90 Day Fiancé!

David: color me shocked!

Rose and Ed: You go girl.

Stephanie: you are a drama llama

Ash:OMG! He is an Australian version of my ex.

Geoffrey: I know he is hurt but she is right not now not that she hated him. Then ha asks if she is going to get out of van and walk him in just for him to say it’s done. What an butt

"Baby girl Lisa" posted a picture on her instagram 2 days ago that's says "New Beginnings" showing her and a mans hand wearing gold wedding bands.
But someone commented that Muslim Men cannot wear gold.
I don't put it past her to lie.

I was so proud of Rose. Ed was being a jerk, and she called him on it. Way to go!

Geoffrey, what a creep. He did her a favor by leaving, I can't believe she chased him into the airport. He just wanted his ego stroked.

Where are they finding all of these slimy guys who think they need to rule the little woman?

So happy for Rose kicking Mr. Potato Head to the curb. That was very smart. I hope she breaks all contact.

Geoffrey - first he was offended that he thought she was using him - got all pissy she hadn't finished her apartment because he thinks she is just waiting to use him to come to the USA. Then he gets offended when she refuses him and wants to stay in Russia. Pick a lane, douchebag.

Stephanie - Yeesh - such a drama queen. Stay where you are, Rainbow Bright. This fake lesbian is not for you. All she wants is publicity for her youtube channel. Did they even kiss other than the one VERY awkward time like the second day they were together?

David - Holy crapola! It's a Lana sighting. I wonder how much TLC paid her to make an appearance.

So happy for Rose kicking Mr. Potato Head to the curb. That was very smart. I hope she breaks all contact.

Geoffrey - first he was offended that he thought she was using him - got all pissy she hadn't finished her apartment because he thinks she is just waiting to use him to come to the USA. Then he gets offended when she refuses him and wants to stay in Russia. Pick a lane, douchebag.

Stephanie - Yeesh - such a drama queen. Stay where you are, Rainbow Bright. This fake lesbian is not for you. All she wants is publicity for her youtube channel. Did they even kiss other than the one VERY awkward time like the second day they were together?

David - Holy crapola! It's a Lana sighting. I wonder how much TLC paid her to make an appearance.
That’s offensive to Mr. Potato head. He at least has a heart! 😂

For tonight’se 90 days, what Now? Jesse’s gf got to tell him
Please don’t reproduce with him.

whew that was close.

Dear Tiffany: please keep what Ronald said in the back of your mind just in case.

Evelyn: why are u not the bar making money?

Benjamin: please don’t dance again. And how much is the total cost of her Bride price?

The couple who the guy is British with a beard: girl are those non refundable tickets?

Last edited:
Tiffany is getting to me the last few episodes. She’s so worried about Ronald relapsing but she treats him like a child. I understand her hesitation in trusting him but it seems she’s taken that to be totally controlling of him. The way she talks to him and dismisses everything he says is too much for me. She doesn’t see him as an equal and that’s a problem. She knew he had issues and still chose to marry him and have a child with him. Keep your eyes open but stop treating him like he’s a total Idiot incapable of being an adult

I think the whole Jesse matchup was fake. From the beginning she seemed to “normal” for his ego. And then she hid the fact she was moving????? I don’t buy it, he just wanted to be back on the show

Tiffany is getting to me the last few episodes. She’s so worried about Ronald relapsing but she treats him like a child. I understand her hesitation in trusting him but it seems she’s taken that to be totally controlling of him. The way she talks to him and dismisses everything he says is too much for me. She doesn’t see him as an equal and that’s a problem. She knew he had issues and still chose to marry him and have a child with him. Keep your eyes open but stop treating him like he’s a total Idiot incapable of being an adult

Exactly!!! Thanks, I thought I was the only one who saw that in her.

Well said!!!
OMG, did you see the smirk on his face when she ran into the airport?????
I wanted to poke his eyes out.
She must want to kick herself for doing that. She let him have the ball back and he took it and ran.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter