Aeriell's Crazy PJ! 9/16/09 Musical Breakthrough, More Invites, & Other Silly Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone on this board is great!!!! They are all wonderful friends! I just realized I said I LOVE YOUR IDEAS twice...LOL. I guess I really love the ideas! :rotfl2: I think your dress is great! Its an Alfred Angelo right? I have an Alfred Angelo dress too. If you go to a website bestbridalprices.com (i think thats the page) they have all of Alfred Angelo's dresses at a discount. If thats not the right site let me know and I will find it for you!

Oh Toni- you're so sweet! Thanks again on the tip for the website (it does work!) and those are quite some deals that they're cutting! However, thanks to the powers of eBay, I found the dress for $499! (very excited about that, but now my concern is a wedding to wear it to)

Which dress is yours? I would love to see it! I suppose I should read you PJ to find out! (It takes me so long to read through them all- I get so into the details that I have to take my time and really *look*!)

Oh, Aeriell! :hug: I'm sorry you and your fiance are having such a rough time right now.

I'm sending warm, warm thoughts and wishes your way (including an insane amount of claustrophobic hugs and tasty, colorful cake)!

Let us know if there's anything we can do besides wishing! :hug:

Oh Toni- you're so sweet! Thanks again on the tip for the website (it does work!) and those are quite some deals that they're cutting! However, thanks to the powers of eBay, I found the dress for $499! (very excited about that, but now my concern is a wedding to wear it to)

Which dress is yours? I would love to see it! I suppose I should read you PJ to find out! (It takes me so long to read through them all- I get so into the details that I have to take my time and really *look*!)

It is Number 1224. (I am pretty sure..lol) I remembered the number because its like the date for Christmas Eve...LOL. That is awesome about the $499!!! Ebay is great!! Sadly I didn't know about that website until AFTER I bought my dress from a shop but I am going to tell my Matron of Honor about it so then we will just go to the shop to try on her dress and then get it from that site.

Oh, Aeriell! :hug: I'm sorry you and your fiance are having such a rough time right now.

I'm sending warm, warm thoughts and wishes your way (including an insane amount of claustrophobic hugs and tasty, colorful cake)!

Let us know if there's anything we can do besides wishing! :hug:

Thank you so much Jen- Mike and I really appreciate you keeping us in mind. Maybe if we don't get to have the wedding we've always dreamed of we can at least have a Disneymoon. Nothing to do but wish right now! Though if you want to knock over a bank, send some our way, okay? :rotfl:

It is Number 1224. (I am pretty sure..lol) I remembered the number because its like the date for Christmas Eve...LOL. That is awesome about the $499!!! Ebay is great!! Sadly I didn't know about that website until AFTER I bought my dress from a shop but I am going to tell my Matron of Honor about it so then we will just go to the shop to try on her dress and then get it from that site.

That dress is so pretty and princessy!!! I *love* the neckline! And that's a really good idea- basically what I did was to go into a shop and try on a similar one (they didn't have my dress) to get the size.

We have the same dress. I brought mine from the US and had it shipped to the UK. Because of the corset back it fits perfect.

I was wondering how to have it busseled and then i saw your pictures. I like the third option. Is it tied under with a ribbon or poppers. Would you be able to give me a little bit of detail as to how its done? In the UK not many people have it busseled like that they just have it tied to their arm, which would really annoy me. I think the third option looks real neat and gives a whole new dress for the reception.

Are you having yours in claret and white?

We have the same dress. I brought mine from the US and had it shipped to the UK. Because of the corset back it fits perfect.

I was wondering how to have it busseled and then i saw your pictures. I like the third option. Is it tied under with a ribbon or poppers. Would you be able to give me a little bit of detail as to how its done? In the UK not many people have it busseled like that they just have it tied to their arm, which would really annoy me. I think the third option looks real neat and gives a whole new dress for the reception.

Are you having yours in claret and white?

Hi A Whole New World! Yay for being dress twins! It's really neat to know someone having the same dress and I'm also happy to hear that the corset back helps so much with the fit- I can't wait to get mine (eventually, I hope). I'm glad that the bustle pics I posted on here helped you! The site that I found them on is really wonderful and tells you a lot about all different types of bustles. The ones featuring this particular dress are near the bottom titles under "Same Difference". It doesn't give diagrams or closeups I'm afraid, but the descriptions are pretty good and I'm sure any good seamstress will know just what to do.

That particular bustle used 4 eye hooks (I think!) to spread the design and make it fully visible with a little loop hooked onto one of the buttons on the dress to give it that little pickup. Here's the site with more detail than I can provide! http://www.leanna.com/Bridal/Bustles.htm

And yes, I am *definitely* going with the claret and white! :goodvibes

Aeriel,

I just finished looking through your PJ. So far, everything looks amazing! I especially loved looking through your cake sketches! You are an amazing artist! For some reason, the picture of the penguin in there made me crack up :rotfl2: Not a cake... :rotfl: Really though, all of your cake sketches are amazing.

I L O V E the dress you picked out. You are going to look beautiful! Everything is looking great.

I am so sorry that you and your FH are having such trouble with the country club idiots. :worried: I really hope they get their act together before they lose a great worker! Sending prayers and thoughts your way. Everything will work out...just remember that. Your wedding is going to be amazing, beautiful, special no matter what or where you have it. Keep us updated!

Aeriel,

I just finished looking through your PJ. So far, everything looks amazing! I especially loved looking through your cake sketches! You are an amazing artist! For some reason, the picture of the penguin in there made me crack up :rotfl2: Not a cake... :rotfl: Really though, all of your cake sketches are amazing.

I L O V E the dress you picked out. You are going to look beautiful! Everything is looking great.

I am so sorry that you and your FH are having such trouble with the country club idiots. :worried: I really hope they get their act together before they lose a great worker! Sending prayers and thoughts your way. Everything will work out...just remember that. Your wedding is going to be amazing, beautiful, special no matter what or where you have it. Keep us updated!

Thanks Alarose! I'm glad you like the plans! I can't believe all the compliments on my skills of an artist- you guys are making me blush! :blush:

I love that dress too- I can't wait to actually have that baby in my hot little hands!:hyper: The thing at the country club is..well... really stupid. I just hope those idiots realize that they're being idiots and leave my FH alone to do the work he needs to do! I really appreciate the prayers and thoughts- it makes me so happy to know that there are so many wonderful people out there wishing us well.

Thanks for keeping the faith Alarose- we are developing a contingency plan because after a discussion last night FH declared "We *will* have this wedding. We've both always dreamed of this and it only happens once in a lifetime." :cloud9: I love that man. It *will* be a lovely wedding and I *will* keep you updated! :hippie:

I wanted to thank all the brides (future, present, and former) on this forum for being so kind, so eager to help, and so supportive. A lot of you said you liked my sketches so I wanted to gift you with a finished DIS bride pic! So now, for all you wonderful ladies, "DIS Brides Do It With Ears On"!

DISBrides.jpg

Just caught up! Thanks for sharing, everything sounds awesome!

Your sketches are AMAZING! I LOVE the DisBride!!! :lovestruc Thanks for sharing that too!

Thanks Alarose! I'm glad you like the plans! I can't believe all the compliments on my skills of an artist- you guys are making me blush! :blush:

I love that dress too- I can't wait to actually have that baby in my hot little hands!:hyper: The thing at the country club is..well... really stupid. I just hope those idiots realize that they're being idiots and leave my FH alone to do the work he needs to do! I really appreciate the prayers and thoughts- it makes me so happy to know that there are so many wonderful people out there wishing us well.

Thanks for keeping the faith Alarose- we are developing a contingency plan because after a discussion last night FH declared "We *will* have this wedding. We've both always dreamed of this and it only happens once in a lifetime." :cloud9: I love that man. It *will* be a lovely wedding and I *will* keep you updated! :hippie:

Yes! It is going to be a beautiful wedding! That is great that you two are not going to hold any plans bassed on the idots at the Country Club. Go for your dreams. Everything will work out! :goodvibes

I LOVE the Dis Bride tribute! Ummm... "Dis Brides Do It With Ears On!" What specifically do you mean by 'it?' :cool1: LOL...I know what you mean. I guess you know where my mind is :rotfl:

Thanks for posting the info about the bustles. I really appreciate it. I've never come across pictures of our dress with a bustles before.

I love your sketch :thumbsup2

What a gorgeous picture, Aeriell (I really need to come up with some new adjectives! I do have an English degree... I'm slacking). I love it. I echo Toni-- it should be our logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter