• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 Day Fiancé!

but first she has to see if she can make a cash grab from aladin to fund her settling in whatever country ends up letting her. she was (unbeknownst to aladin) NOT a u.s. citizen when they became engaged, was (again unbeknownst to aladin) being deported from the u.s. during the wedding. as recently as christmas she was living off evelyn in ecuador but that friendship blew up so i'm not sure how she managed to sneak back into the u.s. to 'help' her son pack up to move to canada.
Say what? I knew she wasn’t a US citizen. I had no idea about being deported or her friendship with Evelyn. I don’t see Evelyn as being the girlfriend type. So self absorbed

He’s very annoying and fake so it didn’t surprise me at all.

It still baffles me how Tom acts like a hurt kitten that Darcy was rude to him after cheating on her.

And Darcy did remind me of Silence of The Lambs with her mask. And no Darcy, you are NOT a good role model for your daughters. They seem to have good head on their shoulders, without her wisdom.

Last edited:
The Geoffrey, Mary and Varya situation was totally orchestrated by TLC. If The Williams suddenly shows up, we‘ll know for sure that ALL of it is completely bogus. Of course, that won’t stop us from watching. 😂
I was thinking the same thing 😂 this whole season felt VERY manipulated by TLC. I think a lot of reality shows do this. The first few seasons are a little more natural but to keep people watching they start to set up chaos. And yet I’m still watching 🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter