Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

ROFL! At least you caught him ... hubby needs to take extra computers with him when he goes to clients for training when they don't all have personal ones to bring in with them because he prefers his training to be hands on. Certain programs don't play well with others so that determines which computers go to which client. He stopped into my pseudo office to let me know he had ordered one from New Egg, i spun around "that's in the AM portal you FOOL!" He sheepishly backed out and over his shoulder with a grin ... "I need some stuff from Mark's"

DH quickly learned to ask me if he needs to shop thru ebates or airmilesshops when shopping online.

And before leaving for Toronto yesterday he confirmed with me which AM card he had to use at Shell since we are close to 6 transactions on mine.

DH quickly learned to ask me if he needs to shop thru ebates or airmilesshops when shopping online.

And before leaving for Toronto yesterday he confirmed with me which AM card he had to use at Shell since we are close to 6 transactions on mine.
This was the first time he slipped up -- was just so excited to find exactly what he wanted, at a price that made him happy AND shipped from within Canada. We've even ordered from Newegg before

ON the topic of online shopping there are a few new multipliers that have just popped up:

• Amazon 5X valid thru March 29th
  • Bed Bath & Beyond 3X valid thru April 2nd
  • Dyson 5X valid thru March 31st
  • Old Navy 3X valid March 27th - April 2nd
  • Indigo 3X valid March 27th thru 30th
I've updated the post dedicated to online shopping with these new offers -- hope it will help when/if anyone needs to chase down miles. **remember for these miles you only need to wait 60 days for base miles and 75 days for bonus miles

ROFL! At least you caught him ... hubby needs to take extra computers with him when he goes to clients for training when they don't all have personal ones to bring in with them because he prefers his training to be hands on. Certain programs don't play well with others so that determines which computers go to which client. He stopped into my pseudo office to let me know he had ordered one from New Egg, i spun around "that's in the AM portal you FOOL!" He sheepishly backed out and over his shoulder with a grin ... "I need some stuff from Mark's"

They mock us, yet they love reaping the rewards of our collecting :)

hey mock us, yet they love reaping the rewards of our collecting :)

Yes I'm sure the hubby won't be complaining when I have 2000.00 ( my goal or more ) of travel vouchers for the dd wedding in Mexico next spring. He uses all the papertowel, bacon, dish detergent, laundry detergent, chips, pop, bread and other numerous things I purchase to get the AM...but yet complains...go figure :rolleyes1

Metro offer which is the MegaMiles deal just posted in my account. Just labels as 'Bonus Miles' but has the 95 out, then 50 + 30 I combo'd going in.

So I'm done with Mega Miles

and with that transaction I hit Gold status for the year! Not bad considering I only signed up for Air Miles in mid-Feb.

I got the Megamiles for Metro as well. I got it twice and both are showing. I do wonder if the flyer offer will show up as well later or not. Fingers crossed :)

Yes me too - and also Sobeys. I am still a bit uneasy about those 2 when they ran parallel flyer offers....did I get MM or just flyer?

Oh well I'm sure I can argue with AM if need be

I got the Megamiles for Metro as well. I got it twice and both are showing. I do wonder if the flyer offer will show up as well later or not. Fingers crossed :)

If you're showing it twice on the same card it's the flyer bonus which has been posted. MM will likely show up in a few weeks.

Cash Vs Dream miles question
Throughout the Mega Miles redeeming I have been set to Cash. I just changed to Dream. When the mega miles post if I am still on Dream will they post as Dream mega Miles?

Thank
hugs Mel

Cash Vs Dream miles question
Throughout the Mega Miles redeeming I have been set to Cash. I just changed to Dream. When the mega miles post if I am still on Dream will they post as Dream mega Miles?

Thank
hugs Mel
They will post to whatever your account is set to that day, so in your case, yup, dream miles :D

Back from vacation and back to the Airmiles earning lol.

Quick question for those in the know. As I was out of the country 17-27 I asked my sister to pick up a $150 giftcard at Sobeys using my Airmiles card and the MM coupon. She did so on the 18th and insists the cashier scanned the coupon (and kept it). However, upon my return yesterday I took a look at the receipt and don't see any code for the MM promo leading me to believe the coupon did not scan properly.

I have received the 150 bonus miles for the giftcard but from reading the past posts here it looks like I should have received 300, correct?

My question is this, do you think if I contacted Airmiles they would credit me for the MM promo? I have completed 5 other sponsor offers so this would just be an extra for security purposes and 150 miles isn't a huge amount but it's really the principle of the thing lol

Quick question for those in the know. As I was out of the country 17-27 I asked my sister to pick up a $150 giftcard at Sobeys using my Airmiles card and the MM coupon. She did so on the 18th and insists the cashier scanned the coupon (and kept it). However, upon my return yesterday I took a look at the receipt and don't see any code for the MM promo leading me to believe the coupon did not scan properly.

I have received the 150 bonus miles for the giftcard but from reading the past posts here it looks like I should have received 300, correct?

My question is this, do you think if I contacted Airmiles they would credit me for the MM promo? I have completed 5 other sponsor offers so this would just be an extra for security purposes and 150 miles isn't a huge amount but it's really the principle of the thing lol

Most people's are the same way. There was only a short period of time where both were showing up on the receipt.

Did anyones 50 bonus mikes show up from airmilesshops? My two (bay & amazon) just posted but just the base miles and multipliers.

Funny rexall story from yesterdays one day only bonus. My sister went while her husband stayed in the car with the kids. They wouldnt let her stack for the 140. They then switched and he went in for stuff he needed and gave the cashier the 40MM. She then said "i have another one you can use and scanned the 100 coupin she had for him.

Later that day i sent my husband to rexall for diapers and easter chocolate, they let him stack. Needless to say my sister is not a happy camper.

Does your receipt show PLU 31. That is the line that is needed to get the Mega Miles bonus. My flyer bonus was posted this week but the MM bonus will take about 4 weeks.

Did anyones 50 bonus mikes show up from airmilesshops? My two (bay & amazon) just posted but just the base miles and multipliers.

Funny rexall story from yesterdays one day only bonus. My sister went while her husband stayed in the car with the kids. They wouldnt let her stack for the 140. They then switched and he went in for stuff he needed and gave the cashier the 40MM. She then said "i have another one you can use and scanned the 100 coupin she had for him.

Later that day i sent my husband to rexall for diapers and easter chocolate, they let him stack. Needless to say my sister is not a happy camper.

I would suggest to get your sister to go back to the store with her receipt and her DH receipt and ask that the AM that weren't on hers are added to her account. It may not work but its worth a try.

I doubt that the 50 bonus from the online shopping promo will show up anytime soon! They had one in August/Sept for 150 and i had to chase it down on the 76th day ... another one from Nov/Dec for 50 didn't post until around the 65th day mark.
The last date for them to post this 50 AM bonus is June 26th :crazy2:

I agree with @ottawamom that your sister should chase down those miles -- i wouldn't even bother going into the store, try online chat first and explain what happened they *might* just make it right for your sister. If not, then yup, both receipts in hand and politely ask for them to "Make it Right"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter