• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC 8x8 - POSTAL!!!!!!!!!!

Mine was there when I got home yesterday. I love all the pages and can't wait to fill it up after my Oct trip.

Susie's and TinkerBean's are postal. I need to figure out your change. I'll send a pm.

They were totally worth the aggravation!!!!! :worship:

yes, they were!!:thumbsup2

for those of you in all 3 groups, I don't know how you did it!! :worship: I was only in 2 groups, and Susie did my spot for U ('Up to Mischief') in group 2, so I only had 3 sets of pages to do! I can't imagine doing 6 sets!!! :faint:

Stack of boxes -- this is not all of them!

IMGP9896.jpg

I love it. You'll have to show us the scrapped page when you get one done.

that is just adorable! love the pic.
and is that an inchworm behind those boxes?? i have not seen one in years. my niece whos now 29 and a mother of 3 had one and love it! i can just see your little guy riding on it now!

I'm using the new 8x8 Disney coverset and pages for the album. How do I know this? My pages are in the album already!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Don't have pics all picked out yet (but have some!). It is one THICK album, I gotta tell ya!

I'm using the new 8x8 Disney coverset and pages for the album. How do I know this? My pages are in the album already!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Don't have pics all picked out yet (but have some!). It is one THICK album, I gotta tell ya!

:banana: Can you post a link to the album? Or email me a photo to post?
Are you going to put your pages on the scrapping with swapped items thread? DD is hosting and she made a pretty cute gift!

I haven't taken any pics of it yet, but here's the link.

http://creativememories.com/MainMen...es/8x8-Coversets/8x8-Coverset-Disney-Vacation

I don't have pics for all of the topics, so actually, my album is a mix of group 2 and group 3 pages. The remaining ones will be used on our next trip, when I can make sure we get pics for those things. :thumbsup2 This album will have a mix of my fav pics from the kids 3 trips so far. :cool1:

I'll probably post some of the pages for the swap challenge ... I ordered some prints that should hopefully be here soon. :yay:

yep, which sure contributes to the thickness of the album. :rotfl:
It went super fast though, thanks to my new handy dandy wide zig pen!

Haven't decided on if I want to use page protectors or not, but if I do, CM has the most crystal clear protectors that I've been able to find. I've gotten some that really 'dull' the pages, and that bugs me. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter