• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC 8x8 - POSTAL!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, Nan! Well, since school starts in a few days, I'll see you in, oh, about 10 months, LOL!:rotfl2:

honestly, I don't know if I'm going to take pics (which means I won't count them for the swap challenge). From the prototype thread, we all know what the pages themselves look like (awesome! :thumbsup2 ), and I'd have to blur out every face and some names in the journaling, so I don't know if I want to spend the time on it.

it helped that I had a lot of leftover pics from previous trips, and I just went through and started pulling out pics that might work for diff pages and stuck them right in between the pages...then I looked to fill in the gaps and ordered some things that I still needed. I hope to finish the book this weekend! I did the journaling for the 23 pages this morning while ds was playing on the computer.

you'd be surprised...it goes quicker than you might think!

LOL, Nan! Well, since school starts in a few days, I'll see you in, oh, about 10 months, LOL!:rotfl2:

That's no excuse!!! I need help! LOL
Actually, I'm going through to pull kids' school photos... I had them in order...and my DH moved them.. so needless to say, DH is in the dog house again!(actually, I've about got his reservations back for his moon landing!) This man needs to keep his hands off my photos & scrapbooking items or he may have his hands adhesived together and I'll hide the undo!!:lmao:

DH is in the dog house again!(actually, I've about got his reservations back for his moon landing!) This man needs to keep his hands off my photos & scrapbooking items or he may have his hands adhesived together and I'll hide the undo!!:lmao:

what is wrong with that guy?? didn't he learn his lesson last time?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's no excuse!!! I need help! LOL
Actually, I'm going through to pull kids' school photos... I had them in order...and my DH moved them.. so needless to say, DH is in the dog house again!(actually, I've about got his reservations back for his moon landing!) This man needs to keep his hands off my photos & scrapbooking items or he may have his hands adhesived together and I'll hide the undo!!:lmao:

OH NO! he's going to the moon again???? he's been there more lately than NASA!!!!!
:rotfl:

what is wrong with that guy?? didn't he learn his lesson last time?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

No, he didn't learn his lesson...but this time he did... I had to pull out the yearbooks to make sure I had them labelled right... I'm ready just to put him through the electric fence training soon!!

OH NO! he's going to the moon again???? he's been there more lately than NASA!!!!!
:rotfl:

Yep, I figure they'll be calling me for future missions! :rotfl2:

I got to see the 8 x 8 pages in Orlando last week, and they were great! While part of me was sorry I hadn't done them, another part of me wasn't sure I could have lived up to the awesome work you all did.....I hope you all have a blast using them:).

Susan:

Are these all back yet so we can close this out???

How about elements??

Sorry to bug you, just trying to close out some more of the swap calendar!!! :)

Susan:

Are these all back yet so we can close this out???

How about elements??

Sorry to bug you, just trying to close out some more of the swap calendar!!! :)

I did post on the calendar that elements was closed. This one is not. I have one to mail - -that is ready to go tomorrow. I have not yet heard from sharond150 and I am not sure if she is missing a set of the M pages.

Thanks bunches!!! BAMB hasn't gotten elements closed.. so I'll verify w/ her in the AM...or later tonight IF I find her under the mounds of back to school papers she was filling out today!!! :)

We haven't gotten ours yet. I guess it will come all at once. Plus, I have to tell them that the kids will be missing school from Sept 17 -Sept 30. Yikes!

NO worries BAMB, you know once I clean my house, I come over here and start cleaning things off your plate too!!!! :)

Hey, it's educational.. put some things together for them to do while there that are fun that they won't even realize they are doing "work".... My kids did that this year and loved it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter