Another Travelin' Song: Two Weeks in Orlando! A Summer '09 Trip Report: Updated 1/25

Great day!!!

It sounds like a fun one :)

I was thinking about your tachycardia and all that goes with that...I experience that during both pregnancies, but it goes away after. It makes you feel like you're about to have a heart attack and I can see where that, alone, would cause anxiety attacks!

I admire your attitude and ambition! You don't seem to let it slow you down at all.

Loving your report and I look forward to more!

Hi! Thanks so much for reading along. Yea, the tachycardia sucks :laughing: The stress of not knowing when I'll get it, since it's so random, just adds to the stress of it all so it's just kind of a mess when it acts up. I HATE getting it away from home so I've thankfully only gotten it in Florida once, during our month-long trip back in 2005.

I'm glad yours went away!

It is great when you find little things to do, off the "main event list
" that turn out to be a lot of fun, and a lot of good memories! :thumbsup2

Ugh, it looks miserable hot that day! :headache:

It really was!

How did you book that condo? I can't seem to find their website.

You can find the condo at funfloridaplace.com. Tell them that Melissa and family from the beginning of August sent you! It was a gorgeous place.

It is great when you find little things to do, off the "main event list
" that turn out to be a lot of fun, and a lot of good memories! :thumbsup2

Those little things always wind up being what you remember most, don't they?! :goodvibes

Sorry I've missed so much!! I just caught up though and I love how you're still eating those healthy breakfasts! LOL! The CityWalk sounds cool and I've always wanted to go there. The only time I went to Universal was only for a few hours and one of the girls with us didn't want to go on any rides so we only did a few. ET looks creepy though!! And I hate having to get lockers to go on rides!!

And why did that waitress call your dad and brother girl!? Thats sooo weird!

Hi Melissa, I just found this report and started reading and thought to myself...."whoa I was just reading something similar to this and the photos look the same"...yep I just read your blog over at Travelpod and now here on the DIS! Small world? LOL!:banana: My TP member name is the same as my dis name...raniroo...

Looks like you had a fab trip and it's gotten me excited about going on my Disney trip September next year!

all caught up. Thanks for the US pics, I am going to bring Biff there in October for him to see it.

Great TR!!! Cannot wait for your next update!

Wow, that restaurant looks really cool! Are there a lot of restaurants there?

I think the dessert shooters are so nice! I can't believe your Aunt passed on dessert! :eek: That'd be hard for me to do! :laughing:

Yeah..probably a good idea you didn't go on that ride with the past few days you had been having!

I'M SO GLAD YOUR BACK! THOUGHT YOU LEFT US FOR A WHILE! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THE REST OF YOUR REPORT!!popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter