• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ABC Elements: Complete

I also think it would be geat to have a thread dedicated to photos of the completed pages.

What about the scrapping with swapped items thread?

My package just arrived!!! I haven't gone through it yet, will do that now. Just wanted to let you know it arrived safe and sound:).

The kids and I just went through the box....WOW! The photos do NOT do this stuff justice.

Thank you all so much for creating such cool items.....I can't wait to use them:).

Wow that was really fast. My box arrived today and everything is beautiful. It really is prettier in person than on my monitor.
:worship: :worship: Everyone did a great job.:grouphug:

:banana: WooHoo!!!!:banana: This is my 1000 post!!!!!!

My box arrived today and everything really looks great. Thanks to all of you for such wonderful work. And, Susan, thank you for hostessing this swap!

Also, Susan, thanks for the trade pieces. Those are great!!!!

Got mine last night! I will look at them tonight. Thanks for the big bags. I couldn't find that size ANYWHERE!

My box arrived last night. Didn't have time to look through them (was watching So you think you can dance - YAY Joshua). I will look at them tonight - am very excited to see them in person!

I received my box a few days ago, but this is was my first chance to get online. I am amazed with all of the great work. I think my absolutely favorite piece is the Mickey topiary. I was really excited about the castle pieces too. I can't believe all of the great pieces I now have to scrap my trip this fall!!!

Thanks for everyones hard work.

Mine arrived today :banana: I'm going to have a good sort through with my pics and see what I can use for this trip, what I can use for other things and the rest - not sure what I'll do, possibly pass it forward. But at the moment its all so lovely I want to keep it all, even if I have to dress my niece up to use the Ariel pieces etc. :lmao:

Mine arrived today :banana: I'm going to have a good sort through with my pics and see what I can use for this trip, what I can use for other things and the rest - not sure what I'll do, possibly pass it forward. But at the moment its all so lovely I want to keep it all, even if I have to dress my niece up to use the Ariel pieces etc. :lmao:

:banana: The USPS delivered!

yes i received mine ;) Everything is absolutely wonderful.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to apologize for having to have my spots angeled at the last minuet. And a to thank whoever angeled. I just got back and haven't had a chance to read the thread yet. :sad2: .
Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter