• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Alaska Pre-Trip thread... I might as well join the bandwagon!

Hey sayhello--we've enjoyed your comments on this board, and hope you have a great trip! We look forward to your report! (Will you pump the guides for info re next year's pins, the EBD et al?!) (Better yet--forget all that, just take it all in and enjoy the ride)!
Thanks, WeLoveABD!!! :) I probably will pump the guides (we have some long bus trips) just for my own peace of mind!!! I am *SO* looking forward to this trip!!!

Hopefully when you return from your wonderful trip, your brain will be relaxed. You did have a good point about my user ID. I was going to try and fix it by changing a couple of the letter to capital but not sure how to do that.
Brain will hopefully be relaxed; still not sure it will work!!! ;)

I'm not sure about the user ID. I'd try sending a PM to one of the mods...

Have a great trip, Sayhello!!!!!!
Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

Turtlemom
Thanks, Turtlemom! I'm ALREADY jonesing to write my report! :lmao:

Less than 20 hours until I get on the first plane on my way to Fairbanks!! I'm all checked in, and have my boarding passes! :cool1::banana:

Alaska, ABD, here I come!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter