90 Day Fiancé!

David is a weird guy and I think probably into weird stuff !! If I were Lana I would run for the hills.
ED is a jerk and he should have told Rose about the no kids thing before sleeping with her. I feel bad for Rose she seems like a sweet girl!
Why would Lana run? She has made tons of money off him.She will drag this out as long as she can. I don’t feel bad for him at all.

I read somewhere that Geoffrey was married 4 times?? And also read that he is facing kidnapping charges with an ex girlfriend. Run Varya RUN!!! Also so glad that Rose told Ed off..what a nasty and vile picture of an ugly American! I fell asleep last night...what did Jesse's girlfriend have to tell him?

They never should've had him on the show to begin with. I saw a tweet that's inappropriate here but is completely accurate about how he handled Varya saying not right now. I'll be happy to not deal with him or Baby Girl Lisa.

Although it's funny to call my boyfriend baby love and he responds with "dear god no" :rotfl2:

I swear I read somewhere many months ago that Tiffany and Ronald were divorced. A look at her Instagram shows they are still together.

spoiler alert re Ash and Avery

i looked at their respective Instragram accounts. She makes zero reference to him. He commented on one of her posts something like “while she sucks at relationships she is a great mom”.

why do I find these couples/the show so fascinating? It’s like a car wreck. You don’t want to look, but you have to

A while back Tiffany said she said they were separating in anger and that now they were trying to work on it. Although after a year and a baby and you still can’t trust a guy who has done nothing wrong then move on.
Of course the relationship coach has done nothing wrong in the relationship. Avery must have been using her feminine mind too much

In Tiffany’s defense: Ronald doesn’t seem very self motivated to get stuff done and even though married, she is a single mom now to 2, perhaps she felt like she doesn’t have time for him to dilly dally.

But on other hand if you have to treat your S/O like a child you shouldn’t be sleeping with them, let alone get pregnant.

Yeah he has quite a long rap sheet.. from what I heard drug charges, kidnapping, rape, and domestic violence. That's why there was a petition to get him off the show.

Holy cow, all he said was he had a drug charge, Varya should consider herself lucky, she dodged a bullet there.

Can you imagine if her mom here's about these other charges?? WOW.

Thanks to the poster that first mentioned Stephanie’s social media stuff. I went searching and found in and that is definitely an eye opener. Some of the stuff she posts would have me thinking she was wild and crazy and down for anything....and that’s just from social media posts/pictures. I can only imagine she plays it up more privately to people she talks to. Maybe 90 Day was all play acting to get on tv for her.

I am curious as to how Geoffrey was allowed to leave the country with all those charges pending.

Or how he managed to get a travel visa to Russia!

On to "90 days: What now?"

Tiffany and Ronald - Hey Tiffy! You know what? You KNEW Ronald's serious issues BEFORE you married him. You were incredibly stupid and got knocked up in the first couple of days you went to South Africa - before you knew anything about living there. Surprise surprise - it's not where you want to live and now Ronald is being paying the price for both of you. Newsflash - as much as you think you deserve to keep Carley no matter what happens, she is HIS daughter too and he has every much as right to have her as you. Stop treating him like your third child.

Laura and Aladdin - Another person who failed to learn the culture of the country they were moving. In Qatar, women simply are not allowed to wander around without supervision. It's especially not smart for you - an ignorant american idiot who thinks the world should bend to her will. Newsflash - it doesn't work that way in the majority of muslim countries. Just get your divorce and move on.

Evelyn and Corey - Hey Corey. Just stay home. Even if Evelyn wants to marry you, she will not stay away from Raul no matter what you do. He is going to continually be the third wheel in your relationship. Stop giving her money and find a nice stateside lady. You seem like a decent guy.

Jesse and whatever her name is - She's moving to Israel. You relationship of a whopping month is over. Get off of my television.

Evelyn never should have said yes if she wasn’t serious in wanting to get married. According to his Instagram they’ve now been together for 6 years which if she’s still feeling pressured then move on.
His situation really breaks my heart. Nothing about her behavior looks like love. I’m still not over the fact that his father died while he was wasting time with Evelyn. He needs to open his eyes, get his priorities straight and be done with her.

Laura and Aladdin - Another person who failed to learn the culture of the country they were moving. In Qatar, women simply are not allowed to wander around without supervision. It's especially not smart for you - an ignorant american idiot who thinks the world should bend to her will. Newsflash - it doesn't work that way in the majority of muslim countries. Just get your divorce and move on.

but first she has to see if she can make a cash grab from aladin to fund her settling in whatever country ends up letting her. she was (unbeknownst to aladin) NOT a u.s. citizen when they became engaged, was (again unbeknownst to aladin) being deported from the u.s. during the wedding. as recently as christmas she was living off evelyn in ecuador but that friendship blew up so i'm not sure how she managed to sneak back into the u.s. to 'help' her son pack up to move to canada.

I seen in a tabloid site (so I don’t know how true) David said that Lana broke up with him AFTER the engagement. I see comments questioning if TLC paid her to show up for the show. At the very least I’m thinking she kept the ring to sell😂

I seen in a tabloid site (so I don’t know how true) David said that Lana broke up with him AFTER the engagement. I see comments questioning if TLC paid her to show up for the show. At the very least I’m thinking she kept the ring to sell😂

I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if TLC paid Lana. That was a huge moment and they knew it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter