

Mark

Good boy Mark. You're a very evolved pirate! :thumbsup2

Another unusual story revealed

While on the Disney Magic one cruise I was enjoying pre dinner cocktails with BLI Jack (aka Fincantieri). We had Cat. 4's with balconies non conecting. I was with my 2 year old daughter in the room at the time. DW was with older DD at the movies. We were passing drinks over the bacony to one another our balcony doors were open. I ran out into the hallway to speak to our Host and the draft pulled the door out of my hands shut. My 2 year old DD was locked in the room. Host had vanished. So I knocked on Jacks door and told him that DD was locked inside my stateroom and my key was locked in the room also. So I ran to his balcony and proceeded to climb over his balcony onto mine in my intoxicated state the boat was cruising at @ 20mph. Jack being less insane grabbed me and pulled me back onto his balcony. Just then Jacks DW came in. We told her what happened and she found a Hostess who opened our stateroom door. DD was safe inside as if nothing happened.

:faint: :eek: :scared1:

I loved the big hair boys! As long as we're doing true confessions, I have to admit that I was crazy for White Snake!

When that song "1984" came out awhile back, my DH laughed so hard when he heard it..."She was going to be an actress, she was going to be a star, she was going to shake her a** on the hood of White Snake's car"

He declared that I was now officially pathetic. It had been documented in song! :lmao:

As soon as I heard that song I thought of myself! The only thing I don't have is the mini-van!

LOL.......... We can Have 80's Karaoke on the Ship............could be your Big moment...........:woohoo:

Mark

Henry the VIII to Battle of New Orleans. Now that is random.
While we're at random association - your song reminded me The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald (at least it is a nautical story-song)

The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy.

With a load of iron ore - 26,000 tons more
Than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty
That good ship and true was a bone to be chewed
When the gales of November came early

The ship was the pride of the American side
Coming back from some mill in Wisconson
As the big freighters go it was bigger than most
With a crew and the Captain well seasoned.

Concluding some terms with a couple of steel firms
When they left fully loaded for Cleveland
And later that night when the ships bell rang
Could it be the North Wind they'd been feeling.

The wind in the wires made a tattletale sound
And a wave broke over the railing
And every man knew, as the Captain did, too,
T'was the witch of November come stealing.

The dawn came late and the breakfast had to wait
When the gales of November came slashing
When afternoon came it was freezing rain
In the face of a hurricane West Wind

When supper time came the old cook came on deck
Saying fellows it's too rough to feed ya
At 7PM a main hatchway caved in
He said fellas it's been good to know ya.

The Captain wired in he had water coming in
And the good ship and crew was in peril
And later that night when his lights went out of sight
Came the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes
When the words turn the minutes to hours
The searchers all say they'd have made Whitefish Bay
If they'd fifteen more miles behind her.

They might have split up or they might have capsized
They may have broke deep and took water
And all that remains is the faces and the names
Of the wives and the sons and the daughters.

Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings
In the ruins of her ice water mansion
Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams,
The islands and bays are for sportsmen.

And farther below Lake Ontario
Takes in what Lake Erie can send her
And the iron boats go as the mariners all know
With the gales of November remembered.

In a musty old hall in Detroit they prayed
In the Maritime Sailors' Cathedral
The church bell chimed, 'til it rang 29 times
For each man on the Edmund Fitzgerald.

Superior, they say, never gives up her dead
When the gales of November come early.

Okay - I know that no one is going to believe this, but I thought of the same song, probably because it was a "story" song. DH and I love this one too.

Another unusual story revealed

While on the Disney Magic one cruise I was enjoying pre dinner cocktails with BLI Jack (aka Fincantieri). We had Cat. 4's with balconies non conecting. I was with my 2 year old daughter in the room at the time. DW was with older DD at the movies. We were passing drinks over the bacony to one another our balcony doors were open. I ran out into the hallway to speak to our Host and the draft pulled the door out of my hands shut. My 2 year old DD was locked in the room. Host had vanished. So I knocked on Jacks door and told him that DD was locked inside my stateroom and my key was locked in the room also. So I ran to his balcony and proceeded to climb over his balcony onto mine in my intoxicated state the boat was cruising at @ 20mph. Jack being less insane grabbed me and pulled me back onto his balcony. Just then Jacks DW came in. We told her what happened and she found a Hostess who opened our stateroom door. DD was safe inside as if nothing happened.

Oh my......:scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter