• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC Elements: Complete

You're welcome! If it gets here on Monday, I should be ready to go to the post office on Wednesday. (one night for sorting and boxing, extra night to box) I may have to mail over two days since I'll have the kids with me, but I"ll keep you posted. MazdaUK's , 4ltltinks and yours will definitely go out in the first round though since they were here first.

I can't wait to see these - I love that Sleepy by the way. I get the feeling DS(8) is going to be after several of my letters:rotfl2:

Slideshow has been updated. I still have to add TinkerBEan's Z change.

Is there any other change that needs to be made? THanks

hope those are beautiful. how very nice of you to take over the angel spots. you are always right there. thank you for that. - now i'm not in this swap but i'm sure the girls that are feel the same way!

:cool1: I have evything boxed up and ready to go to the post office tomorrow. I'll pack it all in the car, but I doubt the kids will stand for multiple trips in and out of the post office. I anticipate that I'll have to do some tomorrow and some Wed. I'll post probably in the evening.

Thanks everyone for getting this in on time. You are going to be so happy when you get your box! Make sure you have an hour to go through it all.

Disney is Terrific - -I included our trade in your bag.

Susan, you ROCK!!! I am so excited that I'll be getting the elements before my trip next week.....it'll be great to see them in person and have them in mind when I am taking photos:).

Some are postal! Rest will go out tomorrow. My kids were angels in the post office. Shocking. The OP has been updated. Please let me know when you receive them. I also think it would be geat to have a thread dedicated to photos of the completed pages. Let me know when you use them and I can start it.

Susan do you have mine coming back to me or are you holding for the pages? If you haven't mailed can you hold for the pages. I'm good either way i will just need to know weather or not to add postage in the pages box

Susan do you have mine coming back to me or are you holding for the pages? If you haven't mailed can you hold for the pages. I'm good either way i will just need to know weather or not to add postage in the pages box

I did not mail yours yet. Based on the pages I've seen so far, I am sure I will not be able to fit 3 sets of pages and 2 elements in a large flat rate box. I'm not certain I'll get 3 groups of pages alone in a large flat rate box. The 2 element groups take up an entire $9.80 flat rate box. If you want me to combine your groups, when you send your pages, mail them in a box that would be large enough to fit your elements in too, so i can use that box for return shipping. Finding boxes to mail back in may be a problem for me. I don't want to have to end up using multiple priority boxes -- too expensive.

Another thing to consider when you are boxing up your stuff -- are your pages flat? Skittles take up a lot of space. If all of your pages are fairly flat and it is a close fit, chance are I won't be able to fit your return stuff in the box.

Was this of any help? I am going to the post office tomorrow in the AM, let me know what you decide.

ok just go ahead and mail the elements ;) i will send postage for the pages separately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter