• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Annual Passholder Magic Band Slider 2018

We have 2 extra brand new Donald Passholder car magnets. Would anyone be interested trading one of their extras?

Funny, I didn't get one with my AP magnet (which I got right after we got home and had purchased APs knowing we'll be back this year). My wife got nothing. No welcome letter, no magnet, etc. She called and they said something about only one per household but she still should have gotten a welcome letter. She complained enough and got sent a welcome magnet and her slider with it. I never got a slider in mine so this was something new for us to see. Didn't know you were supposed to get them. I guess I'll ask when we get back to the park. We've never seen any car magnets though.

Funny, I didn't get one with my AP magnet (which I got right after we got home and had purchased APs knowing we'll be back this year). My wife got nothing. No welcome letter, no magnet, etc. She called and they said something about only one per household but she still should have gotten a welcome letter. She complained enough and got sent a welcome magnet and her slider with it. I never got a slider in mine so this was something new for us to see. Didn't know you were supposed to get them. I guess I'll ask when we get back to the park. We've never seen any car magnets though.
We’ve never received any magnets or a welcome pack either . Seems to be very random We’ve been passholder’s since 2013

Can anyone tell me how to get a AP slider? Mine did not come in the box with my magic band.

We have 2 extra brand new Donald Passholder car magnets. Would anyone be interested trading one of their extras?
I love Donald and missed it by one day last year! Could I interest you in the Minnie from last year's F & G? Or I'll have a spare Daisy after our trip at the end of this month.

I got my slider at Epcot when I picked up my AP magnet in early March. You need to ask the CM giving out the magnet if they have AP sliders. One of the CM's reached in her pocket and gave my DS and I each a slider! (We are both AP holders). They don't advertise it, and you had to ask.

I renewed my son's pass in March and went I was sent the Magic band there was a note saying that they were all out of sliders

When we got our annual pass welcome pack we had a note that they were out of sliders and expected them to return late march. We were at the parks in march and stopped by the guest relations offshoot in liberty square and told the lady about the note. She was perplexed by it but handed us two orange sliders and sent us on our way. Very pleasant. :) So at least it seems like they have them at the parks even if they're not sending them out right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter