Altered Paint Can Swap - Progress Thread Deadline 10/31

AlexWyattMommy said:
Diana Lyn, Did you make the Cinderella with the accoridian type insert? I love the insert. Where did you come up with the idea? I'm going to steal, uhm I mean, lift it. I can make that without a special punch/Sizzix tool. Thank you.

Yes I did! They are actually Bazzill accordian policy cardstock cut in half to fit in the cans. So it even easier because I didn't fold them, I just embellished.

Speaking of Cinderella cans--in my box I found a piece of one of my cans that should have stayed on it but the glue must not have held on. :blush: Does your can have a big blank spot on it that presumable has some glue? :lmao: The can should look like this--so whoever got a Cinderella that doesn't, pm me your address and I can mail your missing piece.

Sorry for the glue mishap. I really should have put them in ziplocs or something, I wasn't thinking.

DSC03579.jpg

Diana Lyn said:
Yes I did! They are actually Bazzill accordian policy cardstock cut in half to fit in the cans. So it even easier because I didn't fold them, I just embellished.

Speaking of Cinderella cans--in my box I found a piece of one of my cans that should have stayed on it but the glue must not have held on. :blush: Does your can have a big blank spot on it that presumable has some glue? :lmao: The can should look like this--so whoever got a Cinderella that doesn't, pm me your address and I can mail your missing piece.

Sorry for the glue mishap. I really should have put them in ziplocs or something, I wasn't thinking.

DSC03579.jpg

It's okay. I'm pretty sure that most of my princess stickers have fallen of the vellum on my cans too. I am so sorry about that. I got one of my own cans back and I see it happening. I think some glue dots are needed. I just loved that vellum that I just had to use it and didn't think about the stick factor.

Originally Posted by AlexWyattMommy
Hey, I did the Piratey one! Did it make okay without falling apart?

It made it fine. It is so neat. I have a thing right now for POTC so paper and coins are cool. Thanks.

I got one of my Tink cans back and noticed that a little bit of the beads at the top were loose. The feathers seemed to make it well.

I like them all!

I got my package! Everyones cans look great! This was a fun swap.

Got mine today!!! YIPPEEE!!! Sleeping Beauty, Jafar & Peter Pan oh my! LOL

Thanks everyone!!! How fun!!!! Who got my 3 Buzz Lightyears?

potterphreak said:
Got mine today!!! YIPPEEE!!! Sleeping Beauty, Jafar & Peter Pan oh my! LOL

Thanks everyone!!! How fun!!!! Who got my 3 Buzz Lightyears?

I got one! Loved where you put the feet. :teeth: Buzz looks like he pulled through the surgery ok though.

I got mine and loved them all! My DS asked (actually he just took it)for the Donald can even though he has a Mickey room. I think it has more to do with his favorite color being blue.

Sharon, I'll be sending the extra postage to you. I haven't used Paypal in such a longtime though so I don't know if I have to get it setup again...but either way I'll get it done. Thanks again for hosting!

:rolleyes1 Still waiting on mine. Any guesses when I might expect them to get here? I admit, I'm getting nervous.

Never mind, they arrived today. I only got back one of my classic pooh cans, which was fine with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter