Another Travelin' Song: Two Weeks in Orlando! A Summer '09 Trip Report: Updated 1/25

I always live through your TR's of Universal..I just can't bring myself to go there yet. :rotfl2:

Too bad your meal was disappointing. I know you guys love it there. That was a HUGE pile of nachos!

You have to go, it's so much fun!!! I really is. Try it one time and you'll love it!

I'm all caught up again-I can't remember everything I was going to comment on! :laughing:

I remember reading about your awful ER trip on your blog - so scary! I'm glad you recovered...and you drank your fluids the next day, right?!!!! ;)

What a MESS at Margaritaville! Poor Ali!!!! What an awful way to start the day at Universal. Ugh. I hope it was not a sign of things to come - if I remember correctly from your blog, it's not! :goodvibes

I'm enjoying your report! I hope you guys didn't have to pay for that meal with the shattered glass!
That was terrible.

Looking forward to hearing more :)

I'm all caught up again-I can't remember everything I was going to comment on! :laughing:

I remember reading about your awful ER trip on your blog - so scary! I'm glad you recovered...and you drank your fluids the next day, right?!!!! ;)

What a MESS at Margaritaville! Poor Ali!!!! What an awful way to start the day at Universal. Ugh. I hope it was not a sign of things to come - if I remember correctly from your blog, it's not! :goodvibes

Hey Brook! I definitely drank a whole lot on the rest of the tip, haha! And Margaritaville was a mess, but thankfully it was literally the only restaurant problem we ran into on the entire trip. The rest were great!

Hey Mel, I know you're busy but i just started my TR since we leave in 10 days now! Come on over if you get the chance :)

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2333823

Thanks!

I'll definitely head over there today. Can't believe you leave so soon!

I'm enjoying your report! I hope you guys didn't have to pay for that meal with the shattered glass!
That was terrible.

Looking forward to hearing more :)

Definitely not, we just got up and left. We didn't wind up eating anything because of the mess!

Thanks so much for reading along :goodvibes

Hey Mel! An update! Yay! :woohoo:

Loved the ET videos! You know I've never been on any of the rides there, so it was great to get a little glimpse.

I'm loving hearing Alison's first time experiences. :)

Sounds like a great day after all!!!

It definitely all worked out for the best!

Hey Mel! An update! Yay! :woohoo:

Loved the ET videos! You know I've never been on any of the rides there, so it was great to get a little glimpse.

I'm loving hearing Alison's first time experiences. :)

Thanks so much! We're planning a girl's trip one time - you, Kristen and I, and we're going to both Disney and Universal. That would be so much fun!

Love your trip report!

As soon as I read your symptoms I was thinking you were having panic attacks. I have them too, and have just recently finally got a doctor to tell me what was going on with me!

Can't wait to read the rest!

Love your trip report!

As soon as I read your symptoms I was thinking you were having panic attacks. I have them too, and have just recently finally got a doctor to tell me what was going on with me!

Can't wait to read the rest!

I'm glad you found a doctor who can help you out. The panic attacks are very, very annoying! Thanks so much for reading along! :goodvibes

Oooh my gosh, that is so cool that you live by the real restaurant!

:laughing: Thanks!!

Great day!!!

It sounds like a fun one :)

I was thinking about your tachycardia and all that goes with that...I experience that during both pregnancies, but it goes away after. It makes you feel like you're about to have a heart attack and I can see where that, alone, would cause anxiety attacks!

I admire your attitude and ambition! You don't seem to let it slow you down at all.

Loving your report and I look forward to more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter