8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
copyright...really????? :lmao: :lmao: I guess I am going to learn the hard way...The Queen always knows best :worship: :worship:

Sure.........dont listen to me.......tried to warn ya...........what do I flippin know anyway........just a swabbie...........With SKILLS !!!!

Mark

Help!!

I am still playing ketchup(Istill prefer mustard). What is the words or beginning of the song with "flying purple people eater?"

This is driving me crazy!!!

Is that the ages of your children at the time of the cruise? Because mine will be DD14, DS10, DD8- that's pretty close... atleast on some of the ages...

Where are they on sale for $7?

Awww, what a sweet story! How wonderful. :)

Okay, I think these are mine, it is hard to quote a multipost! But, I have to say, I love reading them, they get right to the point!

As for the kids ages...that is what they are now, I have too many birthdays between now and then to figure out how old they will be! All the birthdays are between August and Jan...

www.passporter.com is selling the old repo cruise books.

Poohmom :hippie:

Here is a survey we have not seen which soap operas do you watch DW is a fanatic about Young and the Restless and Bold and Beautiful

I started out watching General Hospital when I flipped channels and saw someone knocking a guy over the side of a boat. That was Luke going into the water...and I watched it thru college. Of course that summer I also watched OLTL, Edge of Night, All My Children, and Ryan's hope. Now I watch OLTL now & then...keeping up. AMC is a little far fetched now. I did watch GH when Laura was back & now am surprised that they let Alan die. :(

Help!!

I am still playing ketchup(Istill prefer mustard). What is the words or beginning of the song with "flying purple people eater?"

Damn, where's Diane when you need her????

Hey Stacey how late did you guys stay in chat? I had to bail at around midnight I think! I love chat.....did you like it??

WOW! You guys were there until aftermidnight???????? :scared: Sorry I missed everyone else who joined in the fun. I was sleeping.

Help!!

I think it's something like one horned, one eyed flying purple people eater.

Help!!

PURPLE PEOPLE EATERIt was a one-eyed, one-horned flyin' purple people eater ... Well bless my soul, rock and roll, flying purple people eater. ...

I've also often wondered if the early seating feels rushed to be done and out the door so that the servers can get ready for the next round?
We've never felt pressured if we were in the midst of a good conversation and a cup of coffee or after dinner wine.

We have always had early & sat with friends. We are there for 2 hours and have never felt rushed out.

Help!!

One eyed, one horned flying purple people eater.

Why do I know that?

Okay, I think these are mine, it is hard to quote a multipost! But, I have to say, I love reading them, they get right to the point!

As for the kids ages...that is what they are now, I have too many birthdays between now and then to figure out how old they will be! All the birthdays are between August and Jan...

www.passporter.com is selling the old repo cruise books.

Poohmom :hippie:
Oh... so they won't be the same age at time of cruise then. You gotta tell us their ages at the time of the cruise. LOL

Thanks for the link.

I started out watching General Hospital when I flipped channels and saw someone knocking a guy over the side of a boat. That was Luke going into the water...and I watched it thru college. Of course that summer I also watched OLTL, Edge of Night, All My Children, and Ryan's hope. Now I watch OLTL now & then...keeping up. AMC is a little far fetched now. I did watch GH when Laura was back & now am surprised that they let Alan die. :(
I only watched All My Children!
now I can't believe I watched it. I absolutely can't stand soaps now...

I am too! I have always liked his character. It's a shame how they have let GH deteriorate. I Tivo'd it when Laura was back, but unless they bring her back again I have pretty much given up on it. It is nothing like it was in the Gloria Monty days anymore.

Help!!

If you only knew...........

And ohh Triple Goody......... Yeah.......... more songs !!!!! Wait.maybe thing song request is a repeat......... :confused:

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter