• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIP - 3rd edition DCL Passporters are on sale on the Passporter site. I ordered one too, and because I'm a member of the forums, got 30% off. Plus till tomorrow (I think) there's free shipping via Media Mail.

Oh no, I'm so sorry. :(

It is? I was gone only an hour or so and came back to tons of pages! Mostly people drinking beer, passing it around and jumping on beds like monkeys. :confused3

That was one of our main reasons too! However, we ended up not even going to the last breakfast! LOL (and I wonder how many people think we didn't tip the night before because of it. Ohwell...)

Why do you sound so SURPRISED?

:lmao:

Yeah. So now y'all can rag HER about her huge multi-quote post. :)

But I think you had more than I ever have. So that makes you queen now, right?

Yeah, that's pretty much EXACTLY how I envisioned it happening... you turning red and all. LOL

GIVE NOTHING BACK!

Linky poo please? I need one of those. Last time I just used that big red waterproof box thing we bought on the ship. Not exactly comfortable carrying that around on your neck.

I took the lead again? My last post had more quotes than hers?!? wow

Oh don't go there...

True. So true.

We're going to work on that on the next cruise, right? And you know why...

You are easily amused! LOL

sounds good to me!

I second that!

Is that the ages of your children at the time of the cruise? Because mine will be DD14, DS10, DD8- that's pretty close... atleast on some of the ages...

Where are they on sale for $7?

taking notes: SO THAT IS HOW YOU GET LOTS OF JEWELRY! jotting that one down in my binder. LOL

Aha, so Jennifer wil become my nightowl friend. :)

So THAT is what I've been doing wrong all along!

Awww, what a sweet story! How wonderful. :)

Of course BIP is from Texas..........Everything's Big in Texas.........:cool2:

Mark

Now the same thing sort of was happening with Sharper Image. I had purchased a pair of binoculars off their auction site - and it never showed up. Also it's been a month with that. Well - I emailed them late last week - and today this showed up on our doorstep (delivered).

What gives?

Sounds like someone was hoping to get a new grill in the warehouse. :rolleyes1

ummm .. guess Captain Jack had some interesting feelings . . does that translate to the rest of the crew . . :goodvibes

Interesting feelings..........Hmmmmmmmmmm

Walk away Mark, walk away.............

I got it - not as much info as I thought there would be.

Thanks! I thought about ordering it, but finally figured I'd rather put the $7 toward the 2008 edition and not have one more book sitting around.

Remember..........swabbies have feelings too......:scared:

Mark
They do?

6]. If you could wake up tomorrow and relive any one day from your past... and relive it with possible changes ... but returning to the present would NOT change... what day would you like to relive? It's just pure fantasy.

Wouldn't mind enjoying our last day on CC again!
Good answer, good answer!
(what show does that remind you of? I thought of it soon as I typed that out)

I'm glad DCL fixed that on the last EB. I heard it was a real mess!
They fixed that? How?

BIP - 3rd edition DCL Passporters are on sale on the Passporter site. I ordered one too, and because I'm a member of the forums, got 30% off. Plus till tomorrow (I think) there's free shipping via Media Mail.
On the passporter site? Hmm, guess I have to google and find it and I'm not a member either so no 30% off? *pout*

Of course BIP is from Texas..........Everything's Big in Texas.........:cool2:

Mark
So they say.......

Thanks! I thought about ordering it, but finally figured I'd rather put the $7 toward the 2008 edition and not have one more book sitting around.

ENNA !!!! How ya feelin buddy ???? :sick:

Mark

Bip, we had order forms for the pins and designated areas to pick them up.

ainticute.jpg
[/center]
Hazel on the Disney Magic--August 2003​

Happy Birthday, Hazel!!!

74WilliamsMagic5thBirthdaycake.jpg

74WilliamsMagic5thBirthdaycake.jpg

Enna! How are you feeling - any better? And how is Enna-let doing?

One day soon I want to go here - as I've never had the pleasure. And now that the kids are getting older the time may be here soon for them to take in and REMEMBER the experience. They;ve just built some kind of glass observation point to check out the view too!

I don't think that I would be able to walk out on that thing! :scared:

ummmm, hate to correct the Queen in public, but the correct response is.....

Resistance is futile

Star Trek, Borg Invasion

Psssstttt M......... dont get her upset......... its still way to early to go to bed...........

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter