Altered Paint Can Swap - Progress Thread Deadline 10/31

I have two big boxes coming back to me and my poor mailman drives a little hatchback car. Guess I better be stopping in at the post office this week to save him some room in his car. ;)

Sharon, thank so much for being such patient hostess and thank your family for putting up with us. :sunny:

I got mine today, but I got 9 cans instead of 3. Did I get someone elses cans? I did get 3 princess ones, so I could just forward on the 6 others to whomever. They are all beautiful though!!

Yikes!!!! If I sent them by mistake please let me know how much they cost to forward to the correct person and I will send you the money as it was my mistake. If they were "extra" from the cans they were to be mine, please keep them. Being in all four groups, I have enough cans to last me a lifetime.

Again......please let me know what the cost is to forward them, if they are somebody else's.
I am CANNED out!!!!!!!1

I have my two boxes today. OMG!! What great work! I think some of the inserts were more than worth the price of admission.
Buffy-Did you know you were going to be Keeper of the Calendar when you designed your inserts? I love the swap calendar keeper!!

A-ha!
She had a hidden agenda!!!
J/K Buffy!!! :)
We need pictures.. now I'm in withdrawls because I didn't sign up!!

havencruiser said:
Yikes!!!! If I sent them by mistake please let me know how much they cost to forward to the correct person and I will send you the money as it was my mistake. If they were "extra" from the cans they were to be mine, please keep them. Being in all four groups, I have enough cans to last me a lifetime.

Again......please let me know what the cost is to forward them, if they are somebody else's.
I am CANNED out!!!!!!!1

LOL! Well let me know if they are someone's and I'll be sure to pop them in the mail. No worries.

You should have seen Dh and my 2 Dd's when they opened the package. It was like a Christmas gift come early. They were all ohhing and ahhing over everything. Well, except Molly but she was quite grabby so I know she liked them too. I was laughing so hard. Then when Brooklynn found out the Princess one's were for her room, she was super excited. Too cute!

AlexWyattMommy said:
I have my two boxes today. OMG!! What great work! I think some of the inserts were more than worth the price of admission.
Buffy-Did you know you were going to be Keeper of the Calendar when you designed your inserts? I love the swap calendar keeper!!

Actually no, I just wanted something that i could throw in my bag when going shopping. I tried to make several pockets per person but it didn't work out. They were supposed to be accordion style. I'm going to sit down soon and figure out how to do it. So which cans did you get? Any xmas ones??? Those were my favorites and Chip and Dale turned out really cute. I only got to take pics of the xmas ones though.

I have 17 cans and only 2 are mine returned. So I have each of the ones you made. I love them. Those blocks are so cute. And good golly Miss Molly, that Matchbook for Snow White was awesome. I may sleep with it by my pillow to inspire me.
I liked them all. It'll be hard to part with them. But I signed up for this to use the cans as gift card holders. So promise, they will go to a good home.

ok, whoever takes pics, please take them of the inserts too...I'm dying to see what everything looks like!!!

Woo Hoo! My box was waiting for me when I got home. Everthing is so cool! Wow, I might become a hoarder!

I had to hide the Chip & Dale one that Buffy made from dd. She got into Chip and Dale when we went to Chef Mickey's in Feb. She tells everyone how to tell them apart. The block is so cute! I'm keeping the swap calendar, since I am becoming addicted to this swap thing!

I got Chip & Dale, Alice, Peter Pan, Eyore, Classic Pooh, Buzz Lightyear and one that looks pirate-y. Thanks everyone! You made my day. :)

Thanks Havencruiser for hosting. You take a well deserved rest!

I got my cans today too! Great work everyone. I will post some pics of the ones I got later tonight after DD's soccer game.

Although I sent in 3 holiday cans and only got one back.

Diana Lyn, Did you make the Cinderella with the accoridian type insert? I love the insert. Where did you come up with the idea? I'm going to steal, uhm I mean, lift it. I can make that without a special punch/Sizzix tool. Thank you.

I'm going to apologize for the Donald ones, I wanted them to be more colorful but it just wouldn't work. They just aren't tall enough. The blocks are photo blocks I saw in a class at WDW. I thought they were cute and my punch was the perfect size I just had to sand off the very edge.

Kat, PBLM got extras maybe some of those are yours?

BernardandMissBianca said:
I'm going to apologize for the Donald ones, I wanted them to be more colorful but it just wouldn't work. They just aren't tall enough.
Okay, since you mentioned it first, I wondered if Donald was your first can. He does seem a little plain compared to the others on you made. Not that he isn't totally adorable. I'm not going to kick him to the curb. I may add some glitter paper snowflake punces to him to jazz him up for the holidays. Is that okay?

AlexWyattMommy said:
Okay, since you mentioned it first, I wondered if Donald was your first can. He does seem a little plain compared to the others on you made. Not that he isn't totally adorable. I'm not going to kick him to the curb. I may add some glitter paper snowflake punces to him to jazz him up for the holidays. Is that okay?

Go for it!
Actually he was my last. I was pressed for time trying to finish.
I really wanted to make the can look like his shirt but the paper just would not cooperate.

Kat,
You can have one or two of my holiday cans. I have two extra of mine because only three people in the that group sent in cans. PM me with your address again and I will be happy to mail them off to you.

Buffy,
I will send you your "refund" via PayPal for the balance left over from your postage.
PotterPhreak, when you get your package please let me know how much I owe you back from what you PayPal'ed me. I forgot to write down what it cost before I sent it down the chute.

Thanks,
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter