Annual Passholder Previews REGISTRATION LINK IN FIRST POST-EVENT FULLY BOOKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am lucky enough to get selected for this, will I be able to make the reservation for everyone in my traveling party? We are all AP holders. They are added in my Friends and Family list and I can see all of them. I just do not see their AP's. Just mine.
If they all have ap and you manage their plans then yes

We are DVC staying on points the week of opening with Platinum passes already activated and registered in MDE - it will still be some sort of miracle the we end up able to get into whatever they offer - at least that's been our experience with these special events over the last 25+ years. I'm lucky if I get the AP emails or news letters.

Question: my AP expires on 8/3. We have a trip scheduled 8/6-8/10 in which I was planning on doing my renewal during that trip. I actually bought a discounted ticket for the trip so I could make my fastpasses and was going to apply that to the renewal. Will this have an effect on whether or not I would be able to get a preview reservation or not as my current AP would expire before the preview??

passholder in quotes or not? and thank you for this info

I’m curious about this too. Not only am I getting the google alert email only like once a day (even though i set it for all info and as it happens), I am not getting my google alert I set up for this thread like you guys suggested.

I am at disney as we speak so i need alerts!! Lol.

I’m curious about this too. Not only am I getting the google alert email only like once a day (even though i set it for all info and as it happens), I am not getting my google alert I set up for this thread like you guys suggested.

I am at disney as we speak so i need alerts!! Lol.
check your spam folder. that's where my alerts were. I had to check them not spam and now the alerts are going to my in box.

check your spam folder. that's where my alerts were. I had to check them not spam and now the alerts are going to my in box.

I am actually getting most of the alerts here from disboards but the google alerts seem to not be working great. Its not the end of the world, I’ll just have to use the refresh method for my email, this site, and fastpasses I guess. Glad i have my portable battery charger :)

Depending on the keywords that you used for your Google alert, you may not get many results.
You are basically guess at the language that people will use in their post when they share a link.

Perhaps something like "I got in" would work better for you.
With the keyword chain posted above, I linked all the keywords with AND statements. So if all of those words do not appear on the same post then you will not receive a notification. If you will feel better by getting more emails, you can can change some of them to OR statements and losen up the search.

Maybe something like this will work better for you:
("galaxy's edge" OR "SWGE") AND ("passholder OR "pass holder" OR "Annual Pass") AND ("link" OR "I got in" OR "worked for me" OR "reserve" OR "reservation") site:disboards.com

Again, I am just guess at what people will say when the link goes up.

I also mirrored my search for Disney's blog site:disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/destinations/walt-disney-world-resort/

So.... will Disney send AP's an email saying something like "sign up June 24th at 10am for pass holder preview!" so that it is announced ahead of time when the sign up will be? It seems like people expect the sign up to go live suddenly (no advance warning email announcing a date and time).

For previous pass holder events and previews was the announcement that it is open to book sudden? I'm guessing so seeing how folks are refreshing this thread and setting up alerts and such.

So.... will Disney send AP's an email saying something like "sign up June 24th at 10am for pass holder preview!" so that it is announced ahead of time when the sign up will be? It seems like people expect the sign up to go live suddenly (no advance warning email announcing a date and time).

For previous pass holder events and previews was the announcement that it is open to book sudden? I'm guessing so seeing how folks are refreshing this thread and setting up alerts and such.

The emails go out suddenly and without warning...which is why we all keep refreshing like maniacs.

Go to thread #346. I wouldn't rely on an email to land in your inbox for this. Follow the link in that thread for what you need to refresh on MDE. It should show up there. Unless they do something different than in the past for these sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter