Airmiles MEGA MILES ****Bonus miles are posting now*** Timeline added to 1st post

So when they say bonus offer they mean the 650 or 1225 points. So you can only get that bonus once per card. But at the coupon level they have their own rules. So you can’t do five partners twice and get the big bonus twice.

That's what I assume. You can only get a one time bonus. Additionally, you can use every single coupon and get normal air miles for them. For example, you can get 4 Sobey's gift cards and get 600 air miles as it says, "Limit of 4 bonus offers per Collector account" but that will only count as 1 offer for the mega miles bonus. Same as the Rexall coupon which just says one offer per transaction, so you can use it every day if you like but it will only count as one offer towards the big bonus. You just have to pay attention to the details for each offer.

Last edited:
That makes more sense. Thanks for setting me straight. So to purchase 3 GC at Sobeys on my account do I need three coupons or can I do it in one transaction and get the 450AM or do I need to do 3 separate transactions and use 3 coupons?

That makes more sense. Thanks for setting me straight. So to purchase 3 GC at Sobeys on my account do I need three coupons or can I do it in one transaction and get the 450AM or do I need to do 3 separate transactions and use 3 coupons?[/QUOT

prob best to check at the checkout. What you are wondering is does the coupon provide max 150 am per transaction. It’s cot clear on the coupon whether you would need to break into several transactions

I

I'm off to get wine at LCBO and printer ink at Staples. Will shop at Jean Coutu (3 times, separate accts) on Saturday and Foodland (one acct) on Saturday. Shell on the weekend (one acct) and that about does it for this week. Will wait until Mar 16 to get GC at Sobeys and Urban Fresh and do my Rexall shops.

Working the promotion for myself, DH and DS takes a bit of planning but will be doable.

Do you guys think we can use the Staple offer online? I can go in store tonight for the ink special + Mega Miles coupon but I would much prefer placing my order online.

Hi, all! I'm a bit new to this. I didn't get a booklet, and the offers aren't appearing in my app. Can I just print the offers I want off the website, with the code number and show that? Thank you!

I'm not familiar with The Bay offer (I don't really shop there), is this an easy one to do? Do you have to already have Bay points, or how does it work?

Thanks to all of you who are jumping in with answers to the questions that are popping up. I'm on my way home now and itching to get the first page updated with screen shots and direct links for reference. Those of us who are curious about metro participating or not I seem to remember that it was about 24 hours before the website was completely up to date and offers showed up throughout the entire promo, fingers crossed!

Do you guys think we can use the Staple offer online? I can go in store tonight for the ink special + Mega Miles coupon but I would much prefer placing my order online.

I can answer my own question. I tried placing an online order and nowhere we can enter a coupon code during the checkout process. Looks like I will be going to Bureau en Gros today!

I'm not familiar with The Bay offer (I don't really shop there), is this an easy one to do? Do you have to already have Bay points, or how does it work?

You need an HBC point account (free) and then you can go online to convert all you HBC points into Airmiles.

That makes more sense. Thanks for setting me straight. So to purchase 3 GC at Sobeys on my account do I need three coupons or can I do it in one transaction and get the 450AM or do I need to do 3 separate transactions and use 3 coupons?

I believe for the gift card you can do as many at one time as you want. That has been how it worked in the past.

On another note, I just got gas at Shell and was told that my coupon can be used up to six times (back of coupon says 120 AMs, so that makes sense).

Last edited:
I just opened an HBC account and set it up to transfer points, hopefully it works for this! I never shop there though.

Hi, all! I'm a bit new to this. I didn't get a booklet, and the offers aren't appearing in my app. Can I just print the offers I want off the website, with the code number and show that? Thank you!

Yes. Just click on the star for each one you want and then at the top of the page click saved offers and then there is an option to print.

Last edited:
By the way, if anyone is planning on going to Staples for printer ink and using the coupon - my Staples had printer ink 25% OFF TODAY ONLY! Yours might have a sell on as well. Plus the manager handed me a carnation for International Women's Day. I didn't know. That was so nice.

I hit Foodland this morning. $81.36 pre-tax for 44 miles.
Staples $83.85 for 40 miles (10x air miles). Because ink was on sale, I was able to get the XL cartridges for a change.

I also stopped at Metro and none of the Cashiers knew anything about the Air Miles Mega Miles. I wonder if Metro will be part of the promotion. Picked up 3 Chunky soups at $1.99 each and 15 air miles. Plus 3 Campbell's no salt added chicken broth also on sale at $1.99 each and 15 miles.

Be careful of the Sobeys $150 offer. It's only valid from March 16-18

Yes, I saw that. I wrote it in color ink on my calendar so I don't forget! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter