• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC 8x8 - POSTAL!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't want to adhere your pages to the CM 8x8 white pages, they are coming out with 8x8 side-loading sleeves on Sept. 2. These are kind of like traditional strap-hinge page protectors that you just slide your pages into. They will be $17 for a 12 pack. That way your album won't be so thick.

If you don't want to adhere your pages to the CM 8x8 white pages, they are coming out with 8x8 side-loading sleeves on Sept. 2. These are kind of like traditional strap-hinge page protectors that you just slide your pages into. They will be $17 for a 12 pack. That way your album won't be so thick.

I like that idea. I do like the quality of their albums.

are they the super clear ones or are they thicker?

it figures that once I decide what to do, there would be a better alternative... :rolleyes1

These were amazing- Buffy brought hers to SDV so we got to see them all in person- amazing work!

Rebecca

My apologies to everyone in group 1 & 3 and to Susie. I see I made a sorting mistake. I put pressed pennies in group 1 and parades in group 3. I am very sorry. I don't think there is a practical way to fix this. Any ideas?

I am in the process of updating the photos for the last time.

Susan, it's not as bad as you might think.

Of the 13 participants per group, 10 were in both 1 & 3, they got one of each anyway.

In Group 1 jennyl, believen and I got a mix up

In Group 2, NEE and Momof2DisneyKids got a mix up, and Kat got 2 sets of group 3, but she was also in group 1, so she is good for one group, and then has a mix up for the 2nd group 2 set.

I don't want to switch, I like the Pressed Penny one. :) But if we did want to get these to the rightful owners Kat and I could trade.

I just hope this is the end of the mistakes. So ladies, send me a pm if you'd like me to set up an exchange.

Still working on grp 2 M pages -- waiting for sharond150 to return from WDW and then I can put that to rest.

I have the new photos taken but will not be posting tonight. Soon...

I just hope this is the end of the mistakes. So ladies, send me a pm if you'd like me to set up an exchange.

Still working on grp 2 M pages -- waiting for sharond150 to return from WDW and then I can put that to rest.

I have the new photos taken but will not be posting tonight. Soon...

Sharon never made it to SDV, she had some kind of family emergency so I have no idea when you will hear from her.

My apologies to everyone in group 1 & 3 and to Susie. I see I made a sorting mistake. I put pressed pennies in group 1 and parades in group 3. I am very sorry. I don't think there is a practical way to fix this. Any ideas?

I am in the process of updating the photos for the last time.

As long as it is a P, I think it is fine.

I didn't even realize it was wrong. LOL I had went through my set and had all the letters. I'm good with pressed pennies unless someone in group 3 just really wants it then I can exchange with them. Just let me know either way.

I didn't even realize it was wrong. LOL I had went through my set and had all the letters. I'm good with pressed pennies unless someone in group 3 just really wants it then I can exchange with them. Just let me know either way.

jeenyL -- thanks -- you are set then. MO@DK does not want to trade so you two cancel each other out. Just nees to check with NEE and believen I think.

I thought Tinkerbean said she was going till next Sunday... and I don't remember what Susie's schedule was..

I see DIT has popped in to tell you she is home!!!

I'M BAAACK!!! And there was a package waiting for me:love: I love, love, love them!!! Thanks everyone and especially Susan:goodvibes

jeenyL -- thanks -- you are set then. MO@DK does not want to trade so you two cancel each other out. Just nees to check with NEE and believen I think.

Sounds good. I've never done pressed pennies so this will be a new thing we can start with Noah.

I didn't realize it was wrong either. In all honesty, I would much prefer the parades that I got to the pressed pennies that I didn't get (I've never done the pressed pennies), but if someone else needs to switch, I'll gladly mail mine out.

I didn't realize it was wrong either. In all honesty, I would much prefer the parades that I got to the pressed pennies that I didn't get (I've never done the pressed pennies), but if someone else needs to switch, I'll gladly mail mine out.

I think we are good then. I just have one more to check on and I can rade mine if need be. With 3 kids on a 12 day trip I can certainly use double parades, double preseed pennies or one of each. Thanks for your cooperation everyone.

When you are done, I have 3 sets that need done.. I'll feed you and pay for the prints! What time should I expect you????? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter