Adam and Katies 10/2/2010 SBP/Attic/?? ~ brainstorming!

my main vote is for
025.jpg

I think its really class and pretty. I think if you went with the garden rose to bring the cost down it would look just as pretty!

bouquet-pink-gerbera-daisies-roses-hypericum.jpg

I also like this one the pink berry idea is cute. and would be different.

ooh yeah ... pink berries ... or perhaps white ones? I mean, white goes with any colour and can fill in those gaps in the bouquet. But pink will look great!

hold up.. what about the blue ? Is there any kind of lavender type/ berry type flower thing that you can add with those pink flowers ... then its keeping with the colour theme (which im loving btw- i might just borrow your colours board!)

hold up.. what about the blue ? Is there any kind of lavender type/ berry type flower thing that you can add with those pink flowers ... then its keeping with the colour theme (which im loving btw- i might just borrow your colours board!)

Just went to google this and see if I could find Katie anything...

AND LOOK:
9.13.08+067.jpg

i am at work at the mo so i cant add photos to photobucket to show you what im thinking ... umm ..

think ... bluebells or daisys .. umm or blue berries ... im sure i have seen a photo somewhere ... ill have to google!!

a blue / pink / white bouquet would look lush!

Amanda just finds the best bouquets. I really like the first one with green berries...I know I'm weird, and that last one she posted. I really like the daisies and peonies, and any other non-rose flower. I'm a freak of nature and I can't stand roses. :confused:

Holy CRAP!!!! You girls have been busy! Had i not been acting manager at work i would've been on here with you all! Ok so here is what i want...

The bouquet mandy posted with the berries... i would love to make the green berries either pink or white! PERFECT! I love how it is tied at the bottom but i want it fuschia with the navy blue doing the criss cross.... what do you think?!

Stace you can totally steal my inspiration board! I'd love a wedding twinnie! I mean we're kind of close with SBP and the Attic if you decide to use that over WHP.

OK so this is it... i'm not changing my mind anymore... That is my bouquet with the berry change and the tie color change! My BM's will be having gerbera daisy wands or maybe one rose wand and one daisy wand...and the bouts will be roses! Or maybe i can have DF in a rose bout and his groomsmen in daisy bouts!! Oh the possibilities!

**DO NOT LET ME CHANGE MY MIND!!! NO MORE RIGHT CLICKING AND SAVING!**

*p.s. you girls are awesome

Ok so now that the whole bouquet thing is out of the way.... (FINALLY!!!)... I have a few more things i'm throwing around in my head since we're almost a year away. I wanted to get your opinions :cutie:

First... i've always wanted a big band at my wedding. I was always into music and was in the marching band, jazz band, and orchestral band in school. Music is also something DF and I have in common since he plays drums. But since a big band would have more people than our guest list it seems like it wont work :rolleyes1 So i was thinking of possibly doing an ipod set up in the attic and doing a big band playlist... what do you think? too corny? Its not really music to dance to its more mood music if you will. :goodvibes

Second... I was brainstorming some more on the whole boardwalk theme and DF and I took a walk at the beach thats a few mins from our house and i totally forgot about caricature artists! I dont know if its possible to do it at the attic but i thought it would be a good idea for favors and for something for our guests to do while we take a few more pictures after the ceremony. I did check out one guy that services orlando and his prices were really reasonable! :thumbsup2 Do you think its too much for an escape wedding? What are your thoughts on that?

Alright thats all for now... i'm still on a wedding high from the whole bouquet thing hehehe :bride:

Ok so now that the whole bouquet thing is out of the way.... (FINALLY!!!)... I have a few more things i'm throwing around in my head since we're almost a year away. I wanted to get your opinions :cutie:

First... i've always wanted a big band at my wedding. I was always into music and was in the marching band, jazz band, and orchestral band in school. Music is also something DF and I have in common since he plays drums. But since a big band would have more people than our guest list it seems like it wont work :rolleyes1 So i was thinking of possibly doing an ipod set up in the attic and doing a big band playlist... what do you think? too corny? Its not really music to dance to its more mood music if you will. :goodvibes

Second... I was brainstorming some more on the whole boardwalk theme and DF and I took a walk at the beach thats a few mins from our house and i totally forgot about caricature artists! I dont know if its possible to do it at the attic but i thought it would be a good idea for favors and for something for our guests to do while we take a few more pictures after the ceremony. I did check out one guy that services orlando and his prices were really reasonable! :thumbsup2 Do you think its too much for an escape wedding? What are your thoughts on that?

Alright thats all for now... i'm still on a wedding high from the whole bouquet thing hehehe :bride:

I don't think the big band playlist would be corny and it would fit your taste. I think the caricature artist is super cute! your guest would really like it! :thumbsup2

:lmao: so ive been away..what two days? and this is what happens...today i decide what can i do? uhm ill look for flowers..what flowers do i want? gerba daisies and roses..i want pink gerbas and white roses...or so...:rotfl2: lol you got me on the gerbas....we are so twins!! (you have the upper hand since your in disney!) anyways i know you have decided but i found this one too just in case...
flowers1.jpg

I don't think the big band playlist would be corny and it would fit your taste. I think the caricature artist is super cute! your guest would really like it! :thumbsup2

Thanks hun! :goodvibes I think it the big band music (if done right) would go great with the theme and so would the caricature artist so i'm hoping i can talk DF into all of my crazy ideas!

:lmao: so ive been away..what two days? and this is what happens...today i decide what can i do? uhm ill look for flowers..what flowers do i want? gerba daisies and roses..i want pink gerbas and white roses...or so...:rotfl2: lol you got me on the gerbas....we are so twins!! (you have the upper hand since your in disney!) anyways i know you have decided but i found this one too just in case...
flowers1.jpg

Well since we're wedding twins you can live through me with the disney wedding and i'll live through you having the big beautiful taditional wedding! I like that bouquet too! I'm not changing my mind but i like it :rotfl2: You should do them too i love the gerbera daisies and i think the roses add that traditional touch :thumbsup2

Love the new bouquet! :thumbsup2

Thanks girlie! :woohoo:

I love the big band idea, I think it would work. And the drawing artist would be a cute favor for your guests, no matter the number you have.

Ok so i brought up the caricature artist idea to DF and he isn't sold. He doesn't think everyone would appreciate it... meaning his family. :sad2: They aren't very open to things like that, so i started my search for another option... i'm not counting out doing the caricatures just yet though.

I was looking through the favors thread on the wedding boards and i saw what RPMDFW used and i LOVE them!!! Df said that one of the things that reminded him of beach boardwalks was the nightly fireworks (partly because they drive our dogs nut every night in the summer :rotfl: ) He asked about moving the reception time to later so we could watch the fireworks from the attic but when i told him the minimum went up he said "Nah" :rotfl2: Well these not only look like little fireworks but they'd double as favors AND centerpieces! What do you think?

lrgcol05.jpg

this is just one they have on their website but they can custom make one to match your colors!

royalblue1.jpg

fuschiamet1.jpg

So i'd do it in these colors!! :woohoo: If they can deliver them to me that would awesome because i dont know how i'd get them to the attic from home. But it goes with the candy that you get at the boardwalk, the colors, the theme, and it doubles as centerpieces

Ok so i brought up the caricature artist idea to DF and he isn't sold. He doesn't think everyone would appreciate it... meaning his family. :sad2: They aren't very open to things like that, so i started my search for another option... i'm not counting out doing the caricatures just yet though.

I was looking through the favors thread on the wedding boards and i saw what RPMDFW used and i LOVE them!!! Df said that one of the things that reminded him of beach boardwalks was the nightly fireworks (partly because they drive our dogs nut every night in the summer :rotfl: ) He asked about moving the reception time to later so we could watch the fireworks from the attic but when i told him the minimum went up he said "Nah" :rotfl2: Well these not only look like little fireworks but they'd double as favors AND centerpieces! What do you think?

lrgcol05.jpg

this is just one they have on their website but they can custom make one to match your colors!

royalblue1.jpg

fuschiamet1.jpg

So i'd do it in these colors!! :woohoo: If they can deliver them to me that would awesome because i dont know how i'd get them to the attic from home. But it goes with the candy that you get at the boardwalk, the colors, the theme, and it doubles as centerpieces

:thumbsup2 i'm a big fan! they are fun but pretty!

those are very cute and will be perfect in the attic! :goodvibes Love the bouquet, I've started looking too, but it's hard to find good pics and I seem to be drawn to expensive flowers :laughing:

:thumbsup2 i'm a big fan! they are fun but pretty!

those are very cute and will be perfect in the attic! :goodvibes Love the bouquet, I've started looking too, but it's hard to find good pics and I seem to be drawn to expensive flowers :laughing:

Thanks girls!!! :goodvibes I'm glad you think they'll work!

I was thinking i could get enought to use for both the attic reception and the at home reception! I think i'll add my wedding colors/decor to my home for the party! :thumbsup2

Do any of you know if you can ship things to disneys fairy tale wedding department so they can get things set up for you? I was hoping i could get an order shipped to my house and then ship however many i need for the attic down to them. I know they charge a fee to set things up for you which is fine but does anyone know how this would work? or if its even possible? :confused3

I have heard that you can, but every time I ask my WC if I can bring something myself and if Disney would set it up (even for a fee) she always says no. I've asked about tablecloths, napkins, aisle runners, petals...

I'm hoping maybe that will change when I get my planner because I know they have set things up for other people. Maybe ask on the main boards and some of the girls might know.

I think it's a great idea to use them for your at home reception too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter