Acceptance letters for Fall/Fall Advantage

Congrats! so many people are going to be arriving on the 11th. Its really cool. Dont forget to check out the Fall 08 CP box thread. Were trying to remind more people to join as they are accepted.

I was accepted as a character performer on Friday, though I haven't gotten my letter yet. I'm doing FA, prolly getting there May 28! Can't wait to see all you guys! :)

Hey everyone! I was just excepted this week! I can't wait, I never say this but I hope summer goes by fast so I can get to Disney world! (you may wonder why I didn't just do the fall advantage program then but I didn't want to miss my family reunion this summer!) Anyways, message me! I'm working in merchandise!

I was accepted as a character performer on Friday, though I haven't gotten my letter yet. I'm doing FA, prolly getting there May 28! Can't wait to see all you guys! :)

Do character performers find out right away which character you'll be? That's so cool! I thought about doing character performer but I don't think I have the talent for that, just thought it would be fun!

Do character performers find out right away which character you'll be? That's so cool! I thought about doing character performer but I don't think I have the talent for that, just thought it would be fun!

From what I've seen, if you get performer you find out by email, then get the letter later on.

GOOD NEWS, I GOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER FOR ATTRACTIONS TODAY!!!!! :cool1:
BAD NEWS, I WAS ACCEPTED FOR FALL WHEN I WANTED FALL ADVANTAGE.:confused3 SO I CALLED THEM AND SHE TOLD ME TO EMAIL MY RECRUITER AND SHE PROBABLY WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT. BUT I'M PLAYING THE WAITING GAME AGAIN, THIS ITS WHEN I GO.... BUT EITHER WAY I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!:yay: :woohoo:

I got my letter today!! i got accepted into Quick-Service Food and Beverage!! im so excited :)

congrats to everyone who got accepted and good luck to everyone still waiting!!

I finally received my letter today (took me 10 weeks, with auditions and such!)
Merchandise- Fall Advantage and arriving on the 28th!! :banana:

Congrats to everyone who has recently heard! Good luck to those whom have yet to hear! AHH!!
*going to disney again*:woohoo:

Congrats to everyone who has recently heard! Good luck to those whom have yet to hear! AHH!!

CONGRATS!!!

Congrats!!

Heya! Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, but I finally got my letter yesterday so I can answer you for sure. :) Everyone who auditions gets an email after the audition that says whether they passed, are in the character pool, or didn't pass. If they did, they'll get a letter saying what season they're in after a week or so. I thought they'd tell me in the letter what my height range is (since apparently I'll be all the characters in my height range) but they just said entertainment again, so I guess they'll tell me I'm Mouse height once I get there. :) Hope this helped!

And congrats to everyone else who got letters! We're gonna have the best time guys! =D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter